No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally managed to get back on here............bad forum.....keeping me from squee!!!!!

Anyone else having problems getting motivated to write their respective fanfiction lately.........

Comment

Fantastic manip Pennywise.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Phantoms piccies now that would cheer me up.

Josie - this might cheer you up..... I have a feeling that you might see Common Ground on Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
          Anyone else having problems getting motivated to write their respective fanfiction lately.........
          I have the motivation... just not the time, dammit!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            I have the motivation... just not the time, dammit!

Comment

I think we will have weeks of feeding off of that episode. So many pretty caps of Shep

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                Finally managed to get back on here............bad forum.....keeping me from squee!!!!!

*puts hand up*

I'm struggling to get motivated to write the next chapter of TSOI even though I now what's going to happen in it and I'm currently sat here staring at 1500 words that I think are really rather good but there's no actual story.

At least we've got a long weekend coming up, which means extra squee time and extra writing time.

Comment

This should be motivation..........whumpy goodness......

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                    I think we will have weeks of feeding off of that episode. So many pretty caps of Shep
                    Well we have probably spent four months talking about it without even having seen it!!!! I guess after we have seen it we will probably still be squeeing at Christmas!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Josie - this might cheer you up..... I have a feeling that you might see Common Ground on Tuesday!
                      *bearhugs SLC*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Well we have probably spent four months talking about it without even having seen it!!!! I guess after we have seen it we will probably still be squeeing at Christmas!!
                        I hope we are!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          I hope we are!

Well we are still squeeing over 38 minutes two years later!

Comment

Squeeing is good for our health....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              I hope we are!

Oh I hope so too!!!!! *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                                *puts hand up*

I'm struggling to get motivated to write the next chapter of TSOI even though I now what's going to happen in it and I'm currently sat here staring at 1500 words that I think are really rather good but there's no actual story.

At least we've got a long weekend coming up, which means extra squee time and extra writing time.
                                except we'll all be writing CG fanfic and all our others will go on the backburner. I'm already writeing two, (Not alone and Painful Reminders), someone wants me to continue my AU real world one and I want to put up a really good whump filled CG one.............

My fingers just cant seem to get motivated to typre even though the ideas are there,

if i wrote at the moment it would be,

squee squee squee
                                "Squee! said squee
                                He squeed down to the gateroom and met squee and they talked about the upcoming squee.
                                "Squee," squeed squee

Comment

Working...
                                X