No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got sniped again! Jeez. Reminds me of the good old days.

Ooh no, John is so the bottom. Only Xanthe can make me see Rodney as bottom, no one else, not even Wolfshark or Chelle. Mind you I fought really hard against Xanthe's vision in GADS, I really hated the first 3-4 chapters I could so see where it was going.

Nope to me John is just so much fun when he gives up control to Rodney... *cough* PG site, say no more!

Comment

haha, there is only so much PG you can have when we are talking Mcshep, its a little more than just the usual "friends"

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        I got sniped again! Jeez. Reminds me of the good old days.

Ooh no, John is so the bottom. Only Xanthe can make me see Rodney as bottom, no one else, not even Wolfshark or Chelle. Mind you I fought really hard against Xanthe's vision in GADS, I really hated the first 3-4 chapters I could so see where it was going.

Nope to me John is just so much fun when he gives up control to Rodney... *cough* PG site, say no more!
        I always saw john as a top but when I see an episode as " tracker" I have doubts, john is so cute with his pout, he's so bottom.
        What is PG site ?
        Last edited by marli; 04 November 2008, 03:28 AM.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Willow'sCat,

You got snipped too????? Bad Girl!!!!

The Mod just left an empty box for mine

WTFignewton??? why not just delete the whole thing?

It's like a victim of a Wraith feeding! an empty husk of a post
          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            Willow'sCat,

You got snipped too????? Bad Girl!!!!

The Mod just left an empty box for mine

WTFignewton??? why not just delete the whole thing?

It's like a victim of a Wraith feeding! an empty husk of a post
            Maybe todd is in control tonight. He just loves a bit of Mcshep, hes seen it first hand. Rodney's computers all have shep wallpapers.

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
              What is PG site ?
              It means the server is in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Anyway: Is it okay to post my entries in the Razzie dirty caption contest IF they contain McShep?

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
                I always saw john as a top but when I see an episode as " tracker" I have doubts, john is so cute with his pout, he's so bottom.

What is PG site ?
                While I like many flavors of the John/Rodney top/bottom/sharing power dynamic, I have a particular fondness for Dominant!Rodney.

John just seems like such a candidate for needing to give up control in the bedroom, due to the intense nature of his leadership role in everyday work/life, and his usual difficulty in expressing his emotions or even giving a proper joyful hug.

While Rodney is very dominant in his day-to-day work and life, there are a few people with whom he tends to be very subby, in particular, Elizabeth and John. It therefore works for me for Rodney to switch and be dominant in the bedroom, and I find it matches nicely with John needing to let go of his daily leadership role. I am fond of Rodney as a firm but loving dom who recognizes what John needs (even when John doesn't), and gives it to him, to both their benefits.

For marli: PG is a reference to USA movie ratings, and is incorporated by reference into the GateWorld Forum rules as the measure of what kind of content can be here on this forum. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_..._rating_system and http://www.mpaa.org/FlmRat_Ratings.asp for explanations of the USA movie ratings system.
                Last edited by GateEngineer17; 04 November 2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your brilliant analysis and for the explanation of the PG

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

So yeah when you say something naughty about what shep and rodney get up to at night in atlantis, just remember to have parental guidence at all times, and to make sure they approve of anything naughty that you say

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                      Maybe todd is in control tonight. He just loves a bit of Mcshep, hes seen it first hand. Rodney's computers all have shep wallpapers.
                      I love this idea!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                        I love this idea!
                        You know so shep is in his Panda Skull shirt. Then hes draped over the end of a pier naked. Maybe pouting at camera. Maybe seductively stroking his gun. I can totally see these images on Mckay's computers.

Todd: "Doctor Mckay do you have the replicator base code...... Why is Sheppard holding his gun like that??"

Mckay: "Oh you know , he's just likes to take care of is all"

Todd: "I see......

Comment

You know so shep is in his Panda Skull shirt. Then hes draped over the end of a pier naked. Maybe pouting at camera. Maybe seductively stroking his gun. I can totally see these images on Mckay's computers.

Todd: "Doctor Mckay do you have the replicator base code...... Why is Sheppard holding his gun like that??"

Mckay: "Oh you know , he's just likes to take care of is all"

Todd: "I see......
                          Hehehe where do I get that wallpaper, sounds very hot!
                          sigpic

Comment

It does hey! Yeah i wish i could find it. Hmmm well if i could just get Mckay to give me one so i could post it up...

Comment

It does hey! Yeah i wish i could find it. Hmmm well if i could just get Mckay to give me one so i could post it up...
                              Now wouldn't that be good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                                Now wouldn't that be good!
                                It would be awesome

Spoiler:

I love how they have the same stance. so cute

Soo...My place or yours??

Says it all really

Comment

Working...