John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    I agree, I cant stop my S4 squee - not that I want to even try!!!!
    nope no one can stop my squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

im just so excited about season 4, i get a little disheartened at the negative comments about it..espesh when it hasnt even been on yet.

oh and in paul mcgillions interview here at GW he said that he hopes everyone will still support the show and support his friends there. hes been so diplomatic about the whole thing, its a shame others cant!

i know i wasnt excited about the changes but ive gotten over my first reaction and im now excited. if you cant accept them then..well i dont know why people dont just move on....some people really torture themselves over it and fandom is supposed to be fun!!

like in here!!sooo fuuuuun SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIDLY!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

im just so excited about season 4, i get a little disheartened at the negative comments about it..espesh when it hasnt even been on yet.

oh and in paul mcgillions interview here at GW he said that he hopes everyone will still support the show and support his friends there. hes been so diplomatic about the whole thing, its a shame others cant!

i know i wasnt excited about the changes but ive gotten over my first reaction and im now excited. if you cant accept them then..well i dont know why people dont just move on....some people really torture themselves over it and fandom is supposed to be fun!!

Yes I am sure Paul doesnt want the show to go down the pan!!!!! I liked that interview a lot!

No people shouldnt torture themselves - just Sheppy!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Struggling!!!!!! Thrown down!!!!!! Strap him down!!!!!!!!! Punch!!!!!! *faints*
        *pulls out the smelling salts for SD*

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        I'm sooo excited about all the S-4 goodies!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!

IHS

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
        That's unfair, where were you hosting them?

I wanted to posted my fic on FF.net....but I can't log in
        How long is your fic? Is it a drabble and can you post part of it here at least until you get logged onto FF? *hint hint*

I agree, I cant stop my S4 squee - not that I want to even try!!!!
        Me either....SQQQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
        &
        AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
          *pulls out the smelling salts for SD*

Me either....SQQQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
          Thanks sherry!!!!

We must be the most squeee thread on GW!!!!

All the mention of Shump in S4 is just making us too squeexcited!!!!

Comment

I tried to Green several people but I have to spread it around more! So...mental green to you guys! *smile*

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              You know how I keep complaining that I am hating writing at the moment and that I'm not going to write anymore after I finish UtS - well why does my brain keep coming up with ideas? I've just dreamed up something that could be really good, I'm talking a bittersweet crazy Shep fic with backstory. I really want this fic to exist but I'm the only one who can write it.
              I would say write it in your own time and don't publish any of it as a WIP - then you don't have that pressure to update. Take as long as you want until it's done and you're happy with it and *then* think about posting it.. if you want to.

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
              i had a load of my fan vids removed from a certain site because of a copyright infringement reported by MGM!!!! eek!!!!! Im sad - quite obviously its a fan vid because i love the show and they dun take it down.....
              Oh poor you. I've heard of a few people already who've had fanvids pulled off YouTube. That sucks. I mean, I can understand them pulling eps and chunks of eps etc but really fanvids do nothing but help promote the show amongst the fanbase!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Sorry to rant so early on, but i'm piddled off and need to get it off my chest!

OT Rant
              Spoiler:
              My sister comes once every blue moon to see my mom in hospital, she's been there over a year now and still really poorly. So she stays at my house while she's down, I don't like it (because we don't get on) but I tolerate it, because it makes mom happy, but she's not only been rooting through my personal belinging AGAIN! But the worse thing she could of done, she did. She DELETED my Stargate Atlantis eps, all my faves of Season 3 and she's deleted them off sky. I can't believe it, i'm absolutely livid...
              Sorry had to get that of my chest... I know return you to your regular squee...
              OMG I would be FUMING! How dare she do that? You just don't *behave* like that in someone else's home! She might as well have taken your 15 favourite books and burnt them.. it amounts to the same frakking thing. Pardon my French but what a b*tch!

On the issue of the third series... I'm not particularly interested, I have to say. I'll probably give it a go if and when it reaches the UK - cos I like sci-fi stuff in general - but I won't be rushing to see it (unless I hear awesome feedback from US viewers). I'll give it a shot and if it works well I'll stick with it.. if not then I won't bother.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes I am sure Paul doesnt want the show to go down the pan!!!!! I liked that interview a lot!

Paul's interview was really sweet. He's an actor and he understands the business. It's never anything personal. It's business decisions. He's been around long enough to understand that. They all have.
                I agree though, the only torture we see should involve Shep BEING tortured!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Roo I'm so happy that you are excited. I remember how not squee you were only a short time ago. Go for Season 4!!! SQUEEE!!!!!

Thanks sherry!!!!

My pleasure I do have plenty of smelling salts for any of the other whumpers that may need them.

Well I'm heading out for dinner with the family.

I'll talk to you whumpers later.
                  sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                  &
                  AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I was just noticing the large number of posts everyone else has! I wonder if I'll ever have that many? Well, if they keep whumping Shep, anything is possible!

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Paul's interview was really sweet. He's an actor and he understands the business. It's never anything personal. It's business decisions. He's been around long enough to understand that. They all have.

Oh I wish we knew for sure when s4 is going to start!!!!!

I dont think I can survive the wait!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure I can either! I don't want to wish my life away, but I'm so annoyed at Scifi for making us wait all that time!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

no paul im sure wants the show to continue to do well, i think people are forgetting that the people still there joe rachel david etc are all his friends and he would be gutted if the show failed because people were trying to make a point..especially on his behalf. like we say he understands the business and he might not like it but thats hwo it goes. heck talk to joe about his million pilots, he def understands!
                          Thanks sherry!!!!

we are the most squee thread...its all that shump!!!
                          Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          On the issue of the third series... I'm not particularly interested, I have to say. I'll probably give it a go if and when it reaches the UK - cos I like sci-fi stuff in general - but I won't be rushing to see it (unless I hear awesome feedback from US viewers). I'll give it a shot and if it works well I'll stick with it.. if not then I won't bother.
                          yeh maybe if it was on i wouldnt actively turn it off in protest, but i just dont want to watch it right now.
                          Originally posted by Linzi View Post

like in T!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEDLES!!!!!

Comment

Roo I'm so happy that you are excited. I remember how not squee you were only a short time ago. Go for Season 4!!! SQUEEE!!!!!
                            i know i wasnt squee but i realise that was just a knee jerk reaction to all the news we were getting!
                            now im unbelievably squee....and the whump helps of course (since i was moaning about lack of whump as well!)

i know i wish we knew about scifi and whether we might be lucky enough to get it in canada the usual time which wud be earlier and save us whumpers dying of the squee before the new season even starts!!!!!!!

Comment

i know i wasnt squee but i realise that was just a knee jerk reaction to all the news we were getting!
                              now im unbelievably squee....and the whump helps of course (since i was moaning about lack of whump as well!)

i know i wish we knew about scifi and whether we might be lucky enough to get it in canada the usual time which wud be earlier and save us whumpers dying of the squee before the new season even starts!!!!!!!
                              Does anyone know when the eps started to air in Canada last year - was it late August??? I guess even knowing doesnt mean that the same will apply this time!!!!

Comment

How long is your fic? Is it a drabble and can you post part of it here at least until you get logged onto FF? *hint hint*
                                It's not a very long chapter and anything I will post will kind of ruin it...

*kicks FF.net's server*

Comment

Working...
                                X