John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addie View Post
    *sends hugs to Ali and Roo* wanted do some SQUEE, too, but the forum was down the whole day...
    aww thanks ADDIE!! ((HUGS BACK!!))

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I haven't been able to get on for quite a while! It's been frustrating. But, hopefully it's all ok now!
    It has turned colder, hasn't it?
    Oh Sheppy whump in the rest of season 3? I do hope we're going to get some. I keep day dreaming about all the possibilities!
    ive got the heating on and im still bloody cold!!!grr!!
    i know the whump possibilities are endless......must not speculate must not speculate......but well yeh i keep dreaming of possibilities too...oooh there might be some good stuff with
    Spoiler:
    kolya (come on there has to be!), the big bug in vengence was it?, michael being back, not too mention the whump ken c mentioned in the ark and some of the other episodes also offer whump ideas!
    SQUEE!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

wow, pretty quiet on the whump front Is everybody hibernating for winter?

For days i have been having difficulty writing, so i started a new story....a fresh idea..........it's going to be called Lost and Found and i've already written the first chapter. How does a confused, bleeding Sheppy sound?

That tempt anyone out?

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post

For days i have been having difficulty writing, so i started a new story....a fresh idea..........it's going to be called Lost and Found and i've already written the first chapter. How does a confused, bleeding Sheppy sound?

That tempt anyone out?
        me likey!!!confused, bleeding shep is....yum!!

i know where is everyone..the forums working now..make use of it!!LOL!!

Comment

That tempt anyone out?
          *lol* I wish... no don't really have the time for that...
          Just been in and out of the forum but checking some good Sheppard episodes...

New story,,,sounds intresting...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

That tempt anyone out?

*slurps drool* !! Oh yes please!!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              *slurps drool* !! Oh yes please!!
              *passes salty drool bucket*
              does sound good doesnt it!! if only we had a bloody, confused, whumped sheppy on the show!! thank god for fanfic!! SQUEE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Parisindy they are so cute!

Here are my babies from oldest to youngest

Spoiler:

awwwww they are great!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  *passes salty drool bucket*
                  does sound good doesnt it!! if only we had a bloody, confused, whumped sheppy on the show!! thank god for fanfic!! SQUEE!!

I LOVE fanfic but I want some bloody, confused, whumped Shep "live" !
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Morning whumpers!
                    I couldn't get on GW all last night!!! So I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms! Everybody okay? Any exciting news?
                    well there was that huge... erm ... well...nope i got nothing hehe
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

That tempt anyone out?
                      Confused and bleeding Sheppy sounds fantastic to me!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Seeing as we're sharing pet pics, here's my two monsters:

Spoiler:
                        This is Tia, the one with the shaved spot on her bum!

and her sister Fudge:
                        awww they are great! i got a soft spot for calicos i've had two myself
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          You had me excited there for a minute. Though the piccies of everybody's pets was wonderful!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                            Okay you have already seen my cat before - but I cannot resist...

Spoiler:

awwww kitty bitty's....
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                              I LOVE fanfic but I want some bloody, confused, whumped Shep "live" !
                              oh yeh me too!! can u imagine how much squeeing would be going on from us...i think they'd be able to hear the squee from space!! hehe
                              right ill just add 'Bloody, confused, whumped shep!' to the number of other campaigns hehehe!!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              no there was that.....no you're right there was nothing, nadda, zip, zero, zilch!!!!
                              i wish we had something amazing to squee over...but its been pretty quiet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                ARGH!!!! Stupid forums, and stupid people I ahve to deal with! *sigh* Anyone else feeling really whumped today?
                                heck yeah! i'm totally whumped
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X