John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    I've been instructed to tell everyone that Copter says hi. She's been GW MIA, but has gotten lots done at home.
    tell her hi back!
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

okay, so my submission for the challenge. I don't believe this was specific to any particular episode, right? If it doesn't fit the challenge *shrug* just consider it a double drabble wallpaper. I was bit by the muse and had to write it, regardless of whether it fits the challenge or not.

sigpic

Comment

Wow that was great SGAFan! I love how you can capture all the emotion and feeling in such a short drabble.

Comment

Alright I just finished my challenge entry, when I should have been working on my BB but I am proud of this! I hope you guys read and review, cause I know people overlook my stuff...

Let All Hope Burn In Your Eyes

It is based on This Song By my favorite band Muse
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Love your submissions, Pocus and SGAFan! Well done. I do have an idea, but it will be late, if at all. I have an RL thing I need to get done asap.

Comment

Alrighty, finally finished my challenge entry.
              Comes with story and sig.

Hope

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...t/3c611f32.jpg
              Great Job Grace! Loved it!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Whew!! Just made it. Just finished a fic for the challenge. I started at least 3 times and threw all those ideas away.

Not sure if this one counts as him being worried about being left behind though. Oh well.

We Don't Leave People Behind

Going to read Grace's fic then head to bed.
              Loved it Pocus!
              sigpic

Comment

Wow that was great SGAFan! I love how you can capture all the emotion and feeling in such a short drabble.
                thank you! thats the challenge of drabbling (though I had to let this one go to 200 words instead of the standard 100) is to say it in so few words. I find drabbling sharpens my writing skills overall and keeps me from rambling on in stories.
                sigpic

Comment

Umm I just posted if anyone notice?
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Love your submissions, Pocus and SGAFan! Well done. I do have an idea, but it will be late, if at all. I have an RL thing I need to get done asap.
                    thanks! And late is fine, would love to see what you have in mind
                    sigpic

Comment

Guess no ones reading my fic
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
                        Great Job Grace! Loved it!
                        Thanks MS!!
                        Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                        thank you! thats the challenge of drabbling (though I had to let this one go to 200 words instead of the standard 100) is to say it in so few words. I find drabbling sharpens my writing skills overall and keeps me from rambling on in stories.
                        I believe it. You are a fantastic writer.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        Guess no ones reading my fic
                        I read it! Very good. (Another CG one, score!) I really adore song fics! I like how you mentioned flying, touches on one of John's favorite things in the world.

Comment

Oh Wow SGAFan! That was wonderfully done, I loved it
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry TLM, I'm not on LJ so I can't access your material. Now, if you got an account on FF...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Sorry TLM, I'm not on LJ so I can't access your material. Now, if you got an account on FF...
                              I'm not on LJ either, but I can just click on the link and it leads right to the story.
                              Lady, maybe you want to put a link to ff.net too?

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                I think we have both your fan fic links....but not your art. Do you have PB or LJ link or something for your art?
                                All my art can be found on my LJ.

http://sgafan.livejournal.com/

Searchable on various wallpaper tags. fanfic is there too and on ff.net

Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X