John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    Hey Caty!! Hows things? You heard anymore from the uni's?
    Yeah, it looks like I'll be going to the University of South Florida in August
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      OMG!! That's so great!! *happy dance for caty*
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

That is very good news!!! Yeah for you!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, you two! I am relieved...
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Thanks, you two! I am relieved...
            I'll bet!!

Not the sort of thing you need to go through! Uni is stressful enough.

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              Loved that list -so many possibilities, so little time!!

Ooo who's your team?
              Spoiler:
              I'm bouncing like mad. My team have just secured automatic promotion for sure - just got to try and go up as champs.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
              I'm a Poolie (Hartlepool United) we are promoted to League one next season but until yesterday were top of the league and so heading for going up as champion's however Walsall are there at the mo

Who do you support?

OMG that is fantastic news hunny, I bet you are really happy, you deserved it after all that hard work, i hope its the most fantastic experience for you

Comment

I'm a Poolie (Hartlepool United) we are promoted to League one next season but until yesterday were top of the league and so heading for going up as champion's however Walsall are there at the mo

Who do you support?
                OT Football talk
                Spoiler:
                Blue Nose - Birmingham City. Now Derby have lost today, we definately get promotion back to the Premiership. At the mo we're champions but Sunderland are only a point behind...

But as a Midlander, i have to root for Walsall to go up as champs i'm afraid!

l My LJ l

Comment

FAb news Caty - so glad to hear it.
                  sigpic

Comment

OT Football talk
                    Spoiler:
                    Blue Nose - Birmingham City. Now Derby have lost today, we definately get promotion back to the Premiership. At the mo we're champions but Sunderland are only a point behind...

But as a Midlander, i have to root for Walsall to go up as champs i'm afraid!
                    hey no fair you should side with me as a whumper over Walsall

to keep it legal
                    Spoiler:

Sorry not very inspiring pics, PB won't load properly for me and these were all thats on the page that loaded whumped by PB.

Comment

Caty...that is awesome news... truly great after all that hard work you went through....congrats big time to you....

And congrats too for 3800 posts!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

hey no fair you should side with me as a whumper over Walsall

to keep it legal
                        Spoiler:

Sorry not very inspiring pics, PB won't load properly for me and these were all thats on the page that loaded whumped by PB.
                        Walsall are no threat so they're ok. Aston Vile and Wolves are a whole other matter.

And they were great pics! Any Shep is better than no Shep!
                        That arse shot one reminds me of something that happened at work
                        Spoiler:
                        I work with 3 fellas one of which is gay (and quite likes JF and DH). One of the others was looking over my shoulder when that picture came up as part of a butt-shot picspam and he was quite shocked and said "Why are you looking at pictures of arses!?!"
                        My gay workmate was over in the blink of an eye (really it was scarily fast!) saying "Oooo arses!"
                        He is the first to admit he's a walking stereotype.

l My LJ l

Comment

YAY Caty! Thats amazing news!

to keep it legal
                          Spoiler:

Those are so funny
                          sigpic
                          My LJ

Comment

Walsall are no threat so they're ok. Aston Vile and Wolves are a whole other matter.

And they were great pics! Any Shep is better than no Shep!
                            That arse shot one reminds me of something that happened at work
                            Spoiler:
                            I work with 3 fellas one of which is gay (and quite likes JF and DH). One of the others was looking over my shoulder when that picture came up as part of a butt-shot picspam and he was quite shocked and said "Why are you looking at pictures of arses!?!"
                            My gay workmate was over in the blink of an eye (really it was scarily fast!) saying "Oooo arses!"
                            He is the first to admit he's a walking stereotype.
                            thats too funny Glad that the arse shot is universally pleasing

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Caty...that is awesome news... truly great after all that hard work you went through....congrats big time to you....

And congrats too for 3800 posts!!!
                              Caty - that is fantastic news! Well done!!!!

Congrats to Caty, on 3,800 posts!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

oh missed this earlier.....

Congratulations on 3800 Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X