X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi! Can we not be shooting chavs please? I'd hate to have to happyslap you

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Oi! Can we not be shooting chavs please? I'd hate to have to happyslap you

Okay, what have I walked in on this time?

And could we not talk about chavs please.... it never leads to anything good.
      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Only the urge to kill the cowd of them throwing eggs at my house

we should set liz on them....give them the death glare
        Last edited by Major Zoidberg; 20 April 2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

MZ, don't kill them; throw eggs back at them And be thankful it's just eggs, round here it's more likely to be bricks

Anyway, back to topic...

OMG, how funny would that be!? Lizzie holding negotiations on a planet full of chavs.

*imagines Vicky Pollard negotiating with Lizzie*

Lizzie: "So do we have an agreement?"

Vicky: "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no bc McKay said he fancied me but I saw him looking at you but you was looking at Teyla and Ronon looked dead angry but he said that McKay didn't even like you anyway coz you yelled at him infront of everyone so he way like me better."

Lizzie: "..."

Comment

*is a little confused by seeing her first name here*

I recall Torri saying that she asked if she could either sing or have her dog in Atlantis. You can see Sedge in Home that may, or may not, reflect on Tori's singing abilities
            I want to hear Torri sing at least once, and not just sing-song like in the Mission Directive for BIS (Rainbow got in trouble lol). And I want Sedge back in Atlantis too! But I think it's too much to ask...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              *is a little confused by seeing her first name here*
              Unless you're Vicky Pollard from Little Britain, you don't need to worry

I want to hear Torri sing at least once, and not just sing-song like in the Mission Directive for BIS (Rainbow got in trouble lol). And I want Sedge back in Atlantis too! But I think it's too much to ask...
              Or in the commentaries..."He's just a boyyyy"

Comment

what a waste of good eggs

*splorfs coke down nostrils* ROTFLMAO

^liz's reaction?

I wish i could green you but i don't have 50 points

Comment

Or in the commentaries..."He's just a boyyyy"
                  Region 2 DVDs have no Torri commentaries...

I hope we'll have some in the season 2 DVDs

Comment

I thought the boxsets did. I bought the R1 boxset just for the commentaries even tho I already had S1 on the volumes.

I was looking at R2 S2 vol.1 the other day, and yes, it does have commentaries on

Comment

MZ, don't kill them; throw eggs back at them And be thankful it's just eggs, round here it's more likely to be bricks

Anyway, back to topic...

OMG, how funny would that be!? Lizzie holding negotiations on a planet full of chavs.

*imagines Vicky Pollard negotiating with Lizzie*

Lizzie: "So do we have an agreement?"

Vicky: "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no bc McKay said he fancied me but I saw him looking at you but you was looking at Teyla and Ronon looked dead angry but he said that McKay didn't even like you anyway coz you yelled at him infront of everyone so he way like me better."

That would just be too funny! Poor Weir! But you'd have to let Amanda Tapping guest star in the episode, seeing as Little Britain is her fave TV show at the moment.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

@Sally: yes we have commentaries but not the Sanctuary one with Torri and Rachel!

And isn't she lovely:

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          That would just be too funny! Poor Weir! But you'd have to let Amanda Tapping guest star in the episode, seeing as Little Britain is her fave TV show at the moment.
                          You know, when I read that, the first thing that came to mind was a scene with AT, RDA, and Daffyd

I remember reading Torri was really into League of Gentleman and The Office. Anyone know whether she meant the UK or US version?

Next in the ring...

Lizzie Weir v. David Brent

Lizzie: "Do we have an alliance then?"

David: "Well, it's not really an alliance as such is it? I mean, we're in England and you're in a whole other galaxy. Nothing you can do to help us, is there? Heh, Ancients..woo!...what did they know about marketing?"

Comment

Weir vid.by Shayz.
                            (spoilers for EVERYTHING)

Comment

You know, when I read that, the first thing that came to mind was a scene with AT, RDA, and Daffyd

I remember reading Torri was really into League of Gentleman and The Office. Anyone know whether she meant the UK or US version?

Next in the ring...

Lizzie Weir v. David Brent

Lizzie: "Do we have an alliance then?"

David: "Well, it's not really an alliance as such is it? I mean, we're in England and you're in a whole other galaxy. Nothing you can do to help us, is there? Heh, Ancients..woo!...what did they know about marketing?"

thats one of the best laughs i've had all week

just ignore sheppard sparky haters

she looks totaly not to be messsed with there

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                                @Sally: yes we have commentaries but not the Sanctuary one with Torri and Rachel!

And isn't she lovely:

url]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/8319/tlghair2cm2rr.jpg[/URL]
                                *Plays with the rebelious strand* She looks lo lovely and malevolent .

PS: What's a chav *is lost* .

Comment

Working...
                                X