No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My head is fuzzy (well, more so than normal) today. I have to check work email before doing anything else, so I thought I'd visit the ep thread before heading out of here. I have to stop doing that. There are some truly bitter and hateful people out there. Ouch! Where does that come from?

Anyway, work, then pleasure. Later, Lemmings!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
      If that means it's going to be longer than planned, I'm okay with that! The more fic the better

And I can be patient...sometimes
      Ayup, ended up longer than expected but not too bad *G* 2100 words

and its finished, just need to re read a few times...

*is nervous* Ali! I think you set the bar really high with yours, judging by people's reactions!
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
        I know what you mean Roo and I hope we get some. Just as long as he's okay in the end though. I was just thinking

Spoiler:

I cried buckets over Carson's death so what the hell would l be like if, heavens forbid, Sheppy got over-whumped and didn't make it? Arr....it doesn't bear thinking about.
        I think that, what with the Iratus Bug Bite and near conversion to an Iratus Bug plus the Wraith gift of Life, Shep ought to have some really good powers of recovery by now. A whump that would take an ordinary person to recover from in six months would take him a month. Not, mind you, that he wouldn't still feel aches and pains and all, but simply that he could ignore the residual problems and get back out there to be whumped again. Wonder how we could get the SGA writers to take this under advisement?

Suzann

Comment

has anyone seen SLC Lately?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzann View Post
            I think that, what with the Iratus Bug Bite and near conversion to an Iratus Bug plus the Wraith gift of Life, Shep ought to have some really good powers of recovery by now. A whump that would take an ordinary person to recover from in six months would take him a month. Not, mind you, that he wouldn't still feel aches and pains and all, but simply that he could ignore the residual problems and get back out there to be whumped again. Wonder how we could get the SGA writers to take this under advisement?

Suzann
            Or they're just natural and we don't know yet....
            Me and my crazy ideas....Though in a way he does seem to recover fast sometimes, I don't think any of those situations had anything to do with it.
            Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
              Really are you serious?? you winked are you taking the p***. I am excited now squeeee really are you sure is there whump is there??
              heh she thought i was kidding, as if i'd kid over whump!!!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              I agree with everything you said, and you said it so well i'm leaving it in *g* Maybe we're only allowed a couple of major whumpings per season hehehe, how many have we had now? One, so i'd say we're due for another dose of mega whump for Shep

Absolutely, I don't think we'll ever see an ep where Shep won't be part of the bigger picture even when he's whumped and I love that he is the key to the whole thing, and if it means he's the hero. Good, and if that means he's gonna get his butt whuped, even better. I like to see people trying to overcome adversity and I can't wait till next week to see how things are handled... everything is crossed at the moment :d
              aww thanks Peg!!
              and im also im hoping for some great whump next week too...we know ken writes pretty good whump for our shep so im hopeful!!SQUEE is it next week yet???

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                you mean Sheppard's Delight!!! hehe she was on earlier!

Comment

Ayup, ended up longer than expected but not too bad *G* 2100 words

and its finished, just need to re read a few times...

*is nervous* Ali! I think you set the bar really high with yours, judging by people's reactions!
                  Ooooooh when you gonna post it?! *wants new whump to read!*

Sheppard's Delight, or "The Whumper Formerly Known as SLC", as she shall henceforth be known , was around earlier but she's mad mad mad busy atm as January is a killer month for people in her line of work in the UK... tax assessments have to be submitted by the end of Jan and you know how it is... everyone leaves it till the last minute!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I just watched Echoes on the TV (nice to see it on a proper sized screen) and it was lovely..... again...

Though I have to admit.... I got a wee bit melancholy seeing
                    Spoiler:
                    Carson do his doctor bit, caring for whumped Sheppy... *sobs piteously*
                    sigpic

Comment

wow i am officially now Lemming number 77!! hehe

according to ken in submersion
                      Spoiler:
                      we dont see atlantis, i dont really mind if shep gets whumped and is looked after by his team i dont know if im ready for a new doctor in carsons infirmary just yet...although if he was in the infirmary by some small miracle at the end then i would want shep to say something like "it doesnt feel right being in here without carson" then again i highly doubt carson will be mentioned ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        you mean Sheppard's Delight!!! hehe she was on earlier!
                        Rats! I just missed her then. *pouts* Glad she's okay though

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Ooooooh when you gonna post it?! *wants new whump to read!*
                        Read it half dozen times, I'm just going to bite the bullet and post it. *G* Be back in a couple minutes with the link. *nervous smile*

Sheppard's Delight, or "The Whumper Formerly Known as SLC", as she shall henceforth be known , was around earlier but she's mad mad mad busy atm as January is a killer month for people in her line of work in the UK... tax assessments have to be submitted by the end of Jan and you know how it is... everyone leaves it till the last minute!
                        Understandable. Sounds like March/April here when the tax return/payment due date is 4/15. LOL Everyone waits until the last minute especially if they have to pay.

Huh. Thought I read all the backlogged pages. Not sure how I missed her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          *sigh* I just watched Echoes on the TV (nice to see it on a proper sized screen) and it was lovely..... again...

Though I have to admit.... I got a wee bit melancholy seeing
                          Spoiler:
                          Carson do his doctor bit, caring for whumped Sheppy... *sobs piteously*
                          Spoiler:
                          I still don't see why the didn't just fly the city to some other planet. Also no one seemed to mention the Athoisans, are they still on the planet, because you know they would have all been killed and no one really seemed to care. But the whump we got was nice...but Teyla got more

Comment

Okay, its posted. Read it over a half dozen times and decided to go with my instict and just post it. *G*

**spoilers for Sunday**

Sunset
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I still don't see why the didn't just fly the city to some other planet. Also no one seemed to mention the Athoisans, are they still on the planet, because you know they would have all been killed and no one really seemed to care. But the whump we got was nice...but Teyla got more
                              why does teyla always get more whump than john?
                              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon Whumpers! *big wave*

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X