X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
    Okay, kids, WTF?! moment:

From Rainbow's IMDb Profile:

# "Stargate: Atlantis" playing "Lt. Aiden Ford" in episode: "Allies" (episode # 2.20) March 2006

Bow, have you been lying to us!?
    He would never lie to his fans! Maybe that is a mistake or he was recently informed! I certainly hope it is not a mistake, I miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      He would never lie to his fans! Maybe that is a mistake or he was recently informed! I certainly hope it is not a mistake, I miss him.
      I agree. RSF would never lie to us. You're not the only one who misses him.

Comment

I know he wouldn't lie. He could've been recently informed. I hope it isn't a mistake. I miss him also.
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

# "Stargate: Atlantis" playing "Lt. Aiden Ford" in episode: "Allies" (episode # 2.20) March 2006
          If I remember correctly, IMDb lists all episodes that an actor appears in, whether it be as a flashback or as new footage. My guess is that we'll see a flashback of Aiden in "Allies." Either that or Rainbow might have been trying to preserve the surprise of his triumphant return at the end of Season Two!

I believe the former but hope for the latter.
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            If I remember correctly, IMDb lists all episodes that an actor appears in, whether it be as a flashback or as new footage. My guess is that we'll see a flashback of Aiden in "Allies." Either that or Rainbow might have been trying to preserve the surprise of his triumphant return at the end of Season Two!

I believe the former but hope for the latter.
            The same here, MT.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              They better make a Ford. If not, well, there could be war.
              AMEN! All right Ford dolls! Can't wait to get my hands on one. Rainbow got scanned...Cool!!!
              Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                Good i hope hes in Season 3 as well

i like what they have done with Ford they given him a chance to devlope more as a i like what they have done with Ford they given him a chance to develope more as a character instead of just being the Lt. that is on Sheps team
                Welcome Jeffer to FORD!
                Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

i like what they have done with Ford they given him a chance to devlope more as a i like what they have done with Ford they given him a chance to develope more as a character instead of just being the Lt. that is on Sheps team
                  Welcome to FORD, Jeffer.

Comment

Also: your birthday is exactly a week after mine. Although I'm a post-Falklands child (1982).
                    could be a new development, was not aware/was not sure it was going to happen?

Post-Falklands? The war? WTF?

Capt

Comment

Welcome!! We all wish he had a bigger role! Keep supporting and he may well one day!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaptain
                        could be a new development, was not aware/was not sure it was going to happen?

Capt
                        This is FORDie goofing!! There is no real war!! LMAO

Comment

This is FORDie goofing!! There is no real war!! LMAO
                          Ooooookkkkaaaayyyyy *moves mouse slowly over to Back arrow...

Capt

Comment

Ooooookkkkaaaayyyyy *moves mouse slowly over to Back arrow...

Capt
                            LMAO, great one Captain

Comment

It's a UK thing. In 1982 Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands and tried to annex it from the British. The UK sent the Royal Navy and beat the snot out of them.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                It's a UK thing. In 1982 Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands and tried to annex it from the British. The UK sent the Royal Navy and beat the snot out of them.
                                *sigh

Thanks yes, I got the reference. Only thing was, it was so freakin weird and unexpected to me that it was worth a comment

Capt

Comment

Working...
                                X