John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry for the post and run. Will try to come visit tomorrow. G'night Whumpers. *HUGS*

Did these for the Artwork for All thread.
    Wonderful, sci!

I hope the kitties will get better soon, IHS!

Thanks for the links, taris. The first ones you recommended were ... really scary ...
    sigpic

Comment

Oops. I did something wrong with the links for my last fic recommendations but they've been fixed now.
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

sci.....those "Vegas" goodies are lovely!

Morning Whumpers!

Looks like some bad weather is heading in here so this may be a brief visit. This weather is ridiculous.

Now I know I named Shep correctly.....our vet, who's a lady, and all the females in her office, LOVE Shep. She called hubby after she gave him a brief exam before she went into surgery.....and she said Shep was "not the most cheerful since he was hurting, yet happy to see" her and wanted some affection. That's my boy! He's got the hurt/comfort thing working.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          Oops. I did something wrong with the links for my last fic recommendations but they've been fixed now.

Extra http but no harm no foul. Deleted that bit in the address bar and it worked fine

Great stories. I'd read them all before but was fun to revisit.

Thanks!
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the post and run. Will try to come visit tomorrow. G'night Whumpers. *HUGS*

Did these for the Artwork for All thread.

[]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/th_Artworkthreadweek13-3.png[/IMG]

[]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/Artworkthreadweek13-4.jpg[/IMG]
              Those are lovely, scifan!! What a great episode.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              sci.....those "Vegas" goodies are lovely!

Morning Whumpers!

Looks like some bad weather is heading in here so this may be a brief visit. This weather is ridiculous.

Now I know I named Shep correctly.....our vet, who's a lady, and all the females in her office, LOVE Shep. She called hubby after she gave him a brief exam before she went into surgery.....and she said Shep was "not the most cheerful since he was hurting, yet happy to see" her and wanted some affection. That's my boy! He's got the hurt/comfort thing working.

IHS
              Poor kitty Shep! But yes, he does sound like he's named very well. I hope your kitties feel better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                When we did that, he got so involved in shows that he would be up until early morning watching them. I can't remember the last time we had the tv on at night in the bedroom. In fact, I didn't want to get out of my warm covers this morning, so I turned it on to watch traffic and weather and discovered our cable box is broken. *sigh* Had to get up anyway.

Hello TLM!
                That sounds like me and watching things on tv or PC. Oh brrr. It's getting to be like that in here. Cold weather, airy house don't mix.
                As for the Melatonin... It helped me get sleepy, but I didn't sleep restfully... figures.

Cold morning whump actually. I snuggled up on the couch with my fleece blanket wrapped around me and pretended to snuggle up to Shep.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                thanks! Would've never thought to look in SGA News. I don't do well navigating the GW forums. LOL

ooh, have to think about that one...
                You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Works for me!!

Add in some dripping blood for Strey.

But then add some Carson for the Carson lovers to clean that up.

Some Elizabeth-comfort for me, some Teyla-comfort for scifan.

Let John wear his aviators to hide his black eye for Grace.

*giggles* What was the point of this? Oh I don't remember any more.
                  Love that you know me so well. *HUGS*

Whump spam because I am in the MOOD!!

[url]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/38%20Minutes/js10.jpg[/
                  ]
                  Still waiting for those pants to drop.

I love this part of the ep. I laughed so hard.

Comment

*tries to silently snicker in library*

*fails*

I read something DH tweeted about reminiscing about SGA....that he was still mad that they were cancelled! ITA, David.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey there Whumpers. Hope everyone is doing well.

I think no entry for me for the challenge this week. It has been a stressful day and I just need to stare at Hawaii 5-0 and miss Atlantis.

If we don't get any entries, at least we have the links Taris posted. Thanks Taris.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey there Whumpers. Hope everyone is doing well.

I think no entry for me for the challenge this week. It has been a stressful day and I just need to stare at Hawaii 5-0 and miss Atlantis.

If we don't get any entries, at least we have the links Taris posted. Thanks Taris.
                        *hugs* on the stress hon! I didn't have a chance to even think about an entry either

H50 last night was awesome. Enjoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          *hugs* on the stress hon! I didn't have a chance to even think about an entry either

H50 last night was awesome. Enjoy
                          Thanks for the Hugs. It was a stressful day, but some of it was a good kind of stress. Hopefully soon I will be able to fill you guys in on it.

Haven't watched H5-0 yet. Just finished Castle. *happy sigh* Just watching them deal with trauma that happened many episodes ago and have repercussions affect the characters made me really realize how much Atlantis and SG1 writers glossed over whump to its characters. I realize this EVERY time another show deals with character emotions and treats them as people with a past.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!!

Heading to bed early, but wanted to know if we had any entries for this week's challenge. There won't be anything from me sadly. Just didn't get the writing muse. If any wants to PM me anything I will wait til tomorrow evening. I have to babysit... so probably a long day. *sigh*

Thanks for the lovely comments on the Shep art... He did so good in that ep.

OT about RL:
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, it's a positive for my little one. He has Lyme Disease. He has to be on antibiotics for 4 weeks. He has been complaining about a stomach ache, headache and getting itchy... Oh and sore knees... I just hope it doesn't get any worse.

Comment

Thanks for the Hugs. It was a stressful day, but some of it was a good kind of stress. Hopefully soon I will be able to fill you guys in on it.

Haven't watched H5-0 yet. Just finished Castle. *happy sigh* Just watching them deal with trauma that happened many episodes ago and have repercussions affect the characters made me really realize how much Atlantis and SG1 writers glossed over whump to its characters. I realize this EVERY time another show deals with character emotions and treats them as people with a past.
                              I agree. I really enjoy the writing for Castle. The deal with pasts, their emotions and relationships with family, friends and others. I personally think that tptb just gave up and didn't know how to deal with alot of that. Lets just push it aside and treat the characters and "zombie"

Ok... Night for real.

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!!

Heading to bed early, but wanted to know if we had any entries for this week's challenge. There won't be anything from me sadly. Just didn't get the writing muse. If any wants to PM me anything I will wait til tomorrow evening. I have to babysit... so probably a long day. *sigh*

Thanks for the lovely comments on the Shep art... He did so good in that ep.

OT about RL:
                                Spoiler:
                                Well, it's a positive for my little one. He has Lyme Disease. He has to be on antibiotics for 4 weeks. He has been complaining about a stomach ache, headache and getting itchy... Oh and sore knees... I just hope it doesn't get any worse.
                                Yikes! *HUGS to you and the little one!* Fingers crossed everything goes well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X