No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so good, i love prodigal, it's my fav moment after the shrine and the tao, i love my boys so much, they are so teenagers and cute. A good moment, you've right, it's very an interesting mcshep moment with emotion and fun.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

OMG! The new episode had a crap load of mcsheppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___^ I loved all the Mcsheppy scenes! yay!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

gaaaaaa Valaslonglostsister, breathe LOL you make me nervous, it's not Friday ?
        the mcshep explode everything even the septic (as they look in prodigal)

301 posts yooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
          gaaaaaa Valaslonglostsister, breathe LOL you make me nervous, it's not Friday ?
          the mcshep explode everything even the septic (as they look in prodigal)

301 posts yooooooooooooo
          LOLS! Sorry. I tend to get over excited about these things lols. *Deep breath* I'm ok now! ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Valaslonglostsister i excited to, don't worry (prodigal make me crazy and the trailer of remnants do the rest)LOL

OMG i saw the episode (again) alone without my kids (viva the silence), the first time when I saw the episode I missed this word
            Spoiler:
            lube!!!
            Seriously it"s so slash and mcshep; the subtext is so evident

They're so perfect together, the fanfic writers are going to write a lot i think

Comment

valaslonglostsister i excited to, don't worry (prodigal make me crazy and the trailer of remnants do the rest)lol

omg i saw the episode (again) alone without my kids (viva the silence), the first time when i saw the episode i missed this word
              Spoiler:
              lube!!!

they're so perfect together, the fanfic writers are going to write a lot i think
              lol!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Here are some Prodigal screencaps for you guys.
                Spoiler:

John: open your mouth and say ahh!!

Sheppard: oh wow!!

Rodney: you told me to open my mouth

Mckay: well that was nice!

Sheppard: let's shake hands then and try again later

Sheppard: oh look Teyla and Torren

sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

a little wall

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    OMG! The new episode had a crap load of mcsheppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___^ I loved all the Mcsheppy scenes! yay!
                    How great were the Mcsheppy scenes. omg Mcshep overload

Valaslonglostsister i excited to, don't worry (prodigal make me crazy and the trailer of remnants do the rest)LOL

OMG i saw the episode (again) alone without my kids (viva the silence), the first time when I saw the episode I missed this word
                    Spoiler:
                    lube!!!

They're so perfect together, the fanfic writers are going to write a lot i think
                    How good was that!!!!!! Man i agree you could write soo many things off that episode. I think a couple of ships and thunks and whumps got their kicks out of that episode

LOLS! Sorry. I tend to get over excited about these things lols. *Deep breath* I'm ok now! ^^
                    You're allowed to get over excited vala, its only normal when our boys are just soo damn cute and caring.

Comment

Explain to me WHY TPTB have to shove McGagmewithaspoon down our throats? Rodney is OBVIOUSLY already sleeping with John. All TPTB are doing is making Rodney out to be unfaithful to his partner! How tacky is that?
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

it's a shame, i don't understand anything, the show is so mcshep, the episodes have many scene with our boys, the looks, the words, the expressions, and in the same time, they put keller and a relationship with rodney, they don't have the balls for assume the gay thing (sorry for the langage) Perhaps i read to many fics but for prodigal for exemple, i swear that I saw in sheppard the envy to kiss rodney wildly (the jumper scene), and the scene with Radek in the lab, they have a quarrel for an old couple, same Radek can feel it.
                        The TPTB aren't ready for that but us yes !

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                          Explain to me WHY TPTB have to shove McGagmewithaspoon down our throats? Rodney is OBVIOUSLY already sleeping with John. All TPTB are doing is making Rodney out to be unfaithful to his partner! How tacky is that?
                          TPTB just don't wanna take the chance. They took the chance in Torchwood and that turned out great! I think SGA is ready for it!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

TPTB just don't wanna take the chance. They took the chance in Torchwood and that turned out great! I think SGA is ready for it!
                            Torchwood is more the exception than the rule here. If it was an American show Torchwood wouldn't have taken that chance. I mean, recently it was announced that a woman was fired from the cast of Grey's Anatomy because ABC chickened out of the idea that the woman's character had a lesbian relationship with another character. Nevermind what the ratings were or how the fandom reacted to the relationship. The network chickened out.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              Torchwood is more the exception than the rule here. If it was an American show Torchwood wouldn't have taken that chance. I mean, recently it was announced that a woman was fired from the cast of Grey's Anatomy because ABC chickened out of the idea that the woman's character had a lesbian relationship with another character. Nevermind what the ratings were or how the fandom reacted to the relationship. The network chickened out.
                              They showed it on House M.D. At least fox has the balls to show it lols. I think that the Sci-fi network should take the chance.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                                I agree, torchwood and other british produced shows are more willing to do these things. same as if they were made in Aus, people are more prepared to accept the risk of doing something like that. mainly because they understand that it represents modern society that people do live in de facto relationships, gay families, gay love affairs etc. Sometimes it just seems as tho tptb want to get those two together, but they are held back.

i agree with what has been said about it all. they want eachother, and im sure they get it on out of camera.
                                Spoiler:
                                they dont just go down to the edge of the city to race cars you know

Comment

Working...
                                X