John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Posted this in thunker thread, but here is a pix of Shep in M&M: Well it answers one question about CG perhaps?

Spoiler pix for McKay and Mrs Miller

Spoiler:

Thanks for posting GG where did this pic come from?

And Linzi can I just say how much I am loving this story, you've really captured the emotion and it has such a haunting feel to it. I can't praise you enough for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Posted this in thunker thread, but here is a pix of Shep in M&M: Well it answers one question about CG perhaps?
      thaaaat...
      Spoiler:
      McKay's been in the chemlab working up a really effective rejuvinating skin creme? With alpha-hydroxy?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Thanks for posting GG where did this pic come from?

And Linzi can I just say how much I am loving this story, you've really captured the emotion and it has such a haunting feel to it. I can't praise you enough for it.
        Well thanks! You've cheered me up! It's actually been really difficult to write.
        sigpic

Comment

Mx - MCkAy is wearing a black leather jacket too!!

BTW I found it in the S3 forum
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            OMG where did you get that from?!?!?!?!

Mx
            Season 3 thread. They've recently been posted at the Starge Project website! Where's CG? Sniff, sniff!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Well thanks! You've cheered me up! It's actually been really difficult to write.
              Well it's a tough subject matter but really you've handled incredibly well and the end of this chapter is incredibly vivid.

Originally posted by blingaway
              thaaaat...
              Spoiler:
              McKay's been in the chemlab working up a really effective rejuvinating skin creme? With alpha-hydroxy?

Comment

Do you think maybe this is deliberate? That they don't want to release pics that are even remotely spoilerish? That seems a little silly bearing in mind Joe has already let the cat out of the bag. Hmmm.

Comment

Do you think maybe this is deliberate? That they don't want to release pics that are even remotely spoilerish? That seems a little silly bearing in mind Joe has already let the cat out of the bag. Hmmm.

It is just sooooo annoying!!!!

Maybe they will appear tonight also!!!! If they dont well that is just mean!

Of course they could choose non spoilerish pics if they really wanted to. The Sateda pics were fairly spoilerish anyway so TPTB whats the problem?
                  Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 08 August 2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    It is just sooooo annoying!!!!

Maybe they will appear tonight also!!!! If they dont well that is just mean!

Of course they could choose non spoilerish pics if they really wanted to. The Sateda pics were fairly spoilerish anyway so whats the problem!
                    I was just trying to think up reasons. *sigh* I think they just decided to torture those strange women with the whump obsession.

Comment

I was just trying to think up reasons. *sigh* I think they just decided to torture those strange women with the whump obsession.

Unfortunately I am now starting to think that you are right !!!!

I can see no problem in them releasing some pics. I can only conclude TPTB are lurking here and laughng their heads off at us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Unfortunately I am now starting to think that you are right !!!!

I can see no problem in them releasing some pics. I can only conclude TPTB are lurking here and laughng their heads off at us!!!
                        I think they do that anyway.

Look surely this means that we have to get pics soon.

Perhaps it's just that M&MM has been built up more in magazines and interviews because of the stunt casting of Kate Hewlett (that's not a knock at Miss Hewlett but they have used the novelty of her and DH being real brother and sister to publicise this ep) and so they thought episodic photos for this ep would be more in demand.

I get the impression that most people aren't aware of the real nature of Common Ground and what happens.

Comment

Being mean to all of us and wait until the last minute before it airs or something... wouldn't put it past them...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Perhaps it's just that M&MM has been built up more in magazines and interviews because of the stunt casting of Kate Hewlett (that's not a knock at Miss Hewlett but they have used the novelty of her and DH being real brother and sister to publicise this ep) and so they thought episodic photos for this ep would be more in demand.

I get the impression that most people aren't aware of the real nature of Common Ground and what happens.

Maybe you are right! Maybe they will come along tonight!!

Okay I must make my milestone I am way behind my target of 4000 I must get 3500 tonight!!

Comment

nobody will either unless they start giving us some meat from this ep!!!! ARGH!!! *head desk*
                              sigpic

Comment

Nepotism in the Stargate Universe? Surely not...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X