• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CG SQUEEEE

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      Aren't the episodes running all the way through in Canada though???? so still some spoilers to comes from our canadian friends and cousins
      I definately expect my Canadian friends to come through for me. I LOVE spoilers!! I want to hear them all!!!!!

BTW, I think they start S3 Sept. 11th.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Cracked me up!

I have soooooooooo much writing to do - I have one more chapter of Sateda tag, tags to do for Progeny and TRW, CG tags aplenty will be required of course.... and on top of that I have two challenge fics in progress, need to start one for the new challenge and have um..... three WIPs in desperate need of an update!

Oooops! :blush:
        I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have an entire file full of started stories and ideas. Gaah! So what did I do? Started a ShepWhump story.

One in editing, three being actively written and more ideas than I care to admit, and 3? 4? stories started and collecting dust atm. I wish writing was my full time job!
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Problem is i always feel guilty leaving my fics unfinsihed so then i pressure myself into getting them done.......its the lure of getting wonderful reviews. I never thought i'd get obsessed with looking at my inbox when i post a fic.....

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
            I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have an entire file full of started stories and ideas. Gaah! So what did I do? Started a ShepWhump story.

One in editing, three being actively written and more ideas than I care to admit, and 3? 4? stories started and collecting dust atm. I wish writing was my full time job!

So do i!

Comment

I swear I will never understand how you guys can be so prolific with your writing. I struggle to cope with one fic at a time and it takes me forever to actually write it.

I read somewhere once that when you constantly have ideas popping into your head and you have to write them down it means you're a proper writer, if ever proof was needed that I'm never going to be a proper writer that's it.

My brain just doesn't work that way, everything is a struggle for me.

Comment

Whoops, I just accidentally unplugged the electricity to my computer with my foot! How stupid is that?
                One moment I was looking at whumpy goodness, and the next thing I know everything goes black! Rather traumatic experience as a matter of fact!

I think I'll head off to watch Coup D'Etat. As a line up for CG, I've watched The Storm, The Eye and The Brotherhood, and now I'll just round off the Genii saga with Coup

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Hello I'm back online now! Looks like I went away at the right time as the forum went down!!

Thanks for all the congrats about my 2000th post and congrats to Linzi on 5900 posts!

I love your squee fic obsessed1!!!!!! Just made me laugh out loud and frighten the cat!!!!

Oh it is getting ever closer ladies - how can we get through these last few hours?!?!?!?!

I think I may have to go to bed soon as yesterday is catching up with me! Then chores and shopping tomorrow!!!! Hopefully the day will go really quickly and then I think I will be a bit busy Saturday although I forget exactly what I am doing - can someone remind me?!?!?!?

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

Gosh me too. I'd love to be able to write full time. *sigh*

Originally posted by obsessed1
                    Problem is i always feel guilty leaving my fics unfinsihed so then i pressure myself into getting them done.......its the lure of getting wonderful reviews. I never thought i'd get obsessed with looking at my inbox when i post a fic.....
                    I am not giving up on any of my fics and they will all eventually be finished... bt it just sometimes takes a while... and my decision to write a tag fic for every S3 ep has not helped my workload! I'm gonna need the hiatus to catch up and get up to date!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      I swear I will never understand how you guys can be so prolific with your writing. I struggle to cope with one fic at a time and it takes me forever to actually write it.

I read somewhere once that when you constantly have ideas popping into your head and you have to write them down it means you're a proper writer, if ever proof was needed that I'm never going to be a proper writer that's it.

ahh don't be so hard on yourself..no self depricating here

as for the constant ideas and having to write them down...i think its more of a curse than anything....so many bits of paper........all saying whump shep....now i've done stabbing, shooting, illness..

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

There is no such thing as a "proper writer" - and your writing is awesome. I often wish I had your dedication and tenacity and could plan out a fic properly and stick with it till completion rather than getting tempted away and distracted by the lure of shiny new ideas!
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG guys I have just realised
                          Spoiler:
                          this thing that is going to happen in the second half of season 3 that the fans have been wanting for a long while. I think I know what it is.....
                          Spoiler:
                          shirtless shep

Comment

i have a fly sitting on my laptop........i think it likes the whump thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              OMG!!! That should be a the motto of WASP and on everyuone's sig when its legal!!!!
                              Heehee, good idea! I just added it to my sig

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                                Whoops, I just accidentally unplugged the electricity to my computer with my foot! How stupid is that?
                                One moment I was looking at whumpy goodness, and the next thing I know everything goes black! Rather traumatic experience as a matter of fact!

I think I'll head off to watch Coup D'Etat. As a line up for CG, I've watched The Storm, The Eye and The Brotherhood, and now I'll just round off the Genii saga with Coup

OMG!!! ROFL! I've been doing the same thing, well sort of. The Kolya episodes: The Storm, The Eye and Brotherhood. LOL!! (think I'll throw Underground and CdE into the mix for the heck of it. *G*)

sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X