No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggest problem is, RL is necessary for money which in turn is necessary for important things such as dvds, broadband, books and con goin which RL gets in the way of. Vicious cycle...vicious i tell you

Comment

CONGRATS ON 2200 POSTS MX!

and thanks again for your report and the pic! Read what you asked joe and what he told you and all i can say is ..they have a good time at the set

Comment

You have every right to be confused

CONGRATS ON 2200!
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I must check out LJ to find that con report. Trouble is I am useless with that site so not sure how I would find anything. Anyone got a link!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Cuz everybody's chicken cuz Joe might go "whump? What is it with you people, All this blood and gore? Don't you like sheppard?" and oddly enough we'd go "Yes!" and then he'd probably look nervous, wondering what fans who didn't like Shepaprd would do!
            Must admit I didn't think to mention the whump! As you say a big chicken!!! Maybe the others will do it tomorrow.

They can't post any pics at the mo being at the hotel so you'll have to wait for a bit for the truly fab ones they took! Have seen them all while they are still in the camera and they are super duper!

You are in for such a treat!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
              I must check out LJ to find that con report. Trouble is I am useless with that site so not sure how I would find anything. Anyone got a link!

Mx
              Here it is : http://glammetalkitten.livejournal.com/183117.html

Well, I found it randomly and I hope this person doesn't mind I post the link here.
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Cuz everybody's chicken cuz Joe might go "whump? What is it with you people, All this blood and gore? Don't you like sheppard?" and oddly enough we'd go "Yes!" and then he'd probably look nervous, wondering what fans who didn't like Shepaprd would do!

Meanwhile, Carson... found this shot of PM on Flickr - I'm researching cameras and found it - http://www.flickr.com/photos/njc/272364806/ - and, the text underneath make me think PM made it all the way through the filming of season 3.

On Carson: I don't wanna smash hope, but I think 'finished up' could just mean anything... But lets hope it doesn't and we'll keep our precious Carson. I bet we won't see anybody go this season...

Comment

Conrats on 2200 MX!

I'd like a link to the LJ report as well

EDIT: thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by florence View Post

Well, I found it randomly and I hope this person doesn't mind I post the link here.
                    Oh thank you! I am sure they won't mind you giving it out! Spreading the Shep adoration and all that!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Thanks for the tip Florence! It seems it was the other whumpers that this person met there! and that everybody is pretty happy when they meet joe!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                        Thanks for the tip Florence! It seems it was the other whumpers that this person met there! and that everybody is pretty happy when they meet joe!
                        When I read she was talking about three women who had adopted her, I immediately thought it was the Shep whumpers club!
                        Then I saw the name of Linzi and I was sure it was them!
                        Who wouldn't happy to meet Joe? I mean, even people who are not big Shep fans say he's very nice with the fans, and every con report I've read all say the same thing.
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if this woman is a whumper, too.. Otherwise, Linzi and the others just might have scared her to death cause I'm sure they talked about some kind of whump some time...

Comment

When I read she was talking about three women who had adopted her, I immediately thought it was the Shep whumpers club!
                            Then I saw the name of Linzi and I was sure it was them!
                            Who wouldn't happy to meet Joe? I mean, even people who are not big Shep fans say he's very nice with the fans, and every con report I've read all say the same thing.
                            I'm just amazed at how patient he seems to be.. I mean, meeting hundreds of fans at once and having something nice to say to everybody. And putting his arm around everybody for the picture! I admire that!

Comment

Thanks Flo...lovely to see you here again sweetie!

Comment

right all, after the very squeeworthy reports and mmmmm pic from mx, im off, gonna put some finishing touches to an essay ive been writing and then i think im gonna watch some whumpy eps before bed....no change there then lol..night night all!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X