Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks

I'm writing a lot of McShep-Slash at the moment and I need a beta reader because my English isn't good enough to publish a story without someone who read through it before.
    Would someone of you like to help me?

Nice pics everyone.
    And thanks for the Link Arlessiar!

Comment

It's me again...

I want to make a bit advert

There's a site where you can vote for your favourite TV show. You can vote every 5 minutes.
      Atlantis is somewhere behind, but SG-1 is under the Top Ten.
      Would be great if you could help SG-1 to climb up - Every vote counts!

---> http://www1.teavee.com/stargate-sg-1/

Thank you.

Comment

Hey, what's up folks? It's so quiet here

Maybe I can wake you up with this. I hope you enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
          Hey, what's up folks? It's so quiet here
          Well it is the end of the season - start of the new not a lot to talk about, well not that hasn't already been gone over and well this is a PG forum. I don't have that much in my head where McKay/Sheppard are concerned that is PG.

Maybe I can wake you up with this. I hope you enjoy
          Hmm, not huge on drabble (or PG) but I will read. Thanks.

Comment

I made this...

and a similar version as a Wallpaper.

1450/1040

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
              Hey, what's up folks? It's so quiet here Maybe I can wake you up with this. I hope you enjoy
              Hey Freyja, I finally got around to reading it, why didn't you tell me it was the big Gay scene from Siege I would have read it earlier. You know they didn't include all of that scene on my UK DVD *I started a thread about it*

I really liked your fic, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Oh, I do enjoy this, I do! Already told you that on LJ but will do again here: Great job! You chose the perfect pics for this!

The two guys smiling at each other from "Hide&Seek" - one of the very first McShep moments! You can feel the bond!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  I made this...

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5261311
                  and a similar version as a Wallpaper.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5261311

1450/1040

Enjoy
                  Great work!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                    Great work!!!!!
                    Thanks guys. I really don't make them often but I couldn't resist and I was bored. Glad you like it.

Scarym1, um for some reason your url there isn't working, don't know what you did but it returns to the reply post.

Comment

I just wanted to pop in and say a big hi to eveyone, I am such a big McShep girl, though I dabble in the McBeck world too. Anyways, I just about did backflips when I saw this thread!!! I'm so happy! *bounces*

Looking forward to the discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Koshi700
                        I just wanted to pop in and say a big hi to eveyone, I am such a big McShep girl, though I dabble in the McBeck world too. Anyways, I just about did backflips when I saw this thread!!! I'm so happy! *bounces*

Welcome to the thread.
                        I am new to McKay/Sheppard thing myself. It took me two seasons for me to see the light.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I just wanted to pop in and say a big hi to eveyone, I am such a big McShep girl, though I dabble in the McBeck world too.
                          Ha! Great seeing you here! WELCOME!

Like you I love McShep and McBeck. Maybe I love McShep a little bit more, since these two seem to be something like an OTP!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Welcome and I think a lot of us dabble in the McBeck 'thing' as well.

So am I. *waits patiently for some one to talk to...*

Comment

Hey folks,
                              Nice to see that there's finally some action in here

rose, Scarym & Wilson - Thank you for the nice comments on my fic!
                              I'm working at two other McShep ones at the moment, they'll be both a bit longer than "Amarantine"

Koshi700 - Welcome to our nice little thread! I hope (and am sure) you'll enjoy your stay.

rose - I just love the artwork you made. The wall's is simply beautiful.

Discussions? Always! Who wanna start?

Comment

Bumper!

Comment

Working...
                                X