John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
    im getting them off my uncle in November. I can't wait!
    Hi O1! Loved your first chapter...definitely left me intrigued!!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    sure is!!

Hi ELINOR!!*waves*
    i say go with your uncle hehe....thats what im doing....no way am i waiting!!!! im too impatient!!! lol!! then just watch them on sky when they come on....and the dvds will be coming out around then, so you have them to look forward to!!!
    Hi Roo! I really can't make up my mind. I like to think I can wait...but I bet it'll last about a day...especially when I'll see everyone squeeing on the thread!!

Hope you have a brill time at the weekend Kylie...can't wait to hear all about it!!

Comment

yeah we sure have and will get great Joe stories and pics ,,and all this in only 4 weeks time....
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I haven't seen S2 yet - waiting for the boxset to come out. I'm patient! - Yeah right!

I know that your going to see Joe on Sat, who else if anyone do you want to see this wkend at the gmex?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Hello Whumpers! *waves*

I really needed a hug yesterday and could not access the forum! First it wouldn't let me see the pages, then it told me "Server is busy....try again later." Wouldn't ya know?

Let me see what I need to catch up on today....

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

i dunno, to b honest, quite excited bout the guys from a-team, used to watch that all the time with my big brother. Also julie benz from buffy and angel

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
              the individual season 3 dvds normally start comin out in the uk(possibly europe not sure) round about march/april
              thats right, the individual ones in the UK are out march/april SQUEE!

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              Hi Roo! I really can't make up my mind. I like to think I can wait...but I bet it'll last about a day...especially when I'll see everyone squeeing on the thread!!

haha well you're a stronger person than i am LOL...if you manage to wait that is

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                Hello Whumpers! *waves*

I really needed a hug yesterday and could not access the forum! First it wouldn't let me see the pages, then it told me "Server is busy....try again later." Wouldn't ya know?

IHS
                when i tried to get on today it told me there was a fatal error. thought the pc was about to explode. talk about over dramatics.

(((HUGS))) for yesterday

Comment

when i tried to get on today it told me there was a fatal error. thought the pc was about to explode. talk about over dramatics.

(((HUGS))) for yesterday
                  yeah i got fatal error too!!!! tends to scare ya a bit!!!

Perhaps it knew we were whumpers and thought we would like the danger

Comment

i dunno, to b honest, quite excited bout the guys from a-team, used to watch that all the time with my big brother. Also julie benz from buffy and angel
                    Yeah...they got the A team...that'll be great!

Also 'The Goodies' are there and Toyah 'It's a mysh-tery' Wilcox! Blimey...I'm ancient...and probably rather sad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      Hello Whumpers! *waves*

IHS
                      aww poor IHS (((HUGS!!))) for yesterday!!
                      it sucks when the forum is down!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        aww poor IHS (((HUGS!!))) for yesterday!!
                        it sucks when the forum is down!!
                        which it is a lot lately

Comment

Yeah, I wanna see the Ateam and Julie Benz too. Love Buffy and Angel!

Are you going this wkend too Elinor? And your not ancient - if you are I must be too! lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

For some reason I more nervous bout meeting Joe on Sun than I was going into an interview! Is that weird?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I'll have to love you and leave you - until tomorrow!

Night all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nope not at all. I think the only time I've been this nervous is when I was doin a solo in a competition when i was 11

Comment

Working...
                                X