No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night guys! We understand how disappointing it is Ali. I hope all works out well for you in the end! *hugs*
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hubby has just seen fit to inform me - by email - that he has agreed for us to drive down to Christchurch for a family BBQ - travelling down there on FRIDAY 25 AUGUST!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'll be away from home, without broadband internet, on Saturday 26 August!!!

I'm gutted!!
      I feel your pain and share it - I will be in Spain with no TV or computers in sight.
      sigpic

Comment

I know, I know.... it's just we've all been getting so excited about this ep for sooooo long adn I'm just kinda gutted that I won't be able to give it the attention it deserves!

The thing is, I know my husband doesn't "get" it and won't understand why I so want to have a bit of time at home to watch the ep and enjoy it and come online and squee over it. He doesn't get into TV shows etc the way I do and he would just never understand me wanting to schedule time to spend just watching an ep or talking about it with my friends online.
        I don't think any husbands 'get it'. Mine just gives me a pained look about SGA...I'll miss your squeeing so much, but, if CG is as good a Shep episode as I think it will be, we'll all be squeeing for days, if not weeks!!!! Typical, though. The one episode you really want to see, and you can't! Damn real life!
        sigpic

Comment

I still haven't gotten over Sateda.. How cool! I'm gonna watch it again in a minute

Don't think I've ever been that excited about anything that's been on TV! Am I sick?

Ali, your new sig is the best!

I haven't been around much the last 3 days.. Anything exciting come up? Any news? I'm too lazy to read through the 50 pages I've missed
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            I still haven't gotten over Sateda.. How cool! I'm gonna watch it again in a minute

Don't think I've ever been that excited about anything that's been on TV! Am I sick?

I haven't been around much the last 3 days.. Anything exciting come up? Any news? I'm too lazy to read through the 50 pages I've missed
            Anything exciting? Go to the ask BamBam thread. There's a little spoiler for CG there!!!!!
            I adore Sateda too! It's a fantastic episode!
            sigpic

Comment

Hee. Thanks hon. I admit - I am in love with my new sig - he was so so awesomely lovely in every way in that ep and this pic was just perfect for making into a sig.

I'm still ridiculously excited over Sateda too - I had hubby copy it onto the laptop for me to bring with me to France and i watched it (again!) in bed in my hotel room last night!
              sigpic

Comment

Hee. Thanks hon. I admit - I am in love with my new sig - he was so so awesomely lovely in every way in that ep and this pic was just perfect for making into a sig.

I'm still ridiculously excited over Sateda too - I had hubby copy it onto the laptop for me to bring with me to France and i watched it (again!) in bed in my hotel room last night!
                Well, I hope watching it in bed gave you nice whumpy Shep dreams? I love your siggie too!
                sigpic

Comment

I see Bluealien lurking here, and I just wanted to say thanks for asking BamBam about CG! I've now got something more to squee over...
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! Look what Bambam said to me in answering my post in his thread about CG!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...26#post5617726

I'm addicted already!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

*deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ahem. Sorry. Carry on.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I can't believe I have actually never been so excited about SG:A...
                        I think TPTB really understood what was bugging us in Season 2 and they did something about it...

So, as seldom as we say it, I think now is the time!

THANK YOU PTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

ARGHH!!!!!

Now the three week wait has just become even longer!!!!! This is the worst kind of torture ever!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't believe I have actually never been so excited about SG:A...
                            I think TPTB really understood what was bugging us in Season 2 and they did something about it...

So, as seldom as we say it, I think now is the time!

THANK YOU PTB!
                            I agree, Caty. And....

THANK YOU TPTB!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                              *deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ahem. Sorry. Carry on.
                              May I just reiterate Ceekay's very eloquent words.....

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, you may.... I will as well

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X