X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T mins 30 mins!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry if the outtake spoiled things. I figured the password earlier and was waiting for the video to finally show up. When it started playing I went here to post before watching the video. At least I got to see it without being locked out like last week.

Comment

NOOOO!!! That can't happen! There's only a half hour left!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          LOL, no, I'm pretty sure that was the ending...

Spoiler:
          But on the upside, hey, not OLD Shep there!

And hopefully there'll still be something else after. Like that's just 'near' the ending.

I was thinking
          Spoiler:
          it was toward the beginning at first...there is NO WAY Sheppy would let Koyla go! Not this time. *sigh* But Koyla does escape, although I don't think its Shep personally who lets him go/escape.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raiyen
            Sorry if the outtake spoiled things. I figured the password earlier and was waiting for the video to finally show up. When it started playing I went here to post before watching the video. At least I got to see it without being locked out like last week.
            That's okay, I mentioned it after I viewed it because I know some people don't want to be spoiled.

Later it probably would've been 'server overloaded' so thank you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              I was thinking
              Spoiler:
              it was toward the beginning at first...there is NO WAY Sheppy would let Koyla go! Not this time. *sigh* But Koyla does escape, although I don't think its Shep personally who lets him go/escape.....

Spoiler:
              Yep, I don't think Sheppard 'let him go' so much as Kolya managed to escape, but we know from other episode spoilers he did live so that wasn't a big shock there. To be honest, I don't want Kolya dead! He's too good of a nemesis for Sheppard to waste so soon!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                Spoiler:
                Yep, I don't think Sheppard 'let him go' so much as Kolya managed to escape, but we know from other episode spoilers he did live so that wasn't a big shock there. To be honest, I don't want Kolya dead! He's too good of a nemesis for Sheppard to waste so soon!
                I agree.
                Spoiler:
                Koyla is the bad guy you love to hate!!

Ok, 15 minutes left!!!!

SQUEEE ( but not too loudly - hubby is next to me on the couch!!)
                sigpic

Comment

I know, I know, it's almost here!!! Yes!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! The anticipation is killing me!!

Comment

Whew! I finally caught up! Evening, all! And, might I say "Squee!" (Lost my voice from too much squeeing.)

Might I also say, belatedly and prematurely,
                      CONGRATULATIONS!!
                      GG - 2000
                      IWTB - 1700
                      Josie - 2100

And Welcome! Raiyen. This is a great place with a lot of very fine folk, albeit a little on the nutso side (but in a very good & fun way).

I have 3 hours and 11 minutes to go (gnash of teeth)!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! The anticipation is killing me!!
                        You can die in another hour and ten minutes!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*draws huge breathe*

ONLY TEN MORE MINUTES!!!!!
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

Hello all! *waves madly*

Popped on to see the excited squeeing of those of you with instant SGA access! I'm not trawling through that many pages at the mo, though. Have I missed anything?
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

T minus 10 mins.

Holy crap! Finally!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raiyen

Where do you enter the password?
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X