No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrates Obsessed1! fic writer extrodinare!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Flyby post to say that the new member of the team was settling in just..fine
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
        congrates Obsessed1! fic writer extrodinare!
        Thank you

Comment

Haha, that's funny obsessed1! GJ.

Comment

IWTB you have my sympathy, my Dad went through major heart surgery (a quadrupal bypass) four years ago now and it was hell on Earth, he really didn't think he was going to get through it, but he did and he and my Mum are now about to celebrate their fortieth wedding anniversary tomorrow...well actually today.
            Last edited by pilgrim soul; 02 September 2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
              Some dads you just don't want to adopt, though. I sympathize, though, parisindy. Don't ever ask to adopt mine - he's a deadbeat. But my stepfather is nice. I guess it's not nice to speak of your father that way, but anybody who actually had their dad around while they were growing up should consider themselves lucky.
              sometimes who your father is ...isn't the same person as who your dad is ((hugs))

*pokes* josie to see if she tips
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Evening, everyone! It's late here, but I'm just dropping to say that it's good to see that others than me like to revel in photo manip insanity! Very funny food whump there!
                I have a little contribution as well (you know I can't help myself when you guys go off on conversations like that!)

Spoiler:
                Oh no! Shep has gotten his turkey sandwich back, only to have this happen!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                  Spoiler:

heheheh *paris tries to get her mind out of the gutter*
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Aww, thanks parisindy. I think if we just all give everybody else a group hug everything will be all better.

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

EDIT: Fic fix for today is ready. My story has been updated!
                    Last edited by Jersey13; 02 September 2006, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                      Evening, everyone! It's late here, but I'm just dropping to say that it's good to see that others than me like to revel in photo manip insanity! Very funny food whump there!
                      I have a little contribution as well (you know I can't help myself when you guys go off on conversations like that!)

Spoiler:

You need to do more of these...i'm making it a personal mission to make as many food related shep whump pictures over the next few days.........

Comment

You need to do more of these...i'm making it a personal mission to make as many food related shep whump pictures over the next few days.........
                        Well when i get back i mean,......i'm going away for the weekend. Trying to find somewhere to live and its stressful!!!!! I feel whumped..

WHo knew looking for a place to live could be so difficult.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise

Spoiler:

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
                          where's GG?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                            OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
                            where's GG?

Yeah where is GG today??????? Hello.....GG...........hear my telepathic thoughts.......

Comment

Sounds like a noble mission!
                              Good luck with the housing hunt! I know it can be a real jungle out there!!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                hahahaha the food theme just keeps getting better LOL i am LMAO!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X