John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Thanks so much for the lovely welcome Josie, Ali, Mx, Florence, Lauriel and IWantToBelieve!

My, this is a fast moving thread, hard to catch up with all the new posts!

I can't wait to meet all of you who are going to P2! My slightly chaotic and completely unexpected decision to buy a ticket yesterday was a good idea, I think.

I'd like to make some Shep whump caps, but I think it's safe to assume that you guys already capped every single bit of Shep whump that was on the show yet, right?

Bye, A.
    Now do you understand why my post count has gone through the roof!! This thread buzzes!!!!

They have capped every bit of Shep whump that exists in the whole world ever!!!

And notice that they always slip a little Rodney pic in for me (now us)!!

I told you they were the best!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Message to Mx : it seems it will be us who will have to keep you from fainting at P2! I can't wait to meet all of you!
      SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well don't worry cos we are doing all we can to get Joe there too!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Thanks so much for the lovely welcome Josie, Ali, Mx, Florence, Lauriel and IWantToBelieve!

My, this is a fast moving thread, hard to catch up with all the new posts!

I can't wait to meet all of you who are going to P2! My slightly chaotic and completely unexpected decision to buy a ticket yesterday was a good idea, I think.

I'd like to make some Shep whump caps, but I think it's safe to assume that you guys already capped every single bit of Shep whump that was on the show yet, right?

Bye, A.
        You're coming to P2? Cool! I'll look forward to keeping you upright when you meet DH! That's if I'm not struggling to stop Mx from hitting the floor. I hope i get the chance to speak to him and tell him how much you guys like whumping his character!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Welcome to the thread Arlessiar!!!

Yes I think we probably have capped every Shep whump scene to death!!! We are very dedictaed whumpers and even the slightest hint of Shep whump sends us into a frenzy!
          Even the ones that didn't make it to air! Linzi was telling us about the hanky scene that got chopped in another thread. We mourned for lost whump.. oh God..
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

OMG. Just rewatched
            Spoiler:
            the fight scene in the warehouse.

Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Welcome to the thread Arlessiar!!!

Yes I think we probably have capped every Shep whump scene to death!!! We are very dedictaed whumpers and even the slightest hint of Shep whump sends us into a frenzy!
              God yes, you should have seen the frenzy in here over even the merest spoilers about

Spoilers for Irresistible:
              Spoiler:
              Sheppy having a cold in Irresistible!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well don't worry cos we are doing all we can to get Joe there too!!

Mx

You know, I squeeed too yesterday when I read the news! And today when I watched SGA, I was thinking : "OMG! I'm gonna meet this guy! OMG!"

I really hope Joe will come too. It would be the best! Meeting all of you here, DH and JF? BEST.CONVENTION.EVER!
                (well, seeing as it will be my first convention, I don't really have other experiences to compare with! )
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  OMG. Just rewatched
                  Spoiler:
                  the fight scene in the warehouse.

Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all.

I tell you Ali - up til now I have liked Ronon but didn't feel that connection with him. Didn't hate him but didn't have any real emotional investment in him either. But now - wow!!!!!! Jason was so cool in this - my son was watching this with me and he loved the action - it really was kick ass!!! Even hubbie watched it and said how much he enjoyed it!!!

It is such torture having to watch it again and again to get the perfect cap!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    God yes, you should have seen the frenzy in here over even the merest spoilers about

Spoilers for Irresistible:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy having a cold in Irresistible!

He was so damn cute when he, spoilers for Irresistible:
                    Spoiler:
                    coughed and sneezed! My whump heart was all a flutter! Actually JF's cough sounded very realistic, and he even sounded congested at times. Perhaps he'd been sniffing onions or something!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

You know, I squeeed too yesterday when I read the news! And today when I watched SGA, I was thinking : "OMG! I'm gonna meet this guy! OMG!"

I really hope Joe will come too. It would be the best! Meeting all of you here, DH and JF? BEST.CONVENTION.EVER!
                      (well, seeing as it will be my first convention, I don't really have other experiences to compare with! )

Yes it is going to be so much fun!!!

Everything is crossed that Joe comes too!!!!!

Comment

i can't say i'm not jealous of you all going to P2, but i hope you'll be worthy reporters!!

Comment

Rewatching the Sheppy Teyla scene

Spoiler:
                          He is SO trying not to cry when he says he would give up his life for any one of them. You can see the moisture in his eyes and the way he holds his facec and almost kinda bites his lip to try and keep it all inside. *dies*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            I tell you Ali - up til now I have liked Ronon but didn't feel that connection with him. Didn't hate him but didn't have any real emotional investment in him either. But now - wow!!!!!! Jason was so cool in this - my son was watching this with me and he loved the action - it really was kick ass!!! Even hubbie watched it and said how much he enjoyed it!!!

It is such torture having to watch it again and again to get the perfect cap!!

Mx
                            I can't wait to see it. I love action in SGA. I've always like Ronon, but I agree he deserved some decent character stuff as there has been quite a bit of negativity towards him from some quarters. Roll on Monday!!

I'm on dial up now, by the way, as I'm at my parents. So I'll probably be really slow posting!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Yes it is going to be so much fun!!!

Everything is crossed that Joe comes too!!!!!
                              He will be coming. He might not know it, and Wolf might not know it, but I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Positive thoughts...
                              sigpic

Comment

HiYa Whumpers!!

Glad to see eveyone all excited over Sateda. SQUEE!! The caps were absolutely Fabulous!! I think I died several times watching that ep.

And positive reviews?? Am I still in GW??

A big welcome to Arlessiar *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X