John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, angsty - groggy Shep's so "aww, cuddle, make it all better"

Hope all is well with work and move? Thought about you today while filing through my CDs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
      You're right, angsty - groggy Shep's so "aww, cuddle, make it all better"

Hope all is well with work and move? Thought about you today while filing through my CDs

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/..._jpg/38_16.jpg
      Hey Libero!

Taking a break from the move today--working tonight. But I'll be back at it both days off this week. I can't believe moving day is two weeks from tomorrow!!

Tomorrow though, I'm going through all my books and hope to reduce by a minimum of half.....!!!!! I'm in LOVE with digital technology (and my nook). Get my books without having to store them in my room!! Best technology ever!
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

All the art work is amazing! The avs, siggies, wallies, texture work.......especially the one with his EYES.....WHUMPTHUNK

Last night was VEGAS!!!Shep. Wow, every time I watch that ep I find more subtle nuances in Joe's performance. He makes Det. Sheppard that world-weary, don't-mess-with-me, thought-I-saw-it-all-but-this-Wraith-thing-is-crazy! - just note perfect. Hubby watched it with me.....with his usual 100 questions.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

MMMMMMmmmmmmVegas Shep!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hm, I second that, angsty ... in parts
            Love my kindle (sorry *pets nook*) to take a bunch of novels and journal articles with me but for me it's so important to have my books around me

Only two weeks from now? I'm sure you'll make it!

Beware of whumping through water hose!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              Morning Whumpers!

All the art work is amazing! The avs, siggies, wallies, texture work.......especially the one with his EYES.....WHUMPTHUNK

Last night was VEGAS!!!Shep. Wow, every time I watch that ep I find more subtle nuances in Joe's performance. He makes Det. Sheppard that world-weary, don't-mess-with-me, thought-I-saw-it-all-but-this-Wraith-thing-is-crazy! - just note perfect. Hubby watched it with me.....with his usual 100 questions.

IHS
              Hi IHS
              Yummy Vegas!Shep!

Heya Pocus *waves*
              sigpic

Comment

Vegas Shep is wonderful and so different from the standard issue...

sigpic

Comment

Who do we send the whump sig links to this time...?

sigpic

Comment

You send them to M!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, cool. Thanks Pocus. This heat has made my brain melt.

sigpic

Comment

OT for the Whump thread, but not for Sheppard and Fandom! ;-)

Spoiler:

The MAJOR is back!!

The New MAJOR

For those of you that don't know who we are, read on, if you're interested.

I'm happy to announce that The MAJOR is back! Our site is dedicated to Joe Flanigan and welcomes everyone who's a fan to join and have fun celebrating Joe and all his various roles. We started when a group of us broke off from the Scifi forums almost 6 years ago. Recently, we restarted anew with a fresh new look, while still maintaining a lot of the member popular features.

There's also fan areas for Stargate and areas for members to share their own works such as art, fanfiction and vids.

In addition, all of my HD Sheppard caps from 5 seasons of Atlantis and from other various Joe Flanigan roles are posted in the gallery on the site for your thunking and fannish enjoyment! ;-) (Though you do have to post and be an active member of the community in order to access the galleries. ;-) )

Come check us out and join us! We've always been a kind of small group but a fun one!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          OT for the Whump thread, but not for Sheppard and Fandom! ;-)

Spoiler:

The MAJOR is back!!

The New MAJOR

For those of you that don't know who we are, read on, if you're interested.

I'm happy to announce that The MAJOR is back! Our site is dedicated to Joe Flanigan and welcomes everyone who's a fan to join and have fun celebrating Joe and all his various roles. We started when a group of us broke off from the Scifi forums almost 6 years ago. Recently, we restarted anew with a fresh new look, while still maintaining a lot of the member popular features.

There's also fan areas for Stargate and areas for members to share their own works such as art, fanfiction and vids.

In addition, all of my HD Sheppard caps from 5 seasons of Atlantis and from other various Joe Flanigan roles are posted in the gallery on the site for your thunking and fannish enjoyment! ;-) (Though you do have to post and be an active member of the community in order to access the galleries. ;-) )

Come check us out and join us! We've always been a kind of small group but a fun one!
                          Excellent! Been waiting for that.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            Morning Whumpers!

IHS
                            "usual 100 questions." Funny!!

Comment

Good that he's asking them though.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                                Excellent! Been waiting for that.
                                have fun
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X