No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sob* Seven months people. Over half a year with no new eps!!!

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!*
    sigpic

Comment

*participates in ((((group hug)))) cause she desperately needs it*
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Night Linzi and O1! ((((Group hug))))
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          *sob* Seven months people. Over half a year with no new eps!!!

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!*
          *comes back briefly, consoles Ali with a BIG hug and then finally goes...really...i....am now*

Comment

Bye, bye o1! Hope to see you again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
              Night Linzi!

I've got to run too and feed the troops.

*here's to Shep Whump in S4!*
              Oh yes I hope so!!!

With such a big wait until s4 we are really going to need some great fic to keep us going hint hint!

Comment

On a possibly more cheerful note, did I mention that my sister might be on TV next week?

She has been contacted by GMTV - apparently the show is doing a segment on ovarian cancer to be broadcast on next Tuesday's show and have asked if my sister will go on as a "case study" (she is a member of some online support groups for ovarian cancer and had indicated on there that she would be happy to talk to the press etc to raise awareness)!! They're going to call her to confirm things tomorrow and if it's going ahead she will be filming on Monday - with Lorraine Kelly! She wants me to go with her for moral support!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Actually you've complained frequently about how you're not watching season 4, how upset you are, how you can't join in etc...how depressed you feel. You even posted that the series had ended for you at FS, when it hasn't ended for the rest of us, and some have felt that the anti threads are the places to express that sort of sentiment, not here. Everyone has been sympathetic and supportive but there comes a time when some have just had enough, and after catching up on today's posts, I certainly have.
                  all i can say linzi is that most have be supportive and wonderful and great but there is one or two of you that havn't been...and go out of your way to make snid comments. I thought i had friends here.. i was seriously depressed and i needed to talk to my friends... but apparently i was wrong in doing so.... and well you know what...screw it.

You win. Life is to short,

I'm outta here...
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

That's great Ali! I hope she enjoys herself.
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Well, I just got caught up and now I must be off.

((((((((group hug))))))))

*looks at calendar* Two weeks from now.....and I'll get S-2 DVDs. SQUEEEE! There's something nice to look forward to anyhow.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        On a possibly more cheerful note, did I mention that my sister might be on TV next week?

She has been contacted by GMTV - apparently the show is doing a segment on ovarian cancer to be broadcast on next Tuesday's show and have asked if my sister will go on as a "case study" (she is a member of some online support groups for ovarian cancer and had indicated on there that she would be happy to talk to the press etc to raise awareness)!! They're going to call her to confirm things tomorrow and if it's going ahead she will be filming on Monday - with Lorraine Kelly! She wants me to go with her for moral support!
                        How cool is that! Have fun.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          Oh I totally agree about tht SG1 eppie. I was pretty shocked, I must say. I also want that for SGA. Hey, with JM and PM taking over, maybe we will see something more gritty after all?
                          *mutters*as long as they keep the impossibly low cleavage out of it...*mutters*

it does seem to be a trend in their eps.... *G*
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

The article about the press release on the main page states this:

The network also announced a new start date of Friday, April 13 for new episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis (one week later than previously advertised). Ten episodes of each will round out the current season before Season Four premieres -- probably this summer.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...si_chang.shtml

So, Darren doesn't seem to trust the 'fall'- comment...

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                              The article about the press release on the main page states this:

The network also announced a new start date of Friday, April 13 for new episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis (one week later than previously advertised). Ten episodes of each will round out the current season before Season Four premieres -- probably this summer.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...si_chang.shtml

So, Darren doesn't seem to trust the 'fall'- comment...
                              *keeps fingers crossed but not holding breath*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                                Hi guys! I don't think it's a typo. There was no reason to push back the second half of season 3 and then start it on time in July. They're going to start it in October and probably stick it back with BSG.

My skiffy hate is huge tonight. I knew they were going to do this.
                                Maybe people oughta just write those email addresses on the press release and let Skiffy know of their discontent....

Kim, Lana
                                Director - SCI FI Publicity
                                Phone: (212) 664-4165
                                Fax: (212) 703-8533
                                [email protected]
                                Project Assignment: "Doctor Who" "Stargate Atlantis" "Painkiller Jane" "Stargate SG-1" "Battlestar Galactica"
                                Division(s): SCI FI

Gawd, I hope someone in canada TV buys up SGA for an earlier airing....

Comment

Working...
                                X