This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bébé Sokar
    Torri in bonus in DVD of the second season. It was during the shooting to "Intruder"...

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd0795ll.jpg http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd0800if.jpg http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd0828fd.jpg

Sorry... It is not many... but there is only it in the first DVD in France...

Wonderful Torri ....
    Thanks for those caps!! Was there a big interview-type component to the bonus features, or was it more just them showing the filming?
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Torri in bonus in DVD of the second season. It was during the shooting to "Intruder"...
      Thanks Bébé Sokar! Those caps are great. More Torri in that brown suit we all love! I can't for the DVD's to come to Canada! YAY!
      xoxo
      Geeky Dollie

http://www.lizziewear.ca ~*~ UPDATED: July 1, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        And that fic sounds amazing, Sally! Definitely share it with us as soon as you can!
        Here you go...

(Help if you read Lust and Fame first) Light and Shadow Play by Angel Leviathan.

Oh, and it is John/Elizabeth.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
          Here you go...

(Help if you read Lust and Fame first) Light and Shadow Play by Angel Leviathan.

Oh, and it is John/Elizabeth.

Enjoy
          SWEET! Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for remembering this -- definitely worth the wait. *goes to reread*

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4386/pdvd0795ll.th.jpg http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9951/pdvd0800if.th.jpg http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8048/pdvd0828fd.th.jpg

Sorry... It is not many... but there is only it in the first DVD in France...

Wonderful Torri ....
            oooooo thatnks sooooo much... they are very cool... i cant wait to see some more Torri stuff for season 2!!!!!!!! woooohoooooo
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Thanks to everyone who liked my sig I'm still learning so I need lots of praise

Comment

*staggers in*

I'm still alive

I'm not quite sure what's been happening...but i heard the words Aussie Posse lol.

Went to the sets today and saw Weir's office. OMFG! I have no words to describe it. It was the awesome of awesomeness.

Be updating my MSN blog in a few days (with pics! - but noset ones ) so I'll post again then.

Have an awesome weekend!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  *staggers in*

I'm still alive

I'm not quite sure what's been happening...but i heard the words Aussie Posse lol.

Went to the sets today and saw Weir's office. OMFG! I have no words to describe it. It was the awesome of awesomeness.

Be updating my MSN blog in a few days (with pics! - but noset ones ) so I'll post again then.

Hi Sapph! ::: waves madly:::
                  Good to hear you're having fun! Can't wait to hear all the gory details!
                  xoxo
                  Geeky Dollie

http://www.lizziewear.ca ~*~ UPDATED: July 1, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    *staggers in*

I'm still alive

Aww wow that must have been fab

*whines* i wanna see Weir's office

was the lil statue ornoment thing on her desk?

I'm all giddy for you now

Glad your having a fab time

XXX

Comment

Oh Sapphthat must have been great, I 'm sooooooo fuzzy for you
                      Well Ronninkins now I saw it was nothing against Torriitis and that's... eum... f*****g good
                      Thank you Bébé Sokar for the DVD Bonus, maybe we have them in Belgium too now I'm going to the store Wednedsay then.
                      My pleasure for the praise Melpomene
                      And thank you for the update of your site GeekyDollie

Comment

That is awesome Saphh! Is there any chance I could get a link to your blog?

Sig by sofie

Comment

Hello everyone! *waves*

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                            Well, considering we have not even seen Season 2 yet on Australian television. I doubt we'll be getting S2 DVDs before Nov.
                            Yes, they are really not a gentile especially that it does not need there even a other voice as for us... Nasty!!

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            Thanks for those caps!! Was there a big interview-type component to the bonus features, or was it more just them showing the filming?
                            For the moment there is only a first DVD which is for sale. Thus the first 4 episodes.
                            The caps of Torri come from an interview with Peter DeLuise. There is the second bonus with Martin Wood for the episode " The Siege " (Part 3).
                            But one see not a lot Torri...
                            Finally, there are images of 4 episodes and some drawings.
                            There are never many bonuses on the first DVD... And normally nothing with the actors...

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                            oooooo thatnks sooooo much... they are very cool... i cant wait to see some more Torri stuff for season 2!!!!!!!! woooohoooooo
                            Yes!!! I hope that it will have height of stuff with Torri there... Especially for TLG!!

I would give you the photos of the fellow men DVD as soon as it will have arrived in France!
                            angeltorri.tk, created by Bébé Sokar, Nono & Lumière

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl
                              That is awesome Saphh! Is there any chance I could get a link to your blog?
                              My blog is here but I haven't posted anything yet.

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

useless random rant: begin....

Went to WhitePost Farm yesterday (Tracey Jane might know where I mean ) for the purpose of seeing lots of cute animals (and some not so cute ones...) and not only did I see some baby lambs... I saw a lamb being born!

I swear, there was about 10 of us there watching, including the staff, ans it was amazing! Ok, the majority of it was totally gross but overall amazing *lol* Never seen a lamb being born before... *sigh*

useless random rant: Over...

Pic!
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X