Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
    WOAH...I've really not been here in a while
    *gets cushion and settles back in*

hey all
    Hi, you haven't missed much.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
      Hi, you haven't missed much.
      lol luckily I have LJ to support my addiction!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

OMG I can't believe there actually is a McShepp thread!
        Should've known I guess.

blueraccoon LJ

Here you can find some seriously hot fics. (and I mean SERIOUSLY hot)
        The LJ isn't mine, but I'm adicted to the fanfic posted there.
        Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Ah lol they're good

mind you I've read all (or most) the mcshep fics from the Yahoo group, Wraithbait, and area 52
          just got 2 more months left on the mckay_sheppard lj group to catch up with

LOL

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by keshya
            OMG I can't believe there actually is a McShepp thread!
            Should've known I guess.

blueraccoon LJ

Here you can find some seriously hot fics. (and I mean SERIOUSLY hot)
            The LJ isn't mine, but I'm adicted to the fanfic posted there.
            Thanks for posting, I do like the seriously HOT fics.

mind you I've read all (or most) the mcshep fics from the Yahoo group, Wraithbait, and area 52
            Lol! I had to beg someone recently *she knows who she is* to rec some fics as I had totally run out... I was having withdrawals.

A Season 1 v Season 2...

Comment

I had to beg someone recently *she knows who she is* to rec some fics as I had totally run out... I was having withdrawals.
              Hmm, have no clue what you're talking about...

Still one of my favourite McShep caps:

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Hmm, have no clue what you're talking about...
                Right...
                http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Friends1.jpg

Still one of my favourite McShep caps
                Mine too! Has anyone ever written a fic about that scene, I mean there is that little space of time between them looking and finding the underground bunker thing, I just think it could be interesting to hear some more banter and *whatever else may have happened when they stumble into a seemingly deserted shack/farmhouse thing with loads of hay* yes interesting banter.

Comment

Mine too! Has anyone ever written a fic about that scene, I mean there is that little space of time between them looking and finding the underground bunker thing, I just think it could be interesting to hear some more banter and *whatever else may have happened when they stumble into a seemingly deserted shack/farmhouse thing with loads of hay* yes interesting banter.
                  Haven't come across a fic dealing with that, but I agree it would be nice to read something about the, eh, banter in the time between the scenes.

Here's a very, very short fic I just came up with:
                  Spoiler:
                  "Oh no we're lost!"
                  "Damn."
                  "Damn."
                  "That's bad. What do we do now?"
                  "Let's make out."
                  "Ok."
                  *grass rustles*

Two innocent boys:

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

LMAO

omg I was watching Lost boys....and when John runs after Rodney the "I'm sorry"

*whimper*
                    I'm actually re-watching the whole two seasons to come up with an Athosian Culture guide...the fact I'm also watching for the mcshep is well ...expected LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      Haven't come across a fic dealing with that, but I agree it would be nice to read something about the, eh, banter in the time between the scenes.

Here's a very, very short fic I just came up with:
                      Spoiler:
                      "Oh no we're lost!"
                      "Damn."
                      "Damn."
                      "That's bad. What do we do now?"
                      "Let's make out."
                      "Ok."
                      *grass rustles*
                      OK that is just wrong! Lol! I meant serious banter... I did!

omg I was watching Lost boys....and when John runs after Rodney the "I'm sorry"
                      What? Who said I'm sorry? Oh when Rodney says's it to John about the drugs... I love the way John calls Rodney right at the start of that scene, wonderful stuff.

Comment

Thought I'd pop in here and recommend two absolutely awesome hot fics I've recently read (warning, these are NOT PG!)

Shock Therapy

Moonlight
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Thought I'd pop in here and recommend two absolutely awesome hot fics I've recently read (warning, these are NOT PG!)

Shock Therapy

Moonlight
                          Thanks for the recs.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I saw "Sanctuary" in syndication yesterday. Rodney was so jealous. So cute.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              I saw "Sanctuary" in syndication yesterday. Rodney was so jealous. So cute.
                              And so right.

It does contain one of the best *if you look at it with slash specs* jealous moments in SGA between Sheppard and McKay right up to the third party walking in on them!

This would be the other moment.

I swear John it thinking...

"You can flirt with my boyfriend all you like lady; he'll still be coming home with me"

Comment

"You can flirt with my boyfriend all you like lady; he'll still be coming home with me"

This may have been said before, but my pet theory is that TPTB subliminally signal slashy moments by including a phallic reference in the frame. Daniel's artifacts used to serve in this respect. And remember the flagpole? Here it seems to be a candle. Or am I just a sad old slasher reading too much into entirely innocent pictures?
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X