John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi whumpers! *waves madly*

I can't stay for long this morning - have a busy day ahead. Thought I'd pop in and catch up and whump while I have my coffee though. Some whump a day keeps the doctor away (except Carson, 'cause boy, is Sheppy gonna need him!)

Originally posted by caty View Post
    If it's that cheap, buy it... Joe is only a kid in it, but it's cute.. If you don't mind him being gay

BTW: I just realized that we'll go ballistic until Season 4 starts and especially untill a certain episode airs... As much excitement as there is now, I'm not sure we can survive until the actual air date. We might all be squeed to death and in whumper heaven by then
    Now that is an image! Whumper heaven - I hope it has soundproof walls (or clouds or whatever) 'cause I think there'd be lots of squeeing!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Okay...just for the pretties......heres the piccy that inspired my drabble...I just couldn't get it out of my head!!!!!
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Okay...just for the pretties......heres the piccy that inspired my drabble...I just couldn't get it out of my head!!!!!http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...nspiration.jpg
        Nice pic Bebop! I love the scene where they pour the salt water on the bug. Joe/Sheppy's voice is soooo sexy when he says "don't do that again". Curls my toes every time I listen to it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          yes hehe...i know season 1 delivered 2 really good whumpy episodes with lots of blood....so we need two eps like that in season 4.....we so need something to top 38 minutes, as much as i love it that was like the 4th episode i just cant accept thats the most whumpy ep we will ever get!!!

ive already sharpened my pitchfork ready and packed it away..
          At this rate, lol, I don't think 38 minutes will ever be knocked off the top spot, lol, now if only CG
          Spoiler:
          had a bit more blood and evilness from Kolya... I know getting the wraith to feed was pretty dirty, lol, but it would have been nice (I can't believe I just said that, lol) if Kolya had put the boot in as well. I know he said it wasn't personal... I wish it were, lol, then maybe we'd have got even more whump. Don't get me wrong I loved CG and it would have been just about perfect with the infirmary scene at the end and more whump *g*

Lol, i've got my pitchfork ready to all nicely prepared I have a tonne if anyone needs a spare

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          nah i'm just fine without season 4 but old whump is great
          You've fine without S4 *checks Paris's temperature* you not watching it hon?

hahaha shutit!!! i would get over it if people stopped mentioning....IT!! and so what if the only way i can enjoy that ep is if i skip everyone else getting whumped....las....hehe

ok so im not over OVER it....it doesnt bug me as much anymore but it still....yeh theres still like a teeny tiny little bit of annoyance when it comes to that ep....really its nothing .......what do you mean you dont believe me?!!!
          Lol, what was that ep again Roo? I don't recall you mentioning it before

i reaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyyy want season 4 NOW!! i cant wait to see what whump is in store for our sheppy!!

and

Travelersssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
          Well as JM said Travelers is a gift to us, but we know what men are like at getting us gifts, lol, I think we should send him the list I'm more than happy to send it to his blog to give him some ideas

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          ahh think this is my cue to back out of the thread... i'll let you guys squeaa
          i'll be back later

let fly the season 4 squea
          Byeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          I have just been on the thunk thread and Kady told me there is a JF dvd called "Family Album" and it has swiming pool scene and Joe whump!!! has anyone seen it is it good?? Its less than a fiver on Amazon!
          Isn't that the one where he's gay? Bless him, he looks so sweet and vulnerable, and OMG so young, lol. But yep big whump in that one

Comment

I wanna kill someone!!! My bf is being a jackass!
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
              Nice smilies, paris!

It wasn't until you mentioned it

Perfect timing, GG! I was just looking for that pic so I could make this...

I also made a CG one using GG's words:
              Spoiler:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....These are perfect!!!!! I snurtched to add as wallpaper and backgrounds for thecomputers.

I would use the life sucks one for a sig..but still too spoilery. *sigh*
              Green for you if I can.....
              sigpic

Comment

If it's that cheap, buy it... Joe is only a kid in it, but it's cute.. If you don't mind him being gay

BTW: I just realized that we'll go ballistic until Season 4 starts and especially untill a certain episode airs... As much excitement as there is now, I'm not sure we can survive until the actual air date. We might all be squeed to death and in whumper heaven by then
                i still say someone should just put us in medically induced comas until it airs!! we will all overload on squee otherwise!!!LOL

i just posted in the pro season 4 thread and it just...ups the squee each time!! hehehe oh dear....scrap that i wont just overload of squee ill lapse into a squee coma!!

oh dear i knew this no speculating thing wouldnt last long...ahh well

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

yes hehe...i know season 1 delivered 2 really good whumpy episodes with lots of blood....so we need two eps like that in season 4.....we so need something to top 38 minutes, as much as i love it that was like the 4th episode i just cant accept thats the most whumpy ep we will ever get!!!

ive already sharpened my pitchfork ready and packed it away..
                  So, our hopes are pinned on Travelers?
                  Spoiler:
                  I want something like the fanfic "There and back again" that has Sheppard and McKay trudging back to the gate after an accident off world, or Sheppard trudging and McKay being dragged on a travois, both battered and beaten, and framed with LOTR quotes.

