• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS ON 10,000 POSTS ALI!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Yes GG do answer all my questions - I need to know

They say Ariatus bugs???
      Yeah, that spelling threw me for a loop...then again so did this...

Spoiler:

The placard says "Genii Suspended Animation Capsule". But it looks an awful lot like the stasis pod and uniform from Aurora......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        1. I got to watch Tao (LOVED IT), First Strike (interesting), Common Ground (SQUEE!), and....another ep I'm drawing a blank on...
        I new that you would love Tao!!!!!!!!! It is great although
        Spoiler:
        wish that was Sheppy!!!!

2. ADB - Fricken hilarious!! So worth missing the brunch. DH is incredibly funny. I think seeing him in person, madev me love the guy all the more.
        it was a funny film wasnt it!!!!!!

3. DH - funny. A lot like McKay except not so egotistical. I got the impression the three times I saw him that he really loves being among the fans and chatting with them. Just an all around great guy that I would love to sit and ahve lunch with. Gads, I think I'm going fangirl for DH!
        OMG she is thunking for mckay!!!!!!

4. No, I didn't get to chat much with either Rachel or Torri. Creation likes to hurry people through and after waiting two hours just to get an autograph, I was at wits end. Torri was sick though and didn't do a lot of talking. Rachel showed us a new stick fighting scene fro the ep Missing (no not for Sheppy either). Looks pretty damned cool.
        Sounds like you had to queue just as much as we did!!!!

I guess we are lucky at Wolf that we can take as much time as we like with the autographs- within reason!

5. Oh god, Joe....DH poked fun at him a lot. Tried imitating him too. I can't remember anything specific except somer comment that Joe only ahd one scene on Friday and wanted it pushed back to Thursday so he wouldn't have to come in. THen DH pretends to flip through a script and says Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...yeah... Damn, wish I could remember it all.
        Okay maybe that explains why he didnt come out at the Save Carson march!

5. Best guest...hard to say as I never was able to sit through all of hem and I missed a heck of a lot more. I did enjoy Rachel and Torri. David was too funny. Don Davis was a very kind soul. Thor was great. I was kind of turned off cause several asked all the male stairs to take their shirts off (which many did I guess) if x amount of dollars was raised for chairty.
        sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!

6. A few photos taken with me and the stars. Thor, Don Davis, Michael Shanks, Torri, Rachel, Ryan Robbins, Dan Payne, David from GW, and.... I would have to look. got a pix of Bam Bam, but not with him. Too shy to go up and ask. Yeah, I'll post them...... (except for Torri and Rachel which I don't have yet).
        I cant wait to see them!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hoo!!!!

Comment

GG, thanks for the tidbits from the Con! You look great in your pic, BTW. Dh must be thinking, who the heck are these gals with the t-shirts of Joe? lol

it is going to be very, very difficult waiting to get home in ten hours to read more!!! ARG!

Congrats on 10000 and the anniversary, Ali!

Comment

Oooooh GG love reading your tidbits of info! Sounds like such a fab time (and DH really is fab, isn't he?). Can't wait to hear more once it's all had time to sink in...

Edit: Creation really are rather crap on the old details aren't they?!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...con2007157.jpg

The placard says "Genii Suspended Animation Capsule". But it looks an awful lot like the stasis pod and uniform from Aurora......
              It does look like the Aurora pod and uniform, maybe they re-used the prop and didn't tell anyone

Were there ever close ups of the Genii pods??

Comment

Spoiler:

Well it is all very strange isnt it!!!!!!

Who on earth was in charge of doing the labels????

Comment

does anyone know when adb is coming out in the us????
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

And I had fun in the Vancouver forest. I kept waiting for Sheppy and Co to run out of the woods with P-90s blazing. My god, the rain!!!! How can these people get any filming done and stay even remotely dry??

Few last pixs....I don't want to bore you anymore than I have. Besides, I need to save something for my LJ....
                    Spoiler:

A Vancouver forest.....

A Puddle Jumper Ride.....

Me on a slightly better day....

BTW, anyone know if tickets are still available for P3? I was gonna talk to hubby about letting me go. gotta meet more whumpers.

Ok, now to go throw in some whump to watch....maybe I'll start with that silly Ariatus bug from 38 Minutes....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Well it is all very strange isnt it!!!!!!

Who on earth was in charge of doing the labels????
                      Cetainly not a whumper!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

man gg those are great pics!
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

And I had fun in the Vancouver forest. I kept waiting for Sheppy and Co to run out of the woods with P-90s blazing. My god, the rain!!!! How can these people get any filming done and stay even remotely dry??

Few last pixs....I don't want to bore you anymore than I have. Besides, I need to save something for my LJ....
                          Spoiler:

A Vancouver forest.....

A Puddle Jumper Ride.....

Me on a slightly better day....

BTW, anyone know if tickets are still available for P3? I was gonna talk to hubby about letting me go. gotta meet more whumpers.

Ok, now to go throw in some whump to watch....maybe I'll start with that silly Ariatus bug from 38 Minutes....
                          Oh they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes of course tickets are available- still some of the first 300 as far as I am aware ( i.e. the meet and greet tickets)

Comment

Cetainly not a whumper!!!
                            Exactly - we would NEVER get something so important so wrong!!!!

Comment

That would have been great to see them running out of the forest The thing with Vancouver forest is that it all looks the same (or at least to me) so who knows you could have been standing close to where they shot something for season 3

Comment

hey everyone

*waves at GG* Woohoooooo welcome back, i've not had a chance to catch up yet, but just caught a glimpse of you in the PJ, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how cool is that Apparently there's still tickets left for P3 I got mine at P2 but there's some left

Linzi: I've left you a message about Chapter 3, it's FF being tempremental once it's shown up i'll repost the link. Sorry I don't remember it ever being like this before...

Ooooh gonna catch up on the gossip

*waves to the newbies*

Comment

Working...
                                X