• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *snickers loudly* Hmmm....I'm still stuck on nuts. hehehehe }:O
    Why am I not surprised by that?

sigpic

Comment

*still snickering loudly* I've never been able to pass up on a good pair of nuts. *blinks innocently* hehehehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Why am I not surprised by that?

where his hand , I think it feels like a stranger LOL
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          there are many episodes where John proven the fact that he belongs with Rodney, but then there are episodes like Trinity that have totally shaken his faith in him
          guess it's a sign of how my mind works, but in Trinity when John says to Rodney "if you really try" (can't remember the exact wording) I can't help but think what EXACTLY does he want Rodney to do hmmmmmmm? How does he want Rodney to make it up to him?
          Last edited by missgeekgirl; 22 July 2009, 07:20 AM. Reason: to better fit your screen

Comment

Originally posted by missgeekgirl View Post
            guess it's a sign of how my mind works, but in Trinity when John says to Rodney "if you really try" (can't remember the exact wording) I can't help but think what EXACTLY does he want Rodney to do hmmmmmmm? How does he want Rodney to make it up to him?

sexual favors in exchange for blowing up a whole solar system , hmmm? he must have a hold on him LOL
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hey all *de-lurks* sorry i was away for so long. I'm just harboring a broken heart.

Spoiler:
              those of you that have seen Torchwood Children of earth, day four will know what i'm talking about....they shouldn't have done that to ianto...i can't believe he's gone.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *snickers loudly* Hmmm....I'm still stuck on nuts. hehehehe }:O
              haha

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Hee hee, that was my very first thought too, the way John says that sentence, the way he's looking at his geek-boy ... I'm pretty sure that after one night, Rodney was forgiven! LOL

Hey Dani!

sigpic

Comment

hello mr.mac ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    hello mr.mac ^__^
                    Hello hello Dani! Hey, look at my new avi! It's great isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

very nice ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

very nice ^__^
                        Thanks! Made by Erika.

sigpic

Comment

Hey all *de-lurks* sorry i was away for so long. I'm just harboring a broken heart.

Spoiler:
                          those of you that have seen Torchwood Children of earth, day four will know what i'm talking about....they shouldn't have done that to ianto...i can't believe he's gone.

WHAT?? OMG seriously?? No!!! Just.....just NO!

Comment

Yeah this has become like an obsession with me. I have even developed a theory that explains the John/Chaya debacle. I think it was a biological imperative and it was really just his ATA gene reacting to her lol.

Comment

Yeah this has become like an obsession with me. I have even developed a theory that explains the John/Chaya debacle. I think it was a biological imperative and it was really just his ATA gene reacting to her lol.
                              That's a good explanation, me, I always say John is flirting with females only because he has some issues with the fast that he actually doesn't want to flirt with women. LOL Or he's bisexual, which I always thought not possible, but since I'm member of GW... it seems it does exist!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                That's a good explanation, me, I always say John is flirting with females only because he has some issues with the fast that he actually doesn't want to flirt with women. LOL Or he's bisexual, which I always thought not possible, but since I'm member of GW... it seems it does exist!
                                to me John PINGS as gay.Where as Rodney seems more likely to be bi.
                                Rodney would just see that as logical, why limit your chances for *ahem* encounters by picking one sex?
                                Lol can't you just see a younger Rodney sitting down and working out some equations to calculate how much more sex he could be having if he was bi?
                                Maybe even doing some computer simulations and making a graph chart.
                                Last edited by missgeekgirl; 22 July 2009, 01:11 PM. Reason: because I could.......muahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X