X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien
    Dear Mr B...

My first visit to this thread. I just had to pop in to let you know how blown away I was by the action scenes in Sateda. Amazing job. !!

They were top notch and the last fight between Ronan and the big bad Wraith was outstanding. The whole thing was so realistic. Well done - to you and to Jason.

I'm really looking forward to Common Ground and was wondering if we are going to get some good fight scenes with Joe. I would love to see him in some hand to hand combat with either the Genii or the Wraith.

I hope this hasn't already been asked.
    Thanks again.
    May your wish come true......you will be very, very happy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      What's the actor's name who plays the wraith?
      You will see..................surprise!! Don't want to give that away.........all I will say is that you know him.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
        Dear James,

Just letting you know that we all enjoyed the stunts in Sateda. It was a pretty kickass ep - and thanks for all the wonderful stunts. It was fantastic to see the final product when you and Dan had talked about it while here in Sydney. I kept thinking of all the poor stunt men possibly getting bruised (though not too much!)

I was rather impressed with Jason's action sequences as well as the superwraith's. Overall a great ep.

I did not know that you had a blog/post thingy here in GW so I am pleasantly surprised to see this and also pleased to see a post by Sonny.

Please tell Dan his Aussie fans say hi if you catch him around. We enjoyed meeting you both when you were here.

Oh and my question:
        Did you have a cameo in the first SGA ep (No Man's Land)? I thought it looked like you on the Daedalus.

PS, I feel no sorrow for Cliff! Go Wallabies!!!

MC
        Hi May how are you?!! You are the first winner of the spot BAMBAM competition of the season!! Ya, that was me on the ship.......good eye!! We had a fantastic time with all of you on the east coast....thanx for being so cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          This answers my questions. But I did want to comment on how utterly in awe I was of all the fighting, Jason and of course YOU! Sateda was a marvel of badassness! lol, if that's a word..??.. Thanks for giving us a great show of stunt work! You still rock dude...keep it up..
          10/4 will do............thanx again!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            OH, I forgot to let you know that I posted some caps of your scenes on your appreciation thread
            Cool..............I will check it out for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
              Thank you for your words of praise. You will love Common Ground.....great story.

I am going to burst waiting !!!

Comment

Hi BAMBAM...just wanted to add my praise for 'Sateda' as well! The action was wonderfully well done. I really loved it!

Thanks for that bit of info on 'Common Ground'. Can't wait to see it!

Comment

I've just watched Sateda, and I had to come here to post and try and show my appreciation and admiration for the stunt co-ordination and stunt work on this episode. I was totally blown away! And...a little scared by the nasty Wraith at the end of the episode! Some of the stunts were breathtaking, and I was left speechless by the quality of them.
                  Common Ground is an episode, as a Sheppard fan, that I'm dying to see, and your hints at what's to come have got me even more excited - if that's possible!
                  Well done again...I'm off to watch Sateda again right now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    I am going to burst waiting !!!
                    Tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,................

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      I've just watched Sateda, and I had to come here to post and try and show my appreciation and admiration for the stunt co-ordination and stunt work on this episode. I was totally blown away! And...a little scared by the nasty Wraith at the end of the episode! Some of the stunts were breathtaking, and I was left speechless by the quality of them.
                      Common Ground is an episode, as a Sheppard fan, that I'm dying to see, and your hints at what's to come have got me even more excited - if that's possible!
                      Well done again...I'm off to watch Sateda again right now!
                      You can learn alot more about how Sateda was put together by getting the season 3 DVD collection.....there is a director's piece on Robert Cooper and he talks about everything to do with the episode from the writing, to the directing, the characters, the acting expectations, and a large section on stunts.......check it out!! Of course, you will have to wait quite awhile, but in the mean time you can grab season 2 and learn sooooo much about the how's and why's with those special features. There is one specifically on stunts about 20 minutes long! If you are a Sheppard fan.......Common Ground will be instant addiction for you!!

Comment

Tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,................

OMG Linzi and I are in for the biggest treat, I can tell you !!!!

I had better clear my diary for the rest of the year...it will take me that long to recover it looks like!!!

Comment

You can learn alot more about how Sateda was put together by getting the season 3 DVD collection.....there is a director's piece on Robert Cooper and he talks about everything to do with the episode from the writing, to the directing, the characters, the acting expectations, and a large section on stunts.......check it out!! Of course, you will have to wait quite awhile, but in the mean time you can grab season 2 and learn sooooo much about the how's and why's with those special features. There is one specifically on stunts about 20 minutes long! If you are a Sheppard fan.......Common Ground will be instant addiction for you!!
                          I'm hopelessly addicted already!
                          I have actually seen the stunts special on the season 2 volume 4 dvd. It was fascinating, and I realy enjoyed it!
                          I can't wait to see the Sateda extras on the season 3 dvd!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            OMG Linzi and I are in for the biggest treat, I can tell you !!!!

I had better clear my diary for the rest of the year...it will take me that long to recover it looks like!!!
                            Let's hope it takes Shep the same amount of time to recover, lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

! If you are a Sheppard fan.......Common Ground will be instant addiction for you!!
                              You can't say somthing like that to us, you're killing us here

Anyway, a huge Thanks! for Sateda and anything that had to do with it! The stunts were awesome, I don't know how you guys do it!

Does Jason even have a stunt double? I looked for it in Sateda, but couldn't find one scene.. I also imagine it'd be hard to double him
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

just adding my praise to Sateda wonderful ep oh and what was w/ the wraith with the glasses (it looked Matrixy)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X