John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Right then - it's finally up. Chapter 10 of Shrapnel.

I really struggled to get going with this one and not feeling entirely sure about it so please let me know what you think..
    Well done Ali. It has been a long time coming but well worth the wait!!

Glad you are on a roll again!

Comment

I haven't been able to get on here all afternoon. So frustrating!

On the plus side I have actually managed to get a little bit of writing done. Now I'm off to read Ali's chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        I haven't been able to get on here all afternoon. So frustrating!

On the plus side I have actually managed to get a little bit of writing done. Now I'm off to read Ali's chapter.
        Glad to hear the writing is going well honey!
        sigpic

Comment

Really quiet around here today. Guess everyone's havng busy Sundays...
          sigpic

Comment

GW keeps not letting me on!
            Finally I'm here!
            Ali, another tense chapter. How much more whumping can Shep take? I dying to find out...
            sigpic

Comment

I'm having the same problem, GW just keeps disappearing for me. Loved your chapter Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                GW keeps not letting me on!
                Finally I'm here!
                Ali, another tense chapter. How much more whumping can Shep take? I dying to find out...

Freaky. S'been working ok for me - for once!

I think we're about don with the whumping in Shrapnel.. I've been through pretty much all of the side-effects and complications that I'd decided to throw in there... now it's time to start with the recovery.. which isn't by any means to say that said recovery isn't going to be long and painful!

Ahhh poor Sheppy, guy just can't get a break can he?
                sigpic

Comment

Smack him!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Freaky. S'been working ok for me - for once!

I think we're about don with the whumping in Shrapnel.. I've been through pretty much all of the side-effects and complications that I'd decided to throw in there... now it's time to start with the recovery.. which isn't by any means to say that said recovery isn't going to be long and painful!

Ahhh poor Sheppy, guy just can't get a break can he?
                    Not with us around he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                      Smack him!
                      Smack him? Jeez with us lot around he'd count himself lucky to only get smacked! He's far more likely to get shot, stabbed, bitten, tied up, tortured and operated on!* Poor boy...

*Not necessarily in that order!
                      sigpic

Comment

Think we need some whumpy pics in here:

sigpic

Comment

Smack him? Jeez with us lot around he'd count himself lucky to only get smacked! He's far more likely to get shot, stabbed, bitten, tied up, tortured and operated on!* Poor boy...

Sounds good too me, Ali. Smacking is just not good enough for our boy!
                          As far as your fic goes - recovery is good. I can do that. Lots of whimpering etc... Now you've got me all excited and you've only just posted a chapter! Suppose I should do some writing now...
                          sigpic

Comment

You forgot poisoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              You forgot poisoned.
                              Doh! How could I?! Oh and I don't think we had beaten up in there either or blown up or buried in a cave-in or falling down some big hole or nearly drowning or.. oh gosh, there's just so many things that can go wrong in the Pegasus Galaxy, aren't there? *evil grin*

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Suppose I should do some writing now...
                              Yes! Get thee to a word processing programme forthwith young lady!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Doh! How could I?! Oh and I don't think we had beaten up in there either or blown up or buried in a cave-in or falling down some big hole or nearly drowning or.. oh gosh, there's just so many things that can go wrong in the Pegasus Galaxy, aren't there? *evil grin*
                                *takes notes for next fic*

Comment

Working...
                                X