X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Awesome new challenge!
    Copter! What a beautiful job!!!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and there were no food whumps.
    thanks! we haven't eaten yet, but so far so good.....

Originally posted by scifan View Post

That is awesome Copter!!! Love it.

I love that second texture. I have the first one from MR, but it won't let me snurch the second one from your PB.
    thanks! and hummm....... I dont know why not.......if you have windows you can always "snip" it and save it as a .jpeg file maybe.....
    sigpic

Comment

Great job Copter!
      sigpic

Comment

thanka syfy!
        sigpic

Comment

One last call for the secret santa......I only have 5 entries so far.......I can extend it a few days if need be.....

If you want to participate in the Secret Santa, please PM me by 25th November. In your PM, please give me a quick list of your fandoms/favourite characters/ships, so that whoever gets you as their Secret Santa can make you something you like. It would also be useful to know what fandoms you would be willing to make art for in return.

I will let you know by the end of November who your Secret Santa is. I will make sure you get someone with whom you share at least one fandom, so you won't have to worry about trying to make something for a fandom you don't know! You will then have until 21st December to make your gift and PM it back to me. I will then distribute the gifts to everyone in time for Christmas.

I like these fandoms_____________these ships____________and these thunks_________ I also like______________

I would love to make_________________ [artwork only, fan fic only or I can do both]

I would love to receive________________________[artwork only, fan fic only, both, surprise me]

I do not like __________________________
          sigpic

Comment

Oh Copter.....LOVE IT!!

Another benefit of this challenge is all the new textures we will hopefully end up with!!!

Dinner done and cleaned up. Tummy full, but not overly so. Time to head downstairs and relax.....some more. I think this was such an easy Thanksgiving that I might just have to do it again.
            sigpic

Comment

I like easy. We ate out then had more pie and ice cream just now. Movie is still going then time to head home.
              John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
              sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
              Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

I have an odd question.......on the secret santa......do I throw my own name in the hat? I would love to join in and make something, but it just feels kinda odd to organize and then tell someone "oh, you get to make 'me' something".......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I have an odd question.......on the secret santa......do I throw my own name in the hat? I would love to join in and make something, but it just feels kinda odd to organize and then tell someone "oh, you get to make 'me' something".......
                  I think you should join in. Just leave it VERY open to the person who has your name. That way you can be surprised. We have a secret santa at work and my boss organizes it. She puts her name in. Ours is more random than this. We just pick names, but still....everyone gets a chance at something. We all put together to get the boss something so she gets two gifts.
                  sigpic

Comment

okay will do

Has anyone heard from or does anyone talk to angsty, JT, MSuzy, IHS, strey, cheeky and SGAFan? I haven't got a secret santa from any of them, and there may be others I have missed. I can wait a day or two if anyone knows how to get in touch with them....see if they want to participate?
                    sigpic

Comment

I know JT posts on here still. SGAFan is busy so she might not have wanted to commit to something else. Her fandom card might be full. I PM'ed MSusy about collecting this week, so she is still around, just busy with school. Maybe just a PM asking them if they want to participate? It is certainly fine if they don't, but don't want hurt feelings if they did and just forgot to send you the form. I know I almost did even though I thought about it a million times.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know, that is why I am asking. I don't anyone to be left out since this is a holiday weekend for some and therefore they may not be online, etc. I think I will give it until Saturday my time, which is already Sunday for some

If anyone talks to any of the others, let them know and some how get word to me if they do/do not want to join in. I want to get max joiners if possible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          okay will do

Has anyone heard from or does anyone talk to angsty, JT, MSuzy, IHS, strey, cheeky and SGAFan? I haven't got a secret santa from any of them, and there may be others I have missed. I can wait a day or two if anyone knows how to get in touch with them....see if they want to participate?
                          Beautiful sig, copter!!!

angsty cannot join too much stress ...

Cheeky and Joanie knew about the Secret Santa - I twittered and poked them, but I don't know if they have time.
                          Probably not ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                            Beautiful sig, copter!!!

angsty cannot join too much stress ...

Cheeky and Joanie knew about the Secret Santa - I twittered and poked them, but I don't know if they have time.
                            Probably not ...
                            thank you

and that is okay....this is a busy time of year, totally understandable. I would rather know that they are too busy, then not know at all and move ahead and then find out that they did want to play and got left out.

So it really sounds like strey and suzy are the ones we are waiting on, and maybe SGAFan. I will still wait through tomorrow just in case.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning Lib! Hope you slept well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning *waves tiredly*

I slept well, but I'm so not ready for my day with the staff reviews. I want the weekend ... now ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X