X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi copter, IHS, Pocus - happy Sunday
    sigpic

Comment

Dagnabit.....I have to run in a minute....promised hubby I'd get lunch started. Why did I do that?

{{{WHUMPERS}}}

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
        Hi copter, IHS, Pocus - happy Sunday
        how are you?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          so enough about me, how is everyone else??? what have I missed???
          Only one work week, 5 days until our daughter arrives
          Ignoring my cold, finished the Secret Santa, listening to Christmas music, thinking about dinner - my life in a nutshell
          sigpic

Comment

Hey there Lib!!! How's your day been?

Copter I don't think you have missed much here. It has been quiet.

IHS, Hubby just made us brunch! Yum!!

We had snow overnight! Just about a half inch, but it is snow! I like it because it didn't lay on the roads, just on the grass. My favorite kind.
            sigpic

Comment

Hiya Pocus - my day was quite productive

See you later, IHS *waves*
              sigpic

Comment

sounds like good days I like that

I mailed my Christmas cards yesterday....that counts as being productive, right?
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't written any cards yet. I did finish shopping though. Time to wrap. Not today though. Today is reclaiming my house from a Hubby who works at home. I can't believe how messy this place gets when he supposedly just sits in the comfy armchair and works all day with only breaks for conference calls to walk around.
                  sigpic

Comment

sounds like good days I like that

I mailed my Christmas cards yesterday....that counts as being productive, right?
                    Of course!
                    Did you get mine? Some already arrived at the far West ...

sigpic

Comment

I have a pile of mail on the table. It must be in that. Haven't had a chance to go through it, but that is on the to-do list today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Whump Discussion Question of the Week

What do you think Shep’s ideal Christmas would be like?
                        Peace. No enemies, no threats and spending the time with his team and his family (or are those one and the same?) Low key, not even a lot of gifts, just time with the ones he counts friends, and I think it would be a small but quality group.

A moment to raise a glass to those close that aren't with him/them anymore (Elizabeth, Carson, etc).

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        OMG!!! Such beautiful siggies!!!!

Hey Whumpers. Last night, after I finally finished wrapping everything (I hope), I treated myself to more of S-2 SGA. At random, I selected "Aurora", "The Lost Boys" and "The Hive". Then I listened to the audio commentary on "The Lost Boys" since I noticed Joe and David and Gero did it. OMG......I burst out laughing again at the introductions. "Hello......I'm Joe Flanigan and I SAVED IT." Then, since Joe and David hadn't yet seen it before they commented on it, they were both all fan-boys at the explosions and effects. Thanks, Joe, that's just what I needed after a long day.

Did I mention how much I like how Joe looks in that "Aurora" outfit?

Gotta run,

IHS
                        Hmmm... have to listen to that commentary for sure.

How is everyone? I had a great time at our company Christmas party Friday night, and baking cookies with my mother yesterday. Today? My day. Final beta work to finish my Secret Santa story and be ready to post it. (html coding etc) and maybe poke at my current vid project some.

and maybe a nap. I'm beat! LOL

Great to see everyone! I'm excited for our thread Secret Santa this week too!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I have a pile of mail on the table. It must be in that. Haven't had a chance to go through it, but that is on the to-do list today!
                          *peeking out of letters and cards on copter's table*
                          it's cozy here ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                            *peeking out of letters and cards on copter's table*
                            it's cozy here ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi SGAFan *waves*

You remind me - cookie baking
                              I have to do that this week. At least the marzipan stuff for hubby and daughter ...

Yay for story and video!

Oh yes, and Secret Santa is coming. How many nights to sleep???
                              sigpic

Comment

*dances around singing "I got Christmas cards"*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X