No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Dirty, sweaty, BLOODY, whumped Shep TDO pic spam! Thanks GG!

Yes......for some reason, hubby is insisting on me going back to work also. What is that......a hubby conspiracy?!? posh. And absolutely.....all our Atlantis folks must whump Shep. Don't forget Zelenka! mwahahaha It's strange.....I can also hear Rodney!!!

Oh......I must go and watch the cliffhanger ep! I forgot!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Roo. *giggles*

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
      haha ep exactly....everyone must whump sheppard!!!!!!

i find it funny that the google ads on this page are "received a back injury" and other accident/injury related things..LOL see they know what we want.....hmmm a back injury....that cud be some fun whump....hehehehe

poor shep mwhahahaha

nice bloody,dirty, whumped shep pics GG..mmmm tdo whump!!!
      I just noticed that...........freaky

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
        What's wrong?

Comment

ALI? What's the matter?

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Writing. Trying to write. It's taking too long and I'm not sure it's coming out right and it's frustrating me...
            sigpic

Comment

Did someone say whump pix?

Progeny
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Writing. Trying to write. It's taking too long and I'm not sure it's coming out right and it's frustrating me...
                Ah I totally understand that....i'm having the same problem and havent wrriten in days because of it. Its incredibly frustrating

Comment

I know that feeling. I hate going back and changing stuff after I've already written it. What always depresses me is writing something that seems to make sense at the time, and then someone goes and reads it and does a WTF upon reading it, and I usually end up doing the same thing on re-reading it myself. Makes me feel schizoid.

Comment

Sorry you're having a hard time writing, Ali.

Comment

Poor Ali! You frightened me for a minute! I could hear you screaming from here! Er, I haven't even done any writing today...I'm ashamed to admit!
                      sigpic

Comment

The worst thing is when you have an idea in your head, you know where its going and what you're doing, but when you come to sit and write it, you just can't seem to articulate it. I have that problem all the time. I know where its going and what i need to do, my brain just doesnt want to work and help me write it, which is why i have unfinished fics waiting and taunting me right now!

Comment

So.....that's what I missed while watching the Marathon and having the satellite go out during "Progeny"!!! Thanks for the 'caps Wraithkeeper! *searches for her copy of "Progeny"*

Can I just say how very much I admire all the fan fic writers here? I haven't gotten the chance yet to read very much Shep fan fics and I plan on changing that and soon. What I have read is wonderful stuff. Keep up the great work. It's appreciated more than you know.

Ah.....off to watch the cliffhanger before hubby wants dinner! TTFN.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

It's more that I just want this damn chapter finished and I kinda know what i want to do with it but it's dragging on and on and I'm struggling to make it say what I want to and get to where i can wrap it up! I wanna get it finished and posted!
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm going to wait till its a ridiculous hour of the morning and then attempt to do some writing. I can only write really late at night....which is a bit weird....

Comment

This damn chapter is soooooooooooo nearly finished! I just want it DONE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X