No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read all the ones released so far. Sacrifice Moon was good as its their first official mission through the gate that was hinted at in the series but never seen.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

There's good whump in Sacrifice Moon, Alliances and Survival of the Fittest- that's just what I can remember from the top of my head.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
        I've read all the ones released so far. Sacrifice Moon was good as its their first official mission through the gate that was hinted at in the series but never seen.
        Well, maybe I'll read that one next then. That is if I don't get my Exo book today.
        sigpic

Comment

There's good whump in Sacrifice Moon, Alliances and Survival of the Fittest- that's just what I can remember from the top of my head.
          Thanks for that! Which would you recommend I buy first?
          sigpic

Comment

Ooh and the first book- erm Trial by fire that's got some really good whump.
            sigpic

Comment

Well I think I'm going to read Reliquary first and then I'll decide after that, but I guess it would help to get them all first. Hopefully soon!
              sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
              &
              AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Thanks for that! Which would you recommend I buy first?
                How bout all of them? Oh and get the Matter of Honor/Cost of Honor too. Those were definately a good read!!
                sigpic

Comment

Linzi, if you like SG-1 then any book is a good one to buy first. Siren Song is the open author competition book, Trial by fire is good because its the first book, - they are all good for many different reasons. Of course they pale compared to the Atlantis books as they don't feature Sheppard! lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotta agree with GG, get em all! lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooh and the first book- erm Trial by fire that's got some really good whump.
                      I just realized that one is sitting on my bookshelf unread as well. I am way behind on my Sg1 book reading.

Maybe I'll get my Sg1 books read before Shep is half way through War and Peace. (Now there's another book I never finished reading either)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                        Astraldust, are you in the US? I'm hoping mine arrives today so I can put it under the tree, but if not today then hopefully tomorrow for sure.

Elinor, I agree, I think M&M are going to give us more Shep whump and I can't wait LOL!
                        Nope! But it still has to come from England to mainland Europe and I guess it's taking longer because of the Xmas post. Still it will be something to look forward to after Christmas.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just found this pic of my dog from a hand developed photo I did in Uni.

Spoiler:

It doesn't do her cutness justice though. lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Never even attempted War and Peace - just scares me looking at it.

Well gotta go, tea needs making and I'm supposed to be doing the cooking. Eik.
                            Hopefully be back tomorrow nite to wish you all a happy Xmas!

H x
                            sigpic

Comment

Bye H Louise!! Enjoy the tea!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just found this pic of my dog from a hand developed photo I did in Uni.

Spoiler:

It doesn't do her cutness justice though. lol.
                                Awww! She's gorgeous and so cute!
                                I think I'll buy the books and start reading them in chronoligical order.
                                Bye, H Louise!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X