Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Progeny
    Spoiler:
    I have just watched the promo on the sci fi channel wesite and it really looks like they are probing Shep's mind at the end and he is in real pain!!

Comment

LOL SLC, I was just coming to say 'it's up at scifi'! Doesn't that look wonderful at the end of the promo? *melts*

Is it next Friday yet?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        LOL SLC, I was just coming to say 'it's up at scifi'! Doesn't that look wonderful at the end of the promo? *melts*

Is it next Friday yet?

Saturday for me and it is my birthday!! Whumpy birthday present I hope!!!

Gosh S3 is totally fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh gosh well that'll be a great birthday present!

I agree, so far, season 3 has been kicking arse and taking names.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            OMG Progeny
            Spoiler:
            I have just watched the promo on the sci fi channel wesite and it really looks like they are probing Shep's mind at the end and he is in real pain!!
            I've just seen it and WOW! Next Saturday will be a really good day for you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              OMG Progeny
              Spoiler:
              it's up at Skiffy?

*runs like the wind!*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm going to take a break from capping to check out that promo!!!!!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Gotta admit I do wonder a bit

Spoilers for Progeny:
                  Spoiler:
                  if he's in pain or is e.g. straining against the cell wall, trying to break free (as the city seems to be shaking and falling apart) and screaming in that context (like cos he's straining really hard)? Either way - it looks awesome!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                    Oh gosh well that'll be a great birthday present!

I agree, so far, season 3 has been kicking arse and taking names.
                    Hehehehe! I haven't heard that expression before. I love it!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Arrrrgggh! I wanna see Sateda! Arrrggggh! I wanna see the promo! Arrrgggh! I hate dial-up!

I'm amusing myself by making pointless avs and trying to come up with a revamp for my LJ colour scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        Arrrrgggh! I wanna see Sateda! Arrrggggh! I wanna see the promo! Arrrgggh! I hate dial-up!

I'm amusing myself by making pointless avs and trying to come up with a revamp for my LJ colour scheme.
                        When will you be able to see it Josie?

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hi fellow whump fans! *waves*

I've been thinking of joining this thread for some time now, but I never did because I normally don't have that much time at hand (I'm on holiday right now), and I already had my hands full with my two fav threads (McKay thunk and whump). But I'm such a big whump fan that only Rodney whump isn't enough for me anymore, and I read lots and lots of Shep whump fanfics, so I decided to drop by here now that I have time. And the lovely Mx encouraged me to do so, too.

I'm mainly a McKay thunker, but I'm not someone who thinks that other characters aren't worth a penny compared to my fav - no way, I don't like that attitude. I also like the character of John Sheppard a lot (no, not only in slash, also in general ). And I like whump - and whump love connects us all. So here I am. I don't know how often I'll be able to be here, but I hope often enough!

Bye, A., scrolling through the thread to look at lovely Shep whump pics
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            Gotta admit I do wonder a bit

Spoilers for Progeny:
                            Spoiler:
                            if he's in pain or is e.g. straining against the cell wall, trying to break free (as the city seems to be shaking and falling apart) and screaming in that context (like cos he's straining really hard)? Either way - it looks awesome!!

Spoiler:
                            Ali, I think it's pain because those walls, that's the same cell in Atlantis, the same design, and there's no breaking it by doing that.

Wonderful cap of the promo!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, i'm so happy, i just watched sateda and it was fantastic! Season 3 is going so good!

about sateda
                              Spoiler:
                              I think there was not a moment lost in this ep, every character was into place. Ronon's hatred was very well portrayed, Mckay was funny but also expressed his deeper feelings, and yes, i agree, Shep's eyes were humid while talking with Teyla.

some caps to
                              Spoiler:
                              show humid eyes....unbelievable...

Comment

Welcome Arlessiar

There's lots of love for Rodney in this thread too.

Mx I really don't know when or if I'll get to see it. Could be any time between the end of the week and October. *sulks again*

Comment

Working...
                                X