No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it took me forever to remember the the specific shippy scene in Doppelganger, but the part where

Spoiler:
    Where Rodney is in John dreams and the part where he says " i thought there would be more girls here" i don't know about you, but OMG that is the biggest shippy goodness i have ever heard
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      Ok it took me forever to remember the the specific shippy scene in Doppelganger, but the part where

Spoiler:
      Where Rodney is in John dreams and the part where he says " i thought there would be more girls here" i don't know about you, but OMG that is the biggest shippy goodness i have ever heard
      I think we already talked about that. I think most of the fics after DG used that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Cut for s4 spoilers and size:
        Spoiler:

wet!McShep FTW!!!!!!!

hey that is possibly one of the biggest slashyiness that i have ever seen oh and one more thing to Willow's cat and Alessiar , but there was a particular scene in ( if this make you guys feel better) , but when John and Ronon in "Sunday"are in his room and he makes a point of asking if he is seeing anyone woman or man?? , i thought that was very shippy.

my goodness you guys are right when you put on your shippy goggless you can see amazing things
        Last edited by MIZA; 16 November 2007, 06:42 PM.
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I just posted something at the Anti McKay/Brown thread, and I wanted to post it here also, since I know how annoying the KB thing is to McShep shippers.

I have a theory: here's Carter coming to Atlantis, someone who not only knows that Rodney is (was) attracted to her, but who has flatly rejected him (more than once?). And everybody knows this, and even if Rodney doesn't come on to Carter, everybody will believe he's secretly pining for her. No one, especially Carter, will believe he's no longer interested (because he's fallen for John!). So what's a guy to do, to save his pride? Why, get a girlfriend, of course!
          Spoiler:
          And lose no time in letting Carter know it!

Kind of hard on Katie, maybe, but she doesn't really act like she's that enamored of Rodney. Flattered, maybe, by the attention, but that's it. After all,
          Spoiler:
          that cactus-"you're a prickly dick"-thing is almost an insult!

To back up my theory:
          Spoiler:
          Eating his dinner at her bedside in TR suggests to me that he's trying to act like a proper boyfriend--i.e., doing the bedside vigil--but he hasn't exactly lost his appetite! Not all that worried, really.

Spoiler:

And the bedside vigil at the end of TR? Well, who knows how long he's been there? I like to think that he wore himself out sitting by a different bed, and just wandered over to Katie's bed after the doctor told him that John would be okay.

I hope the spoilers & all come out right, cause I'm brand new to this! (Not only to Gateworld, but to posting on Internet forums at all. Cause I'm ancient--not THAT kind of Ancient, just very old--and computer illiterate.)

And can anyone tell me why it says "Prim'tah" under my user-name? I can't find an answer in the FAQ. (Some form of space blindness, maybe.)

Comment

Originally posted by still_flying View Post
            I just posted something at the Anti McKay/Brown thread, and I wanted to post it here also, since I know how annoying the KB thing is to McShep shippers.

I have a theory: here's Carter coming to Atlantis, someone who not only knows that Rodney is (was) attracted to her, but who has flatly rejected him (more than once?). And everybody knows this, and even if Rodney doesn't come on to Carter, everybody will believe he's secretly pining for her. No one, especially Carter, will believe he's no longer interested (because he's fallen for John!). So what's a guy to do, to save his pride? Why, get a girlfriend, of course!
            Spoiler:
            And lose no time in letting Carter know it!

Kind of hard on Katie, maybe, but she doesn't really act like she's that enamored of Rodney. Flattered, maybe, by the attention, but that's it. After all,
            Spoiler:
            that cactus-"you're a prickly dick"-thing is almost an insult!

To back up my theory:
            Spoiler:
            Eating his dinner at her bedside in TR suggests to me that he's trying to act like a proper boyfriend--i.e., doing the bedside vigil--but he hasn't exactly lost his appetite! Not all that worried, really.

Spoiler:

And the bedside vigil at the end of TR? Well, who knows how long he's been there? I like to think that he wore himself out sitting by a different bed, and just wandered over to Katie's bed after the doctor told him that John would be okay.

I hope the spoilers & all come out right, cause I'm brand new to this! (Not only to Gateworld, but to posting on Internet forums at all. Cause I'm ancient--not THAT kind of Ancient, just very old--and computer illiterate.)

And can anyone tell me why it says "Prim'tah" under my user-name? I can't find an answer in the FAQ. (Some form of space blindness, maybe.)
            first and foremost welcome to the thread, thank you for your interesting theories they really help, oh and it says prim-tah that is a larvae Go'uld and since you are new to the forum you are a prim-tah as a prim-tah develops more it becomes a full go'uld in the development and joined with a host, and as you post more such as now you can get all the way up Go'uld underling, or like me Death glider pilot at 396 post i hope that helps thats how i understand it, if anyone else knows a more detailed reason please post.
            sigpic

Comment

What you think about Season 4? I have the feeling, it's lesser Mcshep in the new episodes.

Ok, I like the future storyline with Teyla (I hope). But I missing McShep.
              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Wow, never actually noticed this thread. XD But I'm so pro McShep slash.

Hell, I'm reading some right now. =O
                ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

something i know

Spoiler:
                  John and the wraith todd might not be dating, but he sure is dating Rodney

i know very corny and lame
                  sigpic

Comment

Just saw Miller's Crossing. I cannot breathe right now. I have no words.

*Cannon*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post

*Cannon*
                      Spoiler:
                      I know good lord, that was the most mcheppy i have seen since Doppelganger , i swear they were going to kiss and hug each other , but otherwise so cute how he would do anything for his man happiness
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post

*Cannon*
                        Truly, it was a McShep bounty tonight.
                        Spoiler:
                        Uncle John being trusted to sit with Madison; John wanting to stay at the house with Rodney; John willing to trade Jeannie's life; Rodney calling him John; Rodney sitting down in John's room... and that's just for starters!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          John talking the bad guy into ending his life to save Rodney. And then the scene in John's room at the end.

Bravo, Martin Gero. Slashiest episode ever! This might have surpassed Echoes as my fave episode.

John + Rodney = LOVE
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli
                          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I like how Rodney just walked in Johns place at the end, just like it was his! hmmmm! I thought for a sec that John was ganna start to cry when Rodney told him what he wanted to do!

and then

Spoiler:
                            all of the constant eye contact! like the comfort was there! Just between the two of them!

Spoiler:
                            Jeanie was a little MEAN saying Rodney couldn't do any better!!

oooh
                            then:

Spoiler:
                            two seconds later she mentioned John

SNEAKY
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I like how Rodney just walked in Johns place at the end, just like it was his! hmmmm! I thought for a sec that John was ganna start to cry when Rodney told him what he wanted to do!

and then

Spoiler:
                              all of the constant eye contact! like the comfort was there! Just between the two of them!

Spoiler:
                              Jeanie was a little MEAN saying Rodney couldn't do any better!!

oooh
                              then:

Spoiler:
                              two seconds later she mentioned John

SNEAKY
                              OMG I thought the same thing! John looked like he was on he verge of crying! Poor guy! I laughed so hard at Jeannie's comment aobut Rodney's looks! To me these guys are in denial!

Comment

OMG, they couldn't have spelled it out any clearer. John would do anything for Rodney. And Rodney knows it...

.. have died and gone to slash heaven.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X