No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I seem to remember IWTB telling me that if you didn't have a LJ account you could post at FF.net and get a friend with a LJ account to link to it but setting up a LJ account is very easy (if I can do it anyone can) and there are lots of people here willing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Addie
      Thx, Josie^^. I think, I like it here . I'm also writing a SGA story where SG-1 characters appear. It's more for older people to read 'cause it contains much of violent and adult language ...but it's *now* only in German...maybe later in English and Japanese, too, if I have the time and the knowledge (especially Japanese, I'm learning that, but it's not easy at all ) .
      Well there are a quite few people on the board who can read German so remember to post a link, sadly I'm not one of them. But I look forward to reading it when you get around to translating it.

I've got quite a dark fic I'm working on, I haven't started writing yet but I've been working on the idea for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Actually I seem to remember IWTB telling me that if you didn't have a LJ account you could post at FF.net and get a friend with a LJ account to link to it but setting up a LJ account is very easy (if I can do it anyone can) and there are lots of people here willing to help.
        Yeah, you're right there. Sorry, my oversight. You can go at it that way if you like, Wraithkeeper. As long as you've got somewhere to host your fics, I'd be happy to post them on the H/C site for you.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Well there are a quite few people on the board who can read German so remember to post a link, sadly I'm not one of them. But I look forward to reading it when you get around to translating it.

I've got quite a dark fic I'm working on, I haven't started writing yet but I've been working on the idea for sometime.
          Squee! You do great dark!fic! I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but the one you did where John left Atlantis was fantastic! (At least I'm pretty sure it was you, or this will get really embarrassing really quickly. )

Edit: It was you! I rumaged around in your LJ and found it! Hope you don't mind me linking to it, because it's too good not to rec, sweetie.

Walking Alone by Josie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            Squee! You do great dark!fic! I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but the one you did where John left Atlantis was fantastic! (At least I'm pretty sure it was you, or this will get really embarrassing really quickly. )
            I think you're talking about Walking Alone, which is one of mine, probably my favorite of the things I've written. But the one I'm toying with now would make that look like a fluffy kitten in comparison.

Comment

I found it and posted a link in the post above, but GW threw a hissy fit at me so it took a while to load it. I thought it was fantastic - and one of the most original ideas I've come across too.
              sigpic

Comment

Aw! Thank you Lauriel.

Comment

Yeah, you're right there. Sorry, my oversight. You can go at it that way if you like, Wraithkeeper. As long as you've got somewhere to host your fics, I'd be happy to post them on the H/C site for you.
                  I just set up an LJ account, so I'll be able to post it myself once its done. I've only written about 800 words, but Sheppy's already fallen down a steep hill and gotten shot

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
                    I just set up an LJ account, so I'll be able to post it myself once its done. I've only written about 800 words, but Sheppy's already fallen down a steep hill and gotten shot
                    Sounds like a good start to me!

Comment

I think GW's little meltdown must have scared everyone away. *sigh*

EDIT: Well I'm off out in a little while so I guess I'll see you all later.
                      Last edited by pilgrim soul; 07 October 2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Hi Salty! How are you today?

I'm good! Now that my playground is open again Working on cleaning the house for company tonight! I sat the kids in front of the TV - who said TV isn't a good babysitter?
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

TV is the best babysitter ever...dependinmg on what little baby is watching

Comment

Morning all, wow is it quiet in here.

Sounds like you had a cool evening paris, living out in the sticks we rarely get any big names come out here. The have concerts at a local stately home but the kind of acts they have there are definitely not my thing (Donny Osmond, Will Young, Brian Adams ) occassionally we'll get a decent band play in the forest but the tickets sell out so quickly it's ridiculous.

hehe well i live in the sticks to...the chance of me seeing say 'the killers' is null and void hehe..and they are much more my speed hehe
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Edit: It was you! I rumaged around in your LJ and found it! Hope you don't mind me linking to it, because it's too good not to rec, sweetie.

Walking Alone by Josie
                              squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueaaaaaaaaa fic! *runs off to read*

someone here rec'd a fic the other day i'm totally addicted to it now! called earth 2
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                Hot (feverish) cup of Joe with whipped cream on top! With a cherry on top so the red (blood) can leak onto the whipped part. There! Better?
                                Hmm, maybe we can impale the cherry with a cinammon stick

Comment

Working...
                                X