John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
    Oh, lol. I was reading it and couldn't work out what I said for a while. lol.
    I did mean great instead of get. haha.

Gotta warn you all though - my typing could get progressively worse esp in the throes of a sugar rush! mwhaha
    LOL!! No worries. Just couldn't resist teasin' ya about it. I'm the queen of typos, especially with auto correct on my iPhone! LOL!

Pocus what was that one iPhone autocorrect that cracked us up a week or so ago? I can't remember. LOL

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Whump Challenge #12 Entries
    Thanks for collecting and posting these, Grace

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good afternoon whumpers,

I'd love to check those challenges of yours, I bet they're great! who's writteng? I can see SGAFan is writting, also TLM...
    Hey SA! *waves*

Yes, I am. I think I always am. LOL But right now my writing cup runneth over. Honestly, I have to learn to say "no" sometimes... not just to challenges but to my own danged muse!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Whump Challenge #13

From Taris:
    How about a fic where John is in trouble, alone, and has lost one of his senses (temporarily).

Length: 1500-2000

PM entries to TheLadyMore
    ooh! Good one!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Thanks for posting the challenge stuff Grace and Pocus! I already got it uploaded in the Clubhouse [thanks for the help Grace! *hugs*], and I added SGAFan's art link and Cheeky's fan fic link!

All the entries were lovely!
    Copter did you see my reply to your post with a link to my LJ for all my artwork (and most of my fics, but all of those are on fanfiction.net as well)

Just checking. My reply was pretty late....

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    I am sure it can. It would make him lose his sight having a blindfold on and it would be temporary.
    heehee... I did that one. But it didn't quite fit 1500 to 2000 words and went WAAAAY beyond a blindfold. LOL
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I know! I'm excited too! I don't do opening nights, I'm not awake enough and standing in lines annoys me. We usually go the next day or later in the week.
      I made my own...clay and varnished branch.
      Nice! Can I see a pic of it? I didn't stand in line, someone else got the tickets earlier that day and we went into the theatre and sat in comfy seats for three hours.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Pocus what was that one iPhone autocorrect that cracked us up a week or so ago? I can't remember. LOL
        Thanks for collecting and posting these, Grace
        If I remember right, I think you put Sheep instead of Shep. But the sentence was really funny...

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Nice! Can I see a pic of it? I didn't stand in line, someone else got the tickets earlier that day and we went into the theatre and sat in comfy seats for three hours.
        LOL....I'll see to that. Alrighty, sounds great!

Comment

If I remember right, I think you put Sheep instead of Shep. But the sentence was really funny...
          Score! That was it! I was referring to "Shep Whumping" and the autocorrect changed it to "Sheep Whumping" without me noticing.

sigpic

Comment

Making some homemade cherry cake, anyone want a slice? You could offer some to your Shep clone if he's been good.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Score! That was it! I was referring to "Shep Whumping" and the autocorrect changed it to "Sheep Whumping" without me noticing.

That would have been hilarious!!

Hi Sga - how are you?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh yeah! That was hilarious! Poor Sheep.
                Making some homemade cherry cake, anyone want a slice? You could offer some to your Shep clone if he's been good.
                Of course!

Comment

Oh yeah! That was hilarious! Poor Sheep.

Of course!
                  I'll give you three. One for you, one for Shep and one for Mac.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I'll give you three. One for you, one for Shep and one for Mac.
                    I'm sure we can arrange that.

Comment

Copter did you see my reply to your post with a link to my LJ for all my artwork (and most of my fics, but all of those are on fanfiction.net as well)

Just checking. My reply was pretty late....
                      Yes I did and I have your links added under stories and art too you are good to go
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
                        Nice to meet you SA! I'm MSusy, new whumper
                        Please to meet you MSusy! I'll try to be around this summer brake, have fun with the whumpers.

Hey SA! *waves*

Yes, I am. I think I always am. LOL But right now my writing cup runneth over. Honestly, I have to learn to say "no" sometimes... not just to challenges but to my own danged muse!
                        Well SGAFan, I believe we can always count on you thank God.

OK now, going to bed.

My back is killing me! Good night all!!!

Comment

ooh, that sounds yummy! My clone has been agreeable. Maybe I'll share...

That would have been hilarious!!

Hi Sga - how are you?
                          I'm good! You? Just about to go to bed though, really tired. Haven't been sleeping well.

It really was funny. I was at my desk when I saw the reply and was giggling and getting funny looks. LOL

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          Yes I did and I have your links added under stories and art too you are good to go
                          Excellent! Thanks for all your work

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post

Well SGAFan, I believe we can always count on you thank God.

OK now, going to bed.

My back is killing me! Good night all!!!
                          Hehe... I'm here! Still writing. Just don't usually crank out stories fast and furious, most are too long and take a while.

Take care of your back!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, good challenge this week!

Comment

Thanks for posting the challenge Grace! I love the all entries!

Nice challenge Pocus!

Copter great job on the Clubhouse!
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved all the challenge entries!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X