No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just imagining myself talking to Joe. "I love 38 Minutes, The Defiant One, Conversion, Common Ground....." , ALL of which have poor Shep in some sort of peril and, ummm, yeah, whumped in one form or another!!!

Just thinking on some of the memorable Shep Quotes......here's one of the first ones I loved, from, of course, "38 Minutes"........"Dont talk to ME about SCREWED!!!" And how many times do you think Shep has said "I'm good" ??

One of my other favorites was ABOUT Shep, from Rodney: "What IS IT with you and Ascended women?" *snort*

Ah......hey, Shep the Vampire! I like it!

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah - the ascended women thing - so funny. And the reference to Shep and Captain Kirk is always amusing!

Well done O1 on your interview!

Just trying to buy SG1 Alliances to tie me over until Exogenesis is out.

I've actually greened the system out - can't green for 24 hours - spread the love too much. hee hee.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Just thinking on some of the memorable Shep Quotes......here's one of the first ones I loved, from, of course, "38 Minutes"........"Dont talk to ME about SCREWED!!!" And how many times do you think Shep has said "I'm good" ??

One of my other favorites was ABOUT Shep, from Rodney: "What IS IT with you and Ascended women?" *snort*

IHS
        Hmmm...favorite Shep quotes...I'd have to give that some thought. Off the top of my head, I'd say:

In Rising-
        Col. Sumner - "just so you remember who's giving the orders here"
        Shep - *smirk* "That would be Dr. Weir, right?" *double smirk*

Also in Rising
        Weir - "He's just a boy"
        Jinto - *points to self* "I am Jinto"
        Shep - *pulling Jinto up to control room* "She's pleased ta meet 'ya."

In The Return, P1
        Spoiler:
        Shep's whispered "Take Care" to Teyla. *sobs*

Anyone else? We have to do something to pass the time for...19 more days.

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

How's all the fics coming? Do we need to start poking people again? lol.

I just added the 50th fic to the Sheppard's flock C2 on ff.net!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
            Hello all,
            I think I've finally caught up on the weekend chat and squeeing!!!
            I'm so jealous of you lucky whumpers who went to meet JF in London! Mind u he's lucky to have escaped alive or in one piece. lol.
            I'm so going to a con next year!

O1- I heard you've got a job interview? Me too - except I've had to cancel it because it clashed with my graduation ceremony! Darn it - it would haver suited me - well not as well as a job on SGA. lol.

Did u all have a good Halloween?

What's this SG Fan award?
            A link to the site will explain it better than I can: Stargate Fan Awards

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
            Just got back from my interview. Went really well. I was making them laugh....alot....so i might get lucky. Nice company...big modern, scary building.........will have to see if i get offered it!!!

Nice whumpy extract ALi!!! sounds might fine!!

I'm ready for some season three spoilers now...... Where are they
            I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - glad the interview went well.

Comment

Ooh a quote from Defiant one - can't remember it exactly but McKay and Shep bickering about learning to fly the jumper and Shep saying that he understands now why parents get other people to teach their kids to drive!
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh a quote from Defiant one - can't remember it exactly but McKay and Shep bickering about learning to fly the jumper and Shep saying that he understands now why parents get other people to teach their kids to drive!
                This is why parents get someone else to teach their kids how to drive.

I am both insulted and touched by that.

Comment

Oh man......Shep's
                  Spoiler:
                  "I'd do anything for any one of you
                  from "Sateda".

The whole conversation with Michael from "NML"
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep: "Who is this?"
                  Michael: "You know me as Michael". Shep: "Sorry, wrong number!" Then later:"Operation 'This Will Most Likely End Badly' is a go."

The helicopter scene from "Rising" is when I really thought "Hey, this guy is funny."

Let me think of some more!

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josie - just reading up on it now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought that when Shep pushed McKay over the balcony in Hide and Seek was hilarious - it was so unexpected. Then when we find out that Shep shot him etc before hand... mite watch that later...
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that when Shep pushed McKay over the balcony in Hide and Seek was hilarious - it was so unexpected. Then when we find out that Shep shot him etc before hand... mite watch that later...
                        especially because Weir was saying Sheppard was responsible for the safety of the members of the expidetion a few seconds earlier LOL!

Comment

Trying to think of some quotes off the top of my head...thought of any more IHS?

I just loved Sanctuary where he's totally bemused by dating an alien - and that if she'd said that they were like family he would have had to leave.
                          sigpic

Comment

o1 - Oh yeah, hee hee!

Have you had your graduation yet, o1?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                              Geeze, you girls are like vampires with a thirst for his blood! lol... Has that story been written yet?
                              we're not vampires....we just want to see shep bleed, whats wrong with that?? blood is good and whumpy!! blood loss also means infirmary stays SQUEE hehehe

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                              Just got back from my interview. Went really well. I was making them laugh....alot....so i might get lucky. Nice company...big modern, scary building.........will have to see if i get offered it!!!

Nice whumpy extract ALi!!! sounds might fine!!

I'm ready for some season three spoilers now...... Where are they
                              yay well done sis!! hope u get it!! i want more season 3 spoilers too...where are they????? or some whumpy pics!!!! or some whummpy anything!!!

Just trying to buy SG1 Alliances to tie me over until Exogenesis is out.

I've actually greened the system out - can't green for 24 hours - spread the love too much. hee hee.
                              if that exogenesis has lots of whump in it ill buy it i think lol...sounds good so far, especially the squeeworthy extract!!
                              you're all greened out LOL!!

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                              Hmmm...favorite Shep quotes...I'd have to give that some thought. Off the top of my head, I'd say:

In Rising-
                              Col. Sumner - "just so you remember who's giving the orders here"
                              Shep - *smirk* "That would be Dr. Weir, right?" *double smirk*

Also in Rising
                              Weir - "He's just a boy"
                              Jinto - *points to self* "I am Jinto"
                              Shep - *pulling Jinto up to control room* "She's pleased ta meet 'ya."

In The Return, P1
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep's whispered "Take Care" to Teyla. *sobs*

Anyone else? We have to do something to pass the time for...19 more days.

WB
                              oh man, i dont know what shep quote i like best...i pretty much like them all!! hehe well i watched CG last night so ill quote a good one from that
                              Spoiler:
                              *laughs* what have you got? half a dozen men and a starving wraith? yeh you go ahead! hehehe aww shep
                              i like many many shep quotes!!

19 days!! man i cant wait for return part 2, hope it lives up to the excellent first part...and you know some shep whump wouldnt go amiss either!!!LOL!!!
                              whump whump whump!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

The scene with Ronon in "Duet" makes me giggle every time I think about it. The one where Shep is having him shoot at targets or whatever.....and Ronon pulls out his weapon and blows this HUGE hole in the target. Next thing you see is Shep's reaction......hilarious!

Oh....also from "NML"
                                Spoiler:
                                "Let Mikey try it!"

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X