No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, remember that plastic commercial on TV about the parents who kept saying, "It'll be a miracle if he makes it to age 10." I just thought that was so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Ratings are in for anyone who's interested. Return pt 1 earned another 1.6. So obviously RDA didn't make any difference here. Interestingly SG1 got a 1.7 for their episode.
      Yes SGA keeps it steady it seems on that number...would have liked it be higher but oh well...
      No it seems that RDA isn't as such a huge pull or maybe not so much when it comes to Atlantis... I mean it's the main crew that's making it... guess it's not really something big if RDA comes on ... just have to see what The Return part 2 pulls in,,,since it will have been off the air for 6 months,,,hopefully they have been able to build something up with part 1 and at least they stay on the ratings they have today...
      We need to have whumped Shep in part 2... *lol*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        I've just had some brilliant news and just have to share it with you all. My Dad's been up the hospital this morning to get the results of his bone marrow test and it's all clear!

He still has something wrong with his white blood cells and they don't know why but for the time being this is just brilliant. Now I'm just going to have to slap him for putting us all though so much worry and stress again.
        Oh honey - that is fantastic news! It's a pain that they still don't know what is wrong with him but at least it's not the nasty thing they thought it might be!

Pleased for ya honey...
        sigpic

Comment

I've just had some brilliant news and just have to share it with you all. My Dad's been up the hospital this morning to get the results of his bone marrow test and it's all clear!

He still has something wrong with his white blood cells and they don't know why but for the time being this is just brilliant. Now I'm just going to have to slap him for putting us all though so much worry and stress again.
          That is really good news...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks guys, that's one huge weight lifted off my shoulders for now.

I've decided as I'm going to be stuck at home I'm going to give this writing thing another try, I'm going to make a start on the other ideas I have floating around my head and give TSOI a break for a while and if one of them starts to flow I'll go with it.

I'm not going to post anything until I finsh it this time though, at least in first draft form.

Comment

I've decided as I'm going to be stuck at home I'm going to give this writing thing another try, I'm going to make a start on the other ideas I have floating around my head and give TSOI a break for a while and if one of them starts to flow I'll go with it.

I'm not going to post anything until I finsh it this time though, at least in first draft form.
              WEell we are here for you honey...
              Yes one can always try and be productive while being at home,,but don't force it usually just gets worse trying to write or do anything ,,just let it come to you and then go with the flow...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah, just go with it babes. Pick a fresh idea and just have a play with it, see what you come up with.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, all! Had to get my daily fix.

Josie, great news about your Dad! I can't imagine what you've been going through. I hope whatever it is turns out to be very easily resolved. Now you have to concentrate on yourself!

Have a fabulous day/evening, everyone!

Comment

That is just fantastic news Josie!!!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! You've all been so great putting up with my moaning and stressing and it's unfair when I know some of you have things far worse then me, I'm sorry if I've been selfish, it's just that sometimes you're the only people I have that I can talk to.

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Yeah, just go with it babes. Pick a fresh idea and just have a play with it, see what you come up with.
                      That's what I'm going to do. I've got this idea that's not a whump story
                      Spoiler:
                      (though unsurprisingly will feature some emotional and slight physical whumpage of a certain Lt Colonel ) but more of a "what if" story where Elizabeth gets thrown into an AU where the Atlantis expedition never happened and it's kind of where everyone would be if they'd never heard of Atlantis

But I also have a very dark whump fic in mind and another one inspired by the H/C challenge that is...claustrophic

Comment

Thanks everyone! You've all been so great putting up with my moaning and stressing and it's unfair when I know some of you have things far worse then me, I'm sorry if I've been selfish, it's just that sometimes you're the only people I have that I can talk to.
                        Hey, you have in no way been selfish. I personally love that all of us can come in here and share our woes and worries and everyone is supportive and lovely. Man, we're an ace thread!!

*pats all the whumpers on the back*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ali.

I've just been reading David Hewlett's latest blog and I'm not sure if it's set my mind at rest about certain rumours or not. At the moment I'm going for not, he's tricky that one.

Comment

That's what I'm going to do. I've got this idea that's not a whump story
                            Spoiler:
                            (though unsurprisingly will feature some emotional and slight physical whumpage of a certain Lt Colonel ) but more of a "what if" story where Elizabeth gets thrown into an AU where the Atlantis expedition never happened and it's kind of where everyone would be if they'd never heard of Atlantis

But I also have a very dark whump fic in mind and another one inspired by the H/C challenge that is...claustrophic
                            Hey Josie, not once have I thought you selfish!! We're your friends. We're here for you, to share in your ups and downs. Where else can you go to get lots of hugs and support from people all around the world who really care about you?

Man, ya gotta love the whumper thread!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ali.

I've just been reading David Hewlett's latest blog and I'm not sure if it's set my mind at rest about certain rumours or not. At the moment I'm going for not, he's tricky that one.
                              Indeed. He's saying some rumours are true and some not - that's no help! Argh!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ali, I just read your wonderful post in another thread, and just wanted to say thanks, and you did a fantastic job expressing what I couldn't, well not without busting a blood vessel!!! You're a star
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X