No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQUEE!!! I'm back! How is everyone today?? I'm still catching up on the four pages..but thought I saw conversation about whumped Sheppy hair and something about it being pink???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      SQUEE!!! I'm back! How is everyone today?? I'm still catching up on the four pages..but thought I saw conversation about whumped Sheppy hair and something about it being pink???

GG!! I missed you!! I got whumped over on the Thunk thread this morning

And I just killed my printer cartridge so no printing whumpy fics this weekend
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post

((HUGS)) Thanks for missing me Pea1.

I haven't been to the thunk thread...what happened over there?? Sorry to hear you're outta ink. If its any consolation, I'm outta paper.......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post

i saw that post SALTY....that person was mean!!! i greened ya!! i appreciate butt pics...or should that be peaches of yum??!!!!LOL!!!

its still quiet in here!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Where is all the whump?? Look Sheppy is even tied and ready for it...

GGSC: Uh, GG did you just say....

...you're offering me to the whumpers?

I am soooo screwed....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              Where is all the whump?? Look Sheppy is even tied and ready for it...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...agged/tlg7.jpg
              GGSC: Uh, GG did you just say....

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...gged/long3.jpg
              ...you're offering me to the whumpers?

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ndemned318.jpg
              I am soooo screwed....
              Oh yummy whumpy pics!!!

Hey GG I went to the post office today - so you should expect something yummy to arrive in about a week I guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                Oh yummy whumpy pics!!!

Hey GG I went to the post office today - so you should expect something yummy to arrive in about a week I guess!!!

SQUEE!!!!!! You are spoiling me girl!!!! Now I'm all giddy and smiling like an idiot.

I'm saving my mailings till after the Thanksgiving hype. So you'll have to wait a bit yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi ya Whumpers! *waves*

Well, it happened again. I was here yesterday, then left to surf. I had a sneaking suspicion I shouldn't have left, and sure enough, when I came back here I couldn't access the forum again.

So, anyway, how is everyone's Friday going? Mine was fine until my cat whumped me.....he attacked me and my left arm is a mess now. I tried to stop him from attacking the female cat, and he turned on ME instead. Methinks he's also jealous of Shep the kitty outside. Yes, he's still here.

Okay....off to catch up on the posts.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves from work again* LOL

Just popping in for a visit!

((HUGS)) IHS, cats can be vicious!

*waves at GG* Good to see you again too!
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      Hi ya Whumpers! *waves*

Well, it happened again. I was here yesterday, then left to surf. I had a sneaking suspicion I shouldn't have left, and sure enough, when I came back here I couldn't access the forum again.

So, anyway, how is everyone's Friday going? Mine was fine until my cat whumped me.....he attacked me and my left arm is a mess now. I tried to stop him from attacking the female cat, and he turned on ME instead. Methinks he's also jealous of Shep the kitty outside. Yes, he's still here.

Okay....off to catch up on the posts.

IHS
                      Forums were acting screwy for everyone so don't take that personally.

Sorry to hear about being whumped by your cat. That is something we want happen to our beloved Sheppy, not you hon! ((HUGS)) Here's hoping you don't have too many scars from the ordeal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww.....thanks for the hug SGA Fan! My cat got a swat on his feline behind for all his trouble too. And when hubby came home from work he had a few words for the cat as well.

SLC......oh my word......those pictures of "Epiphany" you put up are GORGEOUS!!! I mean, I wanna run my fingers through that beard. *grrrrowls* Your avatar of Joe with the ever present coffee cup is cute too. Did I ever tell you guys the name I almost went with before I settled on Iheartshep?!? mwahahaha Anyway, he looks scrumptious in those shots (but then again, he always looks hot)

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers!

SGA - you don't have to catch up here to participate! Just be yourself, oh and post links to your latest whump chapters....

Iheartshep - ouch to your mangled arm!! I hope it gets better really soon. I hope there wasn't too much blood? Not that I'm a sadist or anything...

Roo - remember to drink loads of orange juice! I know, It's the mum in me talking again!

Nina - Joe was a hit at the Expo, wasn't he? I'm thrilled for him.

SLC - I loved your whump piccies, especially the Epiphany ones. Yummy. Sheppy blood!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Evening whumpers!

SGA - you don't have to catch up here to participate! Just be yourself, oh and post links to your latest whump chapters....

Iheartshep - ouch to your mangled arm!! I hope it gets better really soon. I hope there wasn't too much blood? Not that I'm a sadist or anything...

Roo - remember to drink loads of orange juice! I know, It's the mum in me talking again!

Nina - Joe was a hit at the Expo, wasn't he? I'm thrilled for him.

SLC - I loved your whump piccies, especially the Epiphany ones. Yummy. Sheppy blood!

Hey Linzi...how are you....and yes Joe sure was a hit at the Expo... such a great actor should get that kind of attention...

Iheartshep - I know all about getting whumped by a cat... got some ugly scratches from one of my cats several years ago...she got scared at something I guess and did a awful turn in my arms and kicked her back legs so her claws scratched my throat..so I had marks from my chin down over my throat..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Evening whumpers!

aww thanks linz, ive got some orange juice right here hehe, i like the mum in you, makes a whumper feel very looked after on here!!

oh and IHS- getting whumped by your cat is not good!! hope your not to hurt!!
                              now shep getting whumped is another matter.....yum!! hehehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Awww.....you guys are the BEST!!! Nope, it didn't bleed too much!! Hubby took one look at it and said "That doesn't look so good." NO...really? It does sting a little and since I"m a lefty anyway I'm taking it easy.

Back on topic.......it's Freaky Friday!!! I was just wondering if any of the Men of SciFi made it into People's Sexiest Men Issue this year. Sci Fi as a genre tends to always get overlooked. I hope those people who pick the sexy guys at least look at sci fi because there's some who should be on the lists (and we know one of them for sure)

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X