John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Well you can have the next chapter of my fic if you like, you'll find it here.

If there are any mistakes they are most definitely mine, I sent this to Ali in a bit of a mess so it's a wonder she made sense of some of it at all.

OMG thank you that was brilliant but
    Spoiler:
    the hair

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Busy weekend. Internet been dead/intermittent all day. First time I've managed to get connected for more than 1 min at a time! NTHell says "cable outage in your area, ongoing issue that we have been working on for 2-3 days.. just have to wait till it's fixed. No idea of when that will be"!!!!!

So I may be in and out - or you may not see me again at all until Tuesday! Sorry!

Will try and post some fic when connection allows...
      Sorry to hear that Ali...things are not the same without you!

Comment

Holding steady so far.... but *shhhhh* don't jinx it!
        sigpic

Comment

Busy weekend. Internet been dead/intermittent all day. First time I've managed to get connected for more than 1 min at a time! NTHell says "cable outage in your area, ongoing issue that we have been working on for 2-3 days.. just have to wait till it's fixed. No idea of when that will be"!!!!!

So I may be in and out - or you may not see me again at all until Tuesday! Sorry!

Will try and post some fic when connection allows...
          That sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Originally posted by SLC
          OMG thank you that was brilliant but
          Spoiler:
          the hair
          *laughs evilly*
          Spoiler:
          Yes. I even whumped the hair!

Comment

*laughs evilly*
            Spoiler:
            Yes. I even whumped the hair!
            I can't get this vision out of my mind!!!! My poor boy is going to need lots of loving to get over this!!!

Comment

God it's so quiet around here today. No Ali to keep us nattering I guess.

Comment

Yes it is very quiet today!!! Here are a few whumpy pics!!

Comment

Comment

Internet's been dead again. Back working for the moment...
                    sigpic

Comment

Internet's been dead again. Back working for the moment...
                      You have not missed much- it is so quiet at the moment...I am here whumping and thunking all by myself

Comment

I hate that damn plastic bug. The episode is ruined by the fact that the evil killer bug looks like something they brought out of a joke shop for a couple of quid. Just think how good it would have been if they'd bothered to come up with something really freaky looking.

Hey Ali! So where is everyone else? Aren't Linzi and McKayRocks! usually around somewhere?

Comment

I hate that damn plastic bug. The episode is ruined by the fact that the evil killer bug looks like something they brought out of a joke shop for a couple of quid. Just think how good it would have been if they'd bothered to come up with something really freaky looking.

Hey Ali! So where is everyone else? Aren't Linzi and McKayRocks! usually around somewhere?
                          You are right it does look very plastic indeed. When I first saw it I thought how silly- but now I hardly even notice the bug itself- so busy looking at the pain on Sheppy's face!

Comment

I think it looks alright in the episode - with the lighting and effects they've used etc. - but it does look kinda daft in the stills photos. Joe himself said when he saw the prop he thought it looked awful - cheap and unrealistic - and wondered what he'd gotten himself into (it was the first ep they filmed after Rising) but that when he saw the finished ep and what they'd done with the bug he agreed it looked pretty convincing.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it looks alright in the episode - with the lighting and effects they've used etc. - but it does look kinda daft in the stills photos. Joe himself said when he saw the prop he thought it looked awful - cheap and unrealistic - and wondered what he'd gotten himself into (it was the first ep they filmed after Rising) but that when he saw the finished ep and what they'd done with the bug he agreed it looked pretty convincing.
                              I think it still looks a little plastic...but hey I really dont care- it is still the best episode to date

Comment

Well, I have to say that the first time I saw the ep I was distracted by just how laughable it looked. I think it took away from what was a really good episode with some powerful scenes. and it still annoys me that they didn't take the time and effort to make it look a little bit better.

Comment

Working...
                                X