John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Well, I want him to be shot with a real gun, but I agree about no body parts being blown off, ewwww!
    Sorry you've had a tough time in unfriendly threads. Take refuge here, and you'll feel better. Big huggles for Caty!
    I so totally want to see Sheppy get shot with a real gun - and not just a glancing wound across his upper left arm for once!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      I so totally want to see Sheppy get shot with a real gun - and not just a glancing wound across his upper left arm for once!
      Ditto! I vote for the shoulder/leg or side of his body. What about you?
      sigpic

Comment

Ditto! I vote for the shoulder/leg or side of his body. What about you?
        My vote is for the side of the body - I've seen McGyver get shot in that area in at least 2 episodes and still go on (despite the pain etc) to save the day so it must be fairly survivable!
        sigpic

Comment

My vote is for the side of the body - I've seen McGyver get shot in that area in at least 2 episodes and still go on (despite the pain etc) to save the day so it must be fairly survivable!
          Oh I remember those episodes! Ok, side it is. Through the gaps in the tac vest?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I remember those episodes! Ok, side it is. Through the gaps in the tac vest?
            Hmmmm it would probably have to be really wouldn't it?

OT but I used to *love* the first of those two eps (there may have been more, I haven't seen every ep) of McGyver where he got shot in the side - it was the one where he was in Switzerland and got framed for the assassination attempt.. Awesome whumpage in that ep.. with him crawling away and begging the school girl for help and then treating his own wound in tbe boat house... *sigh*

Why oh WHY can't we get whump like that for Sheppy?!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm it would probably have to be really wouldn't it?

OT but I used to *love* the first of those two eps (there may have been more, I haven't seen every ep) of McGyver where he got shot in the side - it was the one where he was in Switzerland and got framed for the assassination attempt.. Awesome whumpage in that ep.. with him crawling away and begging the school girl for help and then treating his own wound in tbe boat house... *sigh*

Why oh WHY can't we get whump like that for Sheppy?!!!
              Yes. Why indeed? It's ridiculous. Surely TPTB know how depserate and devious us whumpers are? We'd do anything to get that on screen! Well, some of us would, lol! SLC??????
              sigpic

Comment

I just wandered out of bed, and you know what, I had a disturbing thought last night! About CG....

Spoiler:
                What if Common Ground is all a hallucination brought on by the nanites!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  I just wondered out of bed, and you know what, I had a disturbing thought last night! About CG....

Spoiler:
                  What if Common Ground is all a hallucination brought on by the nanites!
                  I hope not! I don't think so, just because TPTB don't seem to do episodes which are particularly linked to each other. So, I'm hoping that it's not going to be the case!
                  Last edited by Linzi; 16 August 2006, 04:51 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I tell you, I kind of had a freak-out thinking...

Spoiler:
                    OMG, that's how they are going to do it, but then like you said, I figured 'nah, they won't do that'...but I wonder if the nanites will be the 'cure'?
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      OMG, that's how they are going to do it, but then like you said, I figured 'nah, they won't do that'...but I wonder if the nanites will be the 'cure'?
                      Interesting idea. I still haven't got a clue how they're going to write themselves out of this one!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Oh man, that's a freaky thought. I wouldn't have thought they would do
                        Spoiler:
                        two (or effectively, three, given the plot elements to Progeny) "it all turns out not to be real" plotlines in a row but ya gotta wonder considering we know Sheppy somehow magically gets cured of whatever happens to him in CG...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello all! *waves madly*

Had my first day of actually teaching grade 5/6 today (I observed on Monday) - grade 6 boys! So different from the younger grades. I needed to get into a totally different mindset. Challenging, but fun.

IWTB - Interesting thought about CG!

Linzi - How is the cold going? Hope it is improving?

Lorr
                          - It is always fun to visit, but there is NOTHING like getting back home again! I hope your flight is hassle-free on Friday.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Yeah, that's it exactly Ali. Because stills have been released for the next episode, and

Spoiler:
                            he looks completely normal, it's *got* to be in my minds something like that because I just don't see it as likely for the wraith to transfer his life force back to Sheppard, although, maybe...if that wraith were all ready dying, but we've never known it be two-way before. Hmmm...gosh darn it, would next Friday just get here all ready!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's it exactly Ali. Because stills have been released for the next episode, and

Spoiler:
                              he looks completely normal, it's *got* to be in my minds something like that because I just don't see it as likely for the wraith to transfer his life force back to Sheppard, although, maybe...if that wraith were all ready dying, but we've never known it be two-way before. Hmmm...gosh darn it, would next Friday just get here all ready!!!!
                              I wish it was next Friday too! We might have even had CG piccies by then !!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

No kidding! This is getting (in the words of Shep) 'damn problematic'!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X