John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Awww, thanks! I know of all people, that you understand how I'm feeling at the moment. I'll pull myself together, I loathe wallowing in self pity. I need some alcohol! and some good season 3 whump!

Well I can't give you season 3 whump just yet but this is close

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Linzi- I can give you this........
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Hey Linzi- I can give you this........
        Spoiler:
        Thanks, SLC. I love it! The Shep/Revel saga has me in hysterics! I've still got some left!
        Thanks, Josie for the season 3 whump - yummy. Hopefully something to look forward there...

sigpic

Comment

Aww Linzi, it's totally understandable that you're feeling low at the moment. I've certainly missed you on our threads. *hugs* to.

Comment

Josie - I'm enjoying your fic! Oooh the
            Spoiler:
            hair whump
            That's something I don't think we'll ever see on screen...or will we?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              Spoiler:
              hair whump
              I cant even think about it!

Comment

SLC I love your Revels manips. You're so good at it though I can't help wondering where you get your supply of Revels images to use. lol

Originally posted by Elinor
                Spoiler:
                hair whump
                Thanks Elinor

Isn't it funny that I can whump the guy to within an inch of his life and no one complains but I...
                Spoiler:
                ...touch the hair and you're all Noooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  SLC I love your Revels manips. You're so good at it though I can't help wondering where you get your supply of Revels images to use. lol

Thanks Elinor

Isn't it funny that I can whump the guy to within an inch of his life and no one complains but I...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...touch the hair and you're all Noooooo!
                  There's just something about the hair, isn't there? It'll grow back... It's an interesting thing to do to Shep, though - and I like interesting!
                  Thanks, Eli, for your good wishes! You always cheer me up!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    There's just something about the hair, isn't there? It'll grow back... It's an interesting thing to do to Shep, though - and I like interesting!
                    Thanks, Eli, for your good wishes! You always cheer me up!
                    Oh I kind of like the idea...even though it makes me

I guess it is because I feel it is really taking part of who he is away from him -it is really excellent emotional whump

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Oh I kind of like the idea...even though it makes me

I guess it is because I feel it is really taking part of who he is away from him -it is really excellent emotional whump

I was going to make a much bigger deal out of it but I'm glad I left it subtle in the end. I think what appealed to me about it was that it creates an air of vunerability. I don't know why.

I find Shep a difficult character to get a hold on. Because a lot of what we know about him contradicts itself. On one hand we've got the capable military man and the downright cold-blooded Shep of The Storm/The Eye but there's also this childlike innocence about him at times and an underlying sadness.

Oh dear, can't you tell I'm bored I'm over analysing everything. lol

Comment

Hi guys, can someone please post the link to josies fic coz i'm on a different pc and i cant seem find it. be muchly appreciated.

Comment

I was going to make a much bigger deal out of it but I'm glad I left it subtle in the end. I think what appealed to me about it was that it creates an air of vunerability. I don't know why.
                            Oh yes I think it does indeed. I am so glad that you did it- it so makes me want to hug him!!!

I find Shep a difficult character to get a hold on. Because a lot of what we know about him contradicts itself. On one hand we've got the capable military man and the downright cold-blooded Shep of The Storm/The Eye but there's also this childlike innocence about him at times and an underlying sadness.

Oh dear, can't you tell I'm bored I'm over analysing everything. lol
                            Yes Sheppy is a mystery in so many ways.

When will we be getting more of your fic?

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21
                              Hi guys, can someone please post the link to josies fic coz i'm on a different pc and i cant seem find it. be muchly appreciated.
                              This is it Keeping The Faith

Originally posted by SLC
                              Oh yes I think it does indeed. I am so glad that you did it- it so makes me want to hug him!!!

Yes Sheppy is a mystery in so many ways.

When will we be getting more of your fic?
                              Well, I'm waiting on Ali to beta the next chapter but she has a lot on her plate with her own fics not to mention her dodgy internet connection and there is that pesky thing called real life too so I don't really know at the moment.

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Working...
                                X