John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Right I am off soon to the con...if I get any nice bits of gossip I will let Linzi know- I am not taking my laptop so wont be able to log in again until Sunday evening!!!

How will I survive without Shep whump ......on no thats right I have my DVD's with me so I will have a nice session of 38 Minutes, CG, TDO and Conversion to name but a few!!!!
    Have fun SLC and bring back whatever info you can!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
      Right I am off soon to the con...if I get any nice bits of gossip I will let Linzi know- I am not taking my laptop so wont be able to log in again until Sunday evening!!!

How will I survive without Shep whump ......on no thats right I have my DVD's with me so I will have a nice session of 38 Minutes, CG, TDO and Conversion to name but a few!!!!
      Bye, SLC! Have fun! I'm jealous!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        Ack! Firefox keeps dying on me too. So maybe it's my internet, not GW. *sigh* At least when I logged back on, my smilies and function buttons now work!

I'm not adopting any plot bunnies at the moment, I'm already in the middle of two fics.
        will you be posting them soon ??

Comment

I don't know. Not for a few days at least - I've only just started.
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Bye, SLC! Have fun! I'm jealous!!!!
            Oh I am just trying to think what we will have forgotten this time...at the Expo it was my boots and Mx her ticket....

Comment

Lol!!! concentrate, tickets aren't to be forgotten!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                I don't know. Not for a few days at least - I've only just started.
                i'm looking forward to it!!

Comment

Hey, guys just joined the forum... I am definitely a john sheppard fan! My favorite episodes include The Defiant One, Common ground, 38 minutes, and Phantoms.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                  Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

hey welcome to the thread christine hope u enjoy gate world
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                      Hey, guys just joined the forum... I am definitely a john sheppard fan! My favorite episodes include The Defiant One, Common ground, 38 minutes, and Phantoms.
                      Welcome to the thread,,,,I'm sure you are going to enjoy it in here... with us all Sheppard fans and of course we're enjoying those episodes too of course...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Donna...!!! finally, a place I can gush about sheppard

Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Welcome to the thread,,,,I'm sure you are going to enjoy it in here... with us all Sheppard fans and of course we're enjoying those episodes too of course...

Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                            Lol!!! concentrate, tickets aren't to be forgotten!!
                            As long as I live, I will NEVER forget Mx saying, 'Linz, you'll never guess what? I've forgotten my ticket...' All night long the night before the Expo. I was in hysterics, and, bless her, though she was really anooyed and concerned, she showed such a wonderful sense of humour!
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to GW and to the Shep Whump thread! From your list of fave eps it certainly sounds like you've found the right thread!

Make yourself at home.. have a custard-filled long john and a whumped Sheppy:

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, to the JFT! I'm sure you'll fit in beautifully here! Your favourite episodes are mine too. You sure you're not a whumper too? Lol!

EDIT: Okay. Ignore that! This is the Whump thread!!!!! I need help, I'm getting confuzzled! Where's that Custard long john?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X