X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello whumpers! *waves*

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    I am looking forward to this one too.

I don't have anything available until Aug. 17th. Do you want that date?
    I'm on a different school schedule than you guys, so I don't mind taking that week.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Score! That was it! I was referring to "Shep Whumping" and the autocorrect changed it to "Sheep Whumping" without me noticing.

That is hysterical!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Making some homemade cherry cake, anyone want a slice? You could offer some to your Shep clone if he's been good.
    And riight.... there! That's the moment I realised how far down the gutter my mind will travel at times.

The challenge looks like fun! Looking forward to the results.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/miscmen/Stargate%20men/Joe%20Flanigan/new_normal_atl_211_333.jpg
        So not helping,Maneth. My mind is still very much in the gutter.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow...chatty thread overnight! Love it!

Lauriel...will mark you down for Aug. 17th. I will send a PM right before that date so that you remember (it is a LONG time away) AND if something comes up and you can't do it, I will know.

What makes me so excited for you collecting is that it sounds like you are planning on staying and playing for a while. YAY!!

Sheep whump is going to be on my mind all day. At least I don't pass any sheep farms on my way to work. There are just cow farms and a goat farm.

Well, speaking/typing of work...must go get ready. We have to paint our paper mache planets today (so glad we are done the glue part) and we have a Magic show.

Talk to you all later.
          sigpic

Comment

Lauriel...will mark you down for Aug. 17th. I will send a PM right before that date so that you remember (it is a LONG time away) AND if something comes up and you can't do it, I will know.

What makes me so excited for you collecting is that it sounds like you are planning on staying and playing for a while. YAY!!
            Yup! Too much fun.

Have a good day at work.
            sigpic

Comment

Have a nice day, Pocus.
              Paper mache planets? Is it still the space theme? Have fun!

Hey, Lauriel and maneth *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Hi Lib! Love your Kindred sig.

This pic is surely appropriate given how many of us have been whumped by the weather recently.

High wind warnings have gone out in my area. They're expecting sustained winds of over 25 meters per second. Can't be bothered to convert but 33 meters per second is a category 1 hurricane.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you maneth - the sig was in my head now quite a while. Just was the right time now!

Yeah the pic fits the German weather. There has been some damage through thunderstorms yesterday ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. Midsummer is a big holiday here, the advantage of bad weather is that fewer people are likely to drown. Last year was beautiful and 15 people drowned in two days.
                    sigpic

Comment

Drown in the sea or lakes?
                      Oh my ...

Ok, then it's a good thing, the weather I mean, unless it's too much and you drown in the rain ...

Whumped by annoying scientists ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Both...

sigpic

Comment

Wow...chatty thread overnight! Love it!

Sheep whump is going to be on my mind all day. At least I don't pass any sheep farms on my way to work. There are just cow farms and a goat farm.
                          its just *screaming* for a Crack!Fic, isn't it?
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hi Libero!
                            Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Hi Lib! Love your Kindred sig.

This pic is surely appropriate given how many of us have been whumped by the weather recently.

High wind warnings have gone out in my area. They're expecting sustained winds of over 25 meters per second. Can't be bothered to convert but 33 meters per second is a category 1 hurricane.
                            Eep! I hope you are all okay? Sounds rather nasty. It's been a bit wet and windy here, but nothing that bad.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                            its just *screaming* for a Crack!Fic, isn't it?
                            I don't know whether to laugh or shudder at that thought.
                            sigpic

Comment

What is a Crack!Fic?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think I want to know!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X