• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marli View Post
    yepppp

i make that just right now

3 walls special Vegas (519)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3576/97792543.th.jpg
    These are beautiful wallies, marli. My favorite is this one ^^^. Love the coloration.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks Mac and Shelly, the third make me crazy with the logo of sci fic on the hand of rodney, i put a brush, it's no good but i can't make a best work.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

I was watching Trinity the other day and felt that it was one of the important developments in their relationship. It highlights the differences between them and I think John feels a bit annoyed with himself for allowing McKay go as far as he did.
        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

thanks Mac and Shelly, the third make me crazy with the logo of sci fic on the hand of rodney, i put a brush, it's no good but i can't make a best work.
          I think it is wonderful, brush or not.

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
          I was watching Trinity the other day and felt that it was one of the important developments in their relationship. It highlights the differences between them and I think John feels a bit annoyed with himself for allowing McKay go as far as he did.
          Oh yes, we all love Trinity for these reasons! "He asked me to trust him" *melts*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              I think it is wonderful, brush or not.

Oh yes, we all love Trinity for these reasons! "He asked me to trust him" *melts*
              thanks !

For trinity i love the scene when John smile, he's so happy.
              This episode is a ode for the mcshep, it's angsty and sad, the end is so a drama. the trust is so important for them, they're broken.

pics of trinity

Spoiler:

and the clash

and the end, rodney is so sad

Comment

I've just watched the finale of series 3 and the first two episodes of series and i cannot believe the amount of phallic symbols (i.e. central spire of atlantis looking like a giant *whistles* in Adrift) and "nudge nudge wink wink" remarks (the "penetrate" bit in Lifeline). Oh and all the domestics between john and rodney, especially the one where john find what rodney has done to elizabeths nanites and in front of the others as well!! Blimey!

But in the finale of series 3, there is a lovely bit which really tugs the ol' heartstrings of mine! The the scene where John and Rodney are in the Chair Room just before John gets in the chair to fly the city. You can see that they are nervous and worried about each other and the whole scene just reaks with McShep. In my eyes, its seems that they really want to be with each other during this bit but they can't as you can tell this because both John and Rodney seem to be almost a little bit hysterical!! I'll provide the scene transcript below and see what you lot think!

(They go into the Chair Room.)

SHEPPARD: How’s Lorne doin’?

McKAY: He’s making good time. He should be here in the next twenty minutes.

(He takes a computer tablet off a scientist and looks at it. John looks at the Chair nervously.)

SHEPPARD: Well, I guess it’s showtime.

McKAY: You sure you can do this?

SHEPPARD: Fly the city?

McKAY: What else could I possibly be talking about?

SHEPPARD: I flew a V22 Osprey once.

McKAY (sarcastically): Was it as big as a city?

SHEPPARD: Well, you had to use your hands and feet with that one. This one, you just have to sit down and think ... “Fly.”

McKAY: OK, why don’t you just get in the Chair and start your pre-flight?

(He starts to leave the room. John sits down in the Chair, which lights up. Rodney turns back towards him.)

McKAY: Oh, I’m gonna head up to the Control Room, and Zelenka will monitor output from the ZedP.M. Room. (He turns away, then turns back, looking a little awkward.) And, uh, good luck.

SHEPPARD: You too.

(Looking nervous, he sits back in the Chair, which reclines.)
                sigpic

Comment

thanks !

For trinity i love the scene when John smile, he's so happy.
                  This episode is a ode for the mcshep, it's angsty and sad, the end is so a drama. the trust is so important for them, they're broken.

pics of trinity

[SPOILERS]
                  Hehe, I'm just back from the Rewatch of Trinity. I just love the ending of this, so touching, I can't bored with it, such an important part of McSheppism , indeed.

Very nice pics, Marli.

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                  I've just watched the finale of series 3 and the first two episodes of series and i cannot believe the amount of phallic symbols (i.e. central spire of atlantis looking like a giant *whistles* in Adrift) and "nudge nudge wink wink" remarks (the "penetrate" bit in Lifeline). Oh and all the domestics between john and rodney, especially the one where john find what rodney has done to elizabeths nanites and in front of the others as well!! Blimey!

But in the finale of series 3, there is a lovely bit which really tugs the ol' heartstrings of mine! The the scene where John and Rodney are in the Chair Room just before John gets in the chair to fly the city. You can see that they are nervous and worried about each other and the whole scene just reaks with McShep. In my eyes, its seems that they really want to be with each other during this bit but they can't as you can tell this because both John and Rodney seem to be almost a little bit hysterical!! I'll provide the scene transcript below and see what you lot think!

[I](They go into the Chair Room.)

That scene when John finds out what Rodney did, it's just amazing. Drama, again, big drama, and how great it is! That's why I love this ship - among other things - so many dramatic scene between them, that makes it so real.

Yes, the Chair Scene. What do I think? They are in love with each other. Yes, they look hysterical, and of course they wanted to be together during that action, they always want to be together, especially when evil Replicators tries to destory them, cause they working perfectly if they are together. And look what happened when they were not together? ... Elizabeth. But I do think that they would've been hysterical even if they are together - I mean evil Replicators tries to destroy the city! LOL Not funny.

sigpic

Comment

Big ones ...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*steps out from the shadows*

YAY mcsheppy LOL!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                      sigpic

Comment

yeh Vala ! mcsheppy of yessssss

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        Big ones ...

Spoiler:
                        http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/John%20Shep%202/SGA-418-015f.jpg

in the one they're to sexy, i love them like that , in black with gun with gear, and the most important leather, imagine a hug between them, the sound of the tac vest, the sound of the leather, the odor of the sweat because yeh rescue team, hummmmm you see the picture ?

Comment

in the one they're to sexy, i love them like that , in black with gun with gear, and the most important leather, imagine a hug between them, the sound of the tac vest, the sound of the leather, the odor of the sweat because yeh rescue team, hummmmm you see the picture ?
                          *gulps* Yeah, I think I... I... *sighs* I can see that now... oh my.... *moans*

sigpic

Comment

LOL you're the best Mac.. moan again and i moan with you.

Comment

LOL you're the best Mac.. moan again and i moan with you.
                              Thanks. Glad you join me in the moaning.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X