John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    I've written a phantoms tag...........it's the bare bones right now...it needs reading through....areas of improvement suggested and possible betaing.....infact...definately cause i'm rubbish with grammar. The end bit is pretty much open right now and i cant think how to end it......anyone fancy taking a look at it ????? I wont be offended if nobody does
    I'd be happy to have a look for ya..
    sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*
      writing a phantoms tag....whumpy bloody gory goodness............
      *pops back out to type*

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ::Hugs::

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        ahhh the gene...yet another campaign we should start...could have some great gene/shep/atlantis stuff in an ep...

now phantoms....well all that squee was for nothing and i shall not be squeeing as much in the future!! i shall also stop speculating so much!

phantoms was..ok...but i dont know...it was lacking something...and i cant believe that
        Spoiler:
        everyone got shot except shep...BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!! i felt them shooting rodney was just for the sake of it and when he was moaning at the end about shep i was just thinking oh shuttup!!! i wanted shep shot so that was
        after hearing he wasnt, i thought well ok maybe itll still have some good stuff in it....but
        Spoiler:
        not even a scratch on him at the end!!
        this whumper was not happy!! so that left the emotional stuff....i thought the shep stuff was good of course i always love his scenes LOL and yeh we got some nice emotional angst and
        Spoiler:
        sort of backstory..we learnt a little but again it was not what was promised in terms of a nice meaty backstory ep

so....yeh i dont know..it was......ok...wont be watched all that often and probably only then for the shep and carson bits....cos the carson bits were good too

thankgod for CG and IRRESISTABLE because those were good shep stories...if rather watch those over pantoms....and no thats not a typo

oh and im going to be very wary of bam bams spoilers in the future...he was just teasing us and i dont like being teased!!

i wasted so much squee!

this episode had so much promise but it didnt deliver..shame

what a babbling post LOL but i dont know pantoms has left me...just GRRR

we still have half a season left...so just fingers crossed for some good sheppy stuff in that!!
        You said it better than I have too. What you said..all of it..just WORD! But..I've decided to watch with the intent of NOT squeeing. With the intent of not expecting any whump at all. With the intent of just drooling over the pretteh that is Shep and enjoying the fact that Joe is an amazing actor even when the writing doesn't deliver anything.

Comment

Evening all! Back from my night out! Have I missed anything? You know, like new promo pics or wonderful spoilers being released 6 months ahead of the back half of season 3. No? Oh well.
          Ali, I'm so sorry about your MIL. My Uncle had Alzeimer's and it's a terrifying and cruel disease. Hugs to you.
          Well, I've still got my squee. I so will not admit it has anything to do with certain fatigues Shep may or may not have been wearing in Phantoms...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
            Cute new siggie, Gate Geek.

Er...I mean 28419!

WannaBe
            Thanks! At least I can say this time it's all Lorr's fault for my new siggie!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              I'd be happy to have a look for ya..
              Thanks Ali for stepping up to the plate for O1's fic!!! You rock!!

SQUEEE!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I just watched Phantoms again and I loved it even more the second time around.
                Spoiler:
                Shep was fantastic in it and there was enough emotional stuff going on with him to keep me happy.

I never really expect physical whumping - I leave that to the fanfic writers - so I wasn't overly disappointed, and hallucinating Shep made up for any lack of whumping.

I thought it was a great team ep and everyone got something to do. I'm sure we will get lots more sheppy eps in the future and the whump in Common Ground will keep me entertained for ages.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Well, I've still got my squee. I so will not admit it has anything to do with certain fatigues Shep may or may not have been wearing in Phantoms...
                  Okay, Linzi. I soo normally don't do this. But I can't resist. Would this happen to be the possible outfit in question?????

Spoiler:

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Thanks Ali, whats the best way to send it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                      I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ::Hugs::
                      Dedicated to you and all

Comment

Okay, Linzi. I soo normally don't do this. But I can't resist. Would this happen to be the possible outfit in question?????

Spoiler:

WannaBe
                        I dont think he is wearing underwear

Comment

If anyone's interested, Chapter 3 of my CG ficcie, Consequences of life is up.
                          URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139429/3/
                          sigpic

Comment

I've written a phantoms tag...........it's the bare bones right now...it needs reading through....areas of improvement suggested and possible betaing.....infact...definately cause i'm rubbish with grammar. The end bit is pretty much open right now and i cant think how to end it......anyone fancy taking a look at it ????? I wont be offended if nobody does
                            I can't wait to see what you've written! If Ali isn't able to read it over I'd be glad to help out as I'm pretty good with grammer.

Are you still working on Painful Reminders?

Comment

Spoiler:

WannaBe
                              Maybe. Possibly. Well, okay, you got me. Okay, not only am I an obsessive whumper, but I'm a shallow fangirl too.
                              Obsessed1, I'm so not going there with the underwear issue...I just can't think about it without tittering!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am still working on painful reminders. Half the next chapter it written so expect to see it soon

and ALI i've sent it to your hotmail e-mail.....or if you want it to be sent somewhere else...let me know. Thanks again SQUEE!

Comment

Working...
                                X