No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta go to a quick meeting - back in a bit!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      I already have champagne (got a coupla bottles lying round that I got from work for various reasons) and Revels (on special offer in the supermarket a coupla weeks back so I laid some down in advance! )

Excellent! I hadn't thought to check but I know on the website it had said something about it being ok to take photos etc... Fab news...

I'm taking both! My camcorder can take stills but they are not as high def as on the digital camera. Both camera and camcorder are fairly small so I can cram both in my handbag!

P.S. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Morning All,

Thanks for the link Ali, managed to download it eventually, took me a while to find it. In the end I signed up to up-file and it appeared

Comment

Yargh. I hate this damn scanner. It is sooooo old and slow! It takes me half an hour to scan a 4 page frakking document!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
            Okay you may have done so yourself - but I did e-mail the Expo about Camcorders and they said that it was fine to take them!!! Squee!!!!
            Yippee!!

Comment

Erp. I'm starting to get really quite giddy now. I can feel my heart kinda pounding a little bit as I think about the reality of actually meeting Joe face to face..... *dies*
              sigpic

Comment

Hey. D'ya reckon I can hit 6,000 posts before I head off to meet Joe? I've got approx a day and a half.....
                sigpic

Comment

Erp. I'm starting to get really quite giddy now. I can feel my heart kinda pounding a little bit as I think about the reality of actually meeting Joe face to face..... *dies*
                  KALMS

Hey. D'ya reckon I can hit 6,000 posts before I head off to meet Joe? I've got approx a day and a half.....
                  I was going to ask you that the other day- seems reasonable to me! Go for it!

Comment

Go for it Ali

Comment

Ali, you're sure to make 6,000 posts!
                      I'm getting really excited now!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Ali, you're sure to make 6,000 posts!
                        I'm getting really excited now!!!!
                        I remember when I had more posts than Ali and you Linzi

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                          KALMS
                          If that doesn't work ALCOHOL...or a brisk run around the block!! Honest....it WORKS!!!

Comment

ALI...you have to make 6000...you can do it!! Is there a thread that needs a calm, reasoned post or two...'cos you're ever so good at those? That'll bump your count up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                              ALI...you have to make 6000...you can do it!! Is there a thread that needs a calm, reasoned post or two...'cos you're ever so good at those? That'll bump your count up!!

Exactly Ali, you need 117 more posts to get 6000, easily do-able

Comment

Good morning Whumpers!! Are y'all excited to see Joe in THREE days???

OMG!!! It's getting soooo close....just think, you will be able to see his zpm smile in person!!! SQUEE!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X