Comment

hahaha shutit!!! i would get over it if people stopped mentioning....IT!! and so what if the only way i can enjoy that ep is if i skip everyone else getting whumped....las....hehe

ok so im not over OVER it....it doesnt bug me as much anymore but it still....yeh theres still like a teeny tiny little bit of annoyance when it comes to that ep....really its nothing .......what do you mean you dont believe me?!!!
                    Roo...you will never get over IT. Face it, we got screwed over...and you and I will never accept IT completely.

That's extreme whump. May I suggest you take those feelings to another thread..like.... the AT gates to Atlantis thread perhaps?

Seriously, ((HUGS)) to you. Unfortunately men have a habit of being bleeps. I'm sorry you are on the receiving end. You're too nice for that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      You've fine without S4 *checks Paris's temperature* you not watching it hon?
                      the answer to that would be a giant no! hehe man first strike was just so stinky.

its a big reason i'm not sure i can be a whumper... love love love you guys but there is going to be tons of season 4 stuff that i just can't be involved with, and i won't deny you guys being excited about something... glad you are all happy ((hugs))

best i leave again before i get hit with the pitch forks...back in a bit
                      Last edited by parisindy; 13 February 2007, 12:12 PM.
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

i still say someone should just put us in medically induced comas until it airs!! we will all overload on squee otherwise!!!LOL

i just posted in the pro season 4 thread and it just...ups the squee each time!! hehehe oh dear....scrap that i wont just overload of squee ill lapse into a squee coma!!

oh dear i knew this no speculating thing wouldnt last long...ahh well

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        At this rate, lol, I don't think 38 minutes will ever be knocked off the top spot, lol, now if only CG
                        Spoiler:
                        had a bit more blood and evilness from Kolya... I know getting the wraith to feed was pretty dirty, lol, but it would have been nice (I can't believe I just said that, lol) if Kolya had put the boot in as well. I know he said it wasn't personal... I wish it were, lol, then maybe we'd have got even more whump. Don't get me wrong I loved CG and it would have been just about perfect with the infirmary scene at the end and more whump *g*

Lol, i've got my pitchfork ready to all nicely prepared I have a tonne if anyone needs a spare

Lol, what was that ep again Roo? I don't recall you mentioning it before

38 minutes can not stay number one forever...if thats all we're ever gonna get then heads are gonna roll!! i love it but like i say that was so early on.....and now we have ronon in the mix instead of whiny ford "sir are you alright, sir major sir" OMG FORD SHUTUP hes being strangled you pillock!!!!! hehehe and not to mention the stronger team bonds by now.
                        anyway..hehe something must knock it off soon....Travelers preferably!!
                        CG was close but no infirmary scene and
                        Spoiler:
                        old sheppy eeek
                        means it misses out, plus 38 minutes was whump through and through....although can i just say it really annoys me whenever you read a synopsis for this ep and it says "the team are stuck in the PJ with only 38 minutes before it shuts down" errr hello theres a small matter with sheppy being eaten by a bug!!!!!LOL!!
                        ive got my pitchfork ready too just incase!

oh that ep...i dont remember...something about pants i think...pantoms?? LOL

Dear Joe M: i will forgive you for calling us all lemmings if you write lots and lots and lots of shep whump in season 4 with lots of blood and please can we have some backstory and ata gene stuff....oh and a bit more whump....and can i also have a crazy sheppy in scrubs being restrained and sedated...a feverish sheppy wouldnt go amiss either

errrr hopefully not us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzann View Post
                          So, our hopes are pinned on Travelers?
                          Spoiler:
                          I want something like the fanfic "There and back again" that has Sheppard and McKay trudging back to the gate after an accident off world, or Sheppard trudging and McKay being dragged on a travois, both battered and beaten, and framed with LOTR quotes.
                          yep tehy are!! although i dont want sheppy to have to share his ep with mckay, he gets enough great stuff as it is without him barging in on sheppys whumpy eppie....i still say Travelers will be something different and unexpected, since JM says its something hes wanted to do for ages..i just think its gotta be big..dont have a clue what it could be about tho!!
                          Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Roo...you will never get over IT. Face it, we got screwed over...and you and I will never accept IT completely.
                          yes ok the pain of that episode will never go away. i admitted it. are you happy now.......*checks herself into therapy*

Comment

I have to disagree. CG is no. 1 for me. I just loved it. I love 38 minutes, but CG outranks it, IMO. Maybe it was because of the pre-squee, or maybe just because it was darker than 38 minutes. Just still want to huggle Ken C and JF.
                            sigpic

Comment

hehe i wish there was such a thing as season 4 squeaing spoiler tags lol
                              then i could be just like the people avoiding spoilers lol oh well
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I need a pitch fork I broke mine in my anger that Shep clone did not arrive

Caty thanks for the info on Family Album - gutted he is gay in it that doesn't fit in my delusions!!! lol but its gonna be worth it for whump and Hawtness

Comment

Working...
                                X