John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Uh, wonderful! But bad cliffhanger! Do you have the next chapter finished???

Does your bf read your stories?? Do you show them to him??
    hey, no the next chapter isnt written. I sit....and then just ...type. Wrote that chapter in the past three hours or so

my boyf reads my stuff but he doesnt get whump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
      Dont know if you guys already know this or not but Exogenesis is available to pre-order from amazon. You remember the one with the very whumpy preview we had
      Thanks. I wait till I get my notice from Tom at Fandemonium and order direct from the source. I do not like Amazon. I think I'm the only one.
      sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to jonasgurl1??? I know I've asked this before, but haven't gotten an answer.. It's just that she used to be really active here and now hasn't posted in 2 months and didn't indicate anything before, either...
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Thanks. I wait till I get my notice from Tom at Fandemonium and order direct from the source. I do not like Amazon. I think I'm the only one.
          Really? I think Amazon is great! Incredibly fast, free delivery and it also has some great offers (I bought my flat screen monitor there and it was way cheaper than anywhere else)...
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

*sigh* My fic is frustrating me
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              (((SGAFan))) *pokes SGAFan's muse*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

okay everyone,

im going to call it a night,

see you all tomorrow,

wow we really talked about whump tonight

((((HUGS))))))

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to jonasgurl1??? I know I've asked this before, but haven't gotten an answer.. It's just that she used to be really active here and now hasn't posted in 2 months and didn't indicate anything before, either...
                  Last I heard was she had to go to a wedding some months ago and has never been back! Jg1 and I used to chat almost every night too. I sure miss her. Maybe she got a RL or no longer likes Atlantis?? *gasp*

Really? I think Amazon is great! Incredibly fast, free delivery and it also has some great offers (I bought my flat screen monitor there and it was way cheaper than anywhere else)...
                  I don't get free delivery unless I order $25 or more. And then there's this small print thing about an extra charge for pre-orders longer than three weeks..... Besides that the one time I dealt with Amazon years ago, it was bad service all around. To each his own. Gotta love free enterprise.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
                    (((SGAFan))) *pokes SGAFan's muse*
                    Thanks She could use a little poking. *sigh*

*glares at muse*
                    sigpic

Comment

((HUGS)) and ((POKES))...and sending virtual chocolate and beverages your way.....
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm struggling to get motivated to write - which is a pain cos I want to finish my challenge fic. Especially as i should have started my NaNoWriMo novel today and don't even have a plot idea yet! Oooops!
                        sigpic

Comment

maybe I'm just tired. Dunno. Wrote about a page and a half and that was a struggle. Just not sure what I"m doing next. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

maybe I'm just tired. Dunno. Wrote about a page and a half and that was a struggle. Just not sure what I"m doing next. *sigh*
                            Tiredness can do it––I tried to write some last night on "Lasicate Ogni Speranza," but I was exhausted and my brain was mush. Didn't get a word down.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

((HUGS)) to those trying to write....

and some Sheppy whump....remember how giddy we were over this CG .gif??

Spoiler:

And well, because its still my absolute fav whumpy pix..

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks GG Maybe I'll put it aside and let my muse ponder some more. Just deleted a page of crap. Bah.

And ((HUGS)) CeeKay. Maybe I am too tired
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X