John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Hi SLC! I love your bloody siggie! Yummy!
    CONGRATULATIONS ON 3,900 POSTS SLC...OUR RESIDENT FLIRT!!!!!!

thanks linzi!!!!! ( I think!!! )

Comment

Ali & SLC

Comment

Congrats to Ali and SLC on 3900!!!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Congrats SLC, 3900!!!

Congrats SGAfan on your 600!

SLC, it's really grand episode. If they handle 'whumping' like that all throughout the series, I'm going to be very happy with the show hehehe. Cause, well, I'll put spoilers tags for A) off topic but B) spoilerish for the show, about the whumping...

Spoiler:
          You know in SGA when someone breaks ribs, it's just not that big of a thing really, you know, a manly 'cracked a few ribs'...well, throughout Invicible, Carter has broke ribs and OMG, you see it and hear it and are reminded of it all the time, it's fantastic LOL. He's always wincing and making 'ouch' faces, hehehehe.
          I'm not here really *honest* but that does sound cool. I am quite liking Eureka and Carter is kinda cute (though obviously does not compare to Teh Sheppy! ) so I will be looking forward to that ep!

*scurries back to writing*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Ali & SLC
            Thanks Josie!!!!

Have you recovered now from your Joe overload??

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
              Congrats to Ali and SLC on 3900!!!

Thank you Pennywise!!!

Comment

Well, I think I'll go and get a few things cleaned up and then head to bed. I gotta get up fairly early tomorrow morning and get some more painting done...

So g'night everyone! Whump Shep a little bit for me, ok?

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Some details about the episode The Ark have been posted in the Season 3 episode guide

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                    Well, I think I'll go and get a few things cleaned up and then head to bed. I gotta get up fairly early tomorrow morning and get some more painting done...

So g'night everyone! Whump Shep a little bit for me, ok?

Will do!!!! Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Some details about the episode The Ark have been posted in the Season 3 episode guide
                      Yeah I just saw that on the front page.
                      Spoiler:
                      Nothing to get incredibly excited about just yet but as always my mind is already concocting ways Shep can get whumped!

As for my Shep overload well I don't think anyone is going to be wanting for Thoughtcrimes caps for a while and I haven't even started on Sateda and Progeny.

Comment

holy cow! I leave for a few minutes (dang work!) and SLC AND Ali make 3900!

Congrats you two!! (and thanks everyone about my little milestone )

That calls for a pic spam. Know there already have been a couple, but what the heck? *G*

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

whumped and gun *dies*

big congrats you two
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          SQUEEE!

*races off to read...*
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Thanks for the tipp, SLc... I'll go check that out in a minute...

Well, if you really really help me, I might get the magic 1,000. Any cool new stuff you can do with 1,000?

Although, I have to work tomorrow and Friday, so that only leaves me the evenings. I can't post much on the weekends, I'm too busy and next week, I have to work 4 days till Friday... It's gonna be pretty hard.

PS: Don't wonder about me complaining about work, but I'm not actually that used to working as a student
                            And there are still my two papers I should be working on. I hate it to get home from work at 9 and then trying to concentrate on reading politics till 1 AM for the stupid papers..

Well, who am I to complain, I chose to do it...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Yeah I just saw that on the front page.
                              Spoiler:
                              Nothing to get incredibly excited about just yet but as always my mind is already concocting ways Shep can get whumped!

As for my Shep overload well I don't think anyone is going to be wanting for Thoughtcrimes caps for a while and I haven't even started on Sateda and Progeny.

Yep I am hoping that there will be some whump! of course I hope that for every single episode so what's new!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                                holy cow! I leave for a few minutes (dang work!) and SLC AND Ali make 3900!

Congrats you two!! (and thanks everyone about my little milestone )

That calls for a pic spam. Know there already have been a couple, but what the heck? *G*

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

whumped and gun *dies*

big congrats you two

Wow thats fabulous- thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